Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

>>/trash/

...but she's literally the opposite...

Like if she stated the obvious outright, that would be cute, but they made it so that her future vision is completely inverse and she's literally Slowpoke and it affects her ability to process things that are happening right then and there. Can't she just not look at the past vision? Can't she notice that it's already happened? Why hasn't she utilized the fact that she can look into the past for things like catching details that were easy to miss or remembering a code? She's just going to be a throw-away gimmick character that only exists to be a comical burden. It's too bad, the color's not so hard on the eyes, and she is kind of cute...

Sapphire on the other hand, is too OP. She is also not too deep a character, she probably needs to be killed off for the sake of Ruby's growth or something like that.

You're looking to deep into this. Also yeah her powers aren't actually that useless. Since she "predicts" stuff that already happened by a minute or so she can still be used as an alarm system

Because shes clearly your waifu

I dunno, but she'll be able to tell us 15 seconds after we find out for ourselves.

Kek

Bull shit waifubait recolor of an already shitty character that people only like because this show's fanbase is full of adult's with the mindset of children.

>this show's fanbase is full of adult's with the mindset of children.

That's true for any fandom and you know it.

Predicting that she'll unlock "hindsight", like being able to look into a person's past and see what they did.

Shit, 100% more reliable than future sight at least.

I hope so, they kind of overdid the Captain Obvious gag and she's only been in one fucking episode.

Hi welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay.

Because DSL are always perfect.

I would say it's just that ruby is too underpowered, amethyst i can understand as she got fucked
but ruby?can she even summon a weapon?

Ruby's weapon is a gauntlet.

>Why is she so perfect?
because she is flawed, that causes your protector instinct to act up which you confuse for desire to mate

oh shit my bad then senpai, I only remember her emotion-based heat
still seems a bit underpowered, especially considering their used as bodyguards (iirc)

>small and cute
>hair covering eyes
>hair is a lighter color that her skin
>dress covers her feet
>gimmick that makes her almost useless

All I know is the joke about her predicting stuff that already happened was funny exactly 1 time, and by the end of the episode I just wanted her to die.

why she is cute and feminine girl that you want protect.

>still seems a bit underpowered, especially considering their used as bodyguards (iirc)

That's why Sapphire had a whole bunch of Ruby's bodyguarding her instead of just one. They're cannonfodder on their own, but can fuse to be an actual threat.

>hair covering eyes
>eyes

it'd make more sense to have any other gem then
perhaps rubies are the cheapest to make and most common

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned somewhere that Rubys are the basically the footsoldiers. It could also be possible that Sapphire felt she wouldn't have needed a single buff gem to guard her since she has future sight. If someone was coming to assassinate her, she'd just have to tell the Rubies to merge and go fuck up whoever was going to attack before the attack even happened.

Best ship.

The big question is, is she a unique defective, or do all paddy sapphires see the immediate past and are therefore undesirable? Do paddy sapphires have a regular function, or is she a normal sapphire that got off- colored in the kindergarten?

what if her eye is on the back of her head

I like Paddy better than CG Sapphire. She's so much more cheerful and exuberant. Blue Sapphire's a buzzkill.

>Seeing her giant cyclops eye is what turned him on

you'd be a buzzkill too if you constantly saw into the future

As far as Paddy knows she sees into the future too.

I see nothing wrong with this

She's having a lot of trouble getting into bed. Why is she so sad?

Jesus, dude, it's a kids' show.

We just co-opted it because what the world calls 'growing up' is worse than the alternative.

We don't know that all Sapphires have only one eye. For all we know having two eyes is what messes her power up.

>perhaps rubies are the cheapest to make and most common

Which would be ironic because they are considerably more rare than diamonds and sapphires.

Did you guys know that red diamond is a thing?

Padparadschas might be historians, being able to look into the past and see it with perfect clarity.

That is why Fluorite said she could only see things which had JUST happened. But, no, she said 'predict'. Bummer.

Unless she's with Ruby. The Blue court seems to be a pretty sad place.
Let's review this.

Lapis: antisocial, morose and cynical.
Sapphire: cool, aloof.
Blue Pearl: Quiet, difficult to read.
Aquamarine: outright sadistic, laughs only when she is tormenting others.
Blue Diamond: she is sad. Even when she smiled she seemed melancholy (DUHHH).

...The one exception was Blue Zircon, who was fussy and worrisome, but did not seem particularly sad. Still... her yellow counterpart was cheerful and uppity. ('course, she thought she had this in the bag).

I'd be pretty sad too if my entire skull cavity was taken up by my single eyeball.

Maybe paddy only sees the past because she's set to P for "past".
Try setting it to d for "dumbo".

New headcannon

She's easy to project yourself onto

I may be slow, but I'm not that slow.

first

Is it possible to design a yellow Sapphire with the same head shape, that doesn't look like a minion?

Fuck yeah!

was really bothered that they used peach, so I fixed it.

>1000 years in paint

UUUHHNNNNN

Who's "Rhodonite"?

I bet Paddy eventually figures out how to go full Moody Blues.
She probably can see what happened to pink diamond.

Deedee from rugrats

That's only convenient if she's the only one who sees it happening, and by then, she's a minute late to tell everyone what happened. You say I'm looking too deep into this, but I'm just going by the established functions of "future vision" on top of how she acts in response to hers. Her vision only hinders her ability to react to things on time, and that's the point, she's not just imperfect, she's, for all intensive purposes of the word, broken and unnecessary. She doesn't even seem to be able to realize how pointless her statements are when they have in fact been experienced by everyone else. This gag will probably get old, especially if we see her a lot more. I hope they actually end up developing the group of gem freaks instead of just parading them around because they're gem freaks.

That said, she's probably best gem anyway. OP... might actually be right, in some fucked up specific kind of way.

I've been in love with her ever since I realized she'd follow up a toe-curling orgasm with a few moments of breathless silence and then an abrupt "I'm cumming!"

what about that bananhead with sunglasses?

why, thats moonstone, user

>moonstone
???

you know, the attourney, they call her zircon in the episode

Best gem.

Kill a crystal gem tonight!

That doesn't look like Rutile.

Is that how you spell Rhodonite?

RhondaTite.

R-U-T-I-L-E. Rutile is a cutile and resistance is futile.

>she probably needs to be killed off for the sake of Ruby's growth or something like that.
Nigga, they're so in love they don't even like existing as independent entities anymore. If one of them died the other one's not going to get over it, they're going to hurl themselves off of the nearest cliff.

Rubies in the show are closer to spinels on Earth; common, red in colour, not that strong.

Then again, the rarity of HW gems and earth gems are pretty much inverse. The only reason diamonds have any value is because most of the natural deposits are protected/in an industry wide trust scheme, quartz is common as fuck on earth yet extremely valuable to the Diamonds, lapis lazuli reacts extremely poorly to water (turning it toxic), peridot literally falls apart in earth's atmosphere, jasper is meant to be a compassionate, caring birthstone, etc etc

>Not knowing monoeye physiology
Her eye is less of an eyeball and more of a large lens. Hence why she has really strong binocular vision but almost no depth perception.

>one eye
>binocular
do you hear yourself talk

Thanks. Still doesn't help me.

>binocular vision

Nnnnno.

You pretty much described major plot points in the show:

>The only reason diamonds have any value is because most of the natural deposits are protected/in an industry wide trust scheme
Diamonds hold authority because they're large and powerful, however the other gems working together could overthrow them if they tried but don't due to a rigid class system

>lapis lazuli reacts extremely poorly to water (turning it toxic)
Lapis flipped her shit when she was trapped in water

>peridot literally falls apart in earth's atmosphere,
Peridot kept losing her augments and once she was stuck on Earth was having a hard time adjusting

>jasper is meant to be a compassionate, caring birthstone
Jasper's rage comes from her love of Pink Diamond who she really cared for

>intensive purposes

I don't agree with you, but I read it in Double D's voice so thanks for the kek anyway

>Lars I have a wonderful vision you're about to cum in me!

inb4 triclops

when Garnet let Steven see the future (forgot which episode) he had to live the prediction, not just got an idea of what would occur.
What if Padparadscha can't turn-off her powers and constantly needs to, sort of, realize what's real or not.

kek

she cant be an alarm because she only sees things that happened from her perspective.

>Lars trying to describe to a HW gem what a vagina is

desu that's all I ever asked.

> Can't she notice that it's already happened?
> yfw you realize padparadscha has no eye

He could just show her his

Bet you anything the eye is in the back of her head.

Sapphire would be better if Ruby fucked off and died.

Ruby is the most annoying gem. Also, fuck her terrible voice acting.

Ruby is a pretty awful character. I get the feeling she'd jettison the rest of the CGs into space if it meant getting to fuse back with Sapphire again.

The real question is what is the purpose of Sapphires and why multiple types exist?

you guys think gems can do the opposite of fusion? breaking down further and further into component parts until you just have a thousand little Quarks running around.

She's cute and precious because of how pathetic she is.

Imagine Padparadscha and Sapphire fusing. Instead of future vision or belated future vision, they would have absolute knowledge of everything happening at the present over long distances. Also their duplicate parts would be their eyes, so their fusion (Brown Sapphire) would actually be passably human.

I like to thing Rhodonite (Pearl and Ruby) could fuse with Padparadscha and form a retarded Sardonyx.

>Hmm... Elegant is the word one would use to describe what... Someone else might be.

>Now, the proper words used to describe yours truly are: General! Ordinary! Adequate! Okay! Regular! Unremarkable! Unexciting! Normal! And... AVERAGE!

>Tardonyx
The real question is what happens if she fuses with Fluorite? Does she just slow down to a stop?

She wont see your dick coming... until its too late

She's literally Better Sapphire. Sapphire's a co-dependant joykill that has almost no character or endearing qualities. Sapphires whole shtick got old REALLY fast, even as Garnet. Pad, even with her flaws, is at least somewhat endearing.

Yellow can auto poof any gem meaning gems cant revolt.

I wanna smooch this paddy