youtube.com/watch?v=41N4oi4Qmw8
youtube.com/watch?v=IoiVETkVvnQ&ab_channel=SofiaPuerto
youtube.com/watch?v=K7yTeF9ajcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ni4fEFs72fM
youtube.com/watch?v=_qdnaoz7UNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rnd3ivuDYs0
youtube.com/watch?v=kjYpsGJGW_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music from her time period/the future. Especially sensual music that she probably played when seducing Jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ARO37vOmA

The Sound of Silence

John Cage's 4′33″

Because it's nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=41N4oi4Qmw8

Reposting this really nice alt ending with a really nice fanart
youtube.com/watch?v=IoiVETkVvnQ&ab_channel=SofiaPuerto

Glad you liked it so much. Hopefully in the next dew days I'll have time to sketch a little more

Arkham city is one of my favorite games ever made, so the concept is self really appealed to me, It was just luck that the person I requested it from happened to be damn good at drawing.
Do you have any plans to color it in?

Yeah, I still gotta figure out how to make it look sorta like the show though. I'll probably sketch a few other small things before that though

youtube.com/watch?v=K7yTeF9ajcw

Wow how lazy were they when making that.

It's almost like that was the reference image that the requester asked for it to be based on.

I literally asked the guy to draw ashi and jack in that pose.

Probably likes rave music now too

The kind that fades out abruptly at the end.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=ni4fEFs72fM

user pls be 'Tismic somewhere else.

I love this, but hell as if...

Would you a male Ashi?

Not pure

She liked that stupid song the rave kiddies wrote. Being her first experience with music, her taste is doomed to be shit forever.

Absolutely Abhorrent.

Her skin is black so R&B probably youtube.com/watch?v=_qdnaoz7UNw

How baboon-like is his profile?

Well one thing that would make it more like the show is if you made the proportions more unrealistic. I personally dig what you went for, but for example Ashi's waist is like a twig in the show itself.

It's all a stylistic choice at the end, but I don't think what he drew is bad, copying show's aesthetic for sake of looking the same is counter-intuitive to what fan work should be about.
Well, unless you are still stuck in the denial stage and need to do more of "corrections"...

No one on Sup Forums aside from gayfags would care about the Sons of Aku because they wouldn't be girls.

grungepop

Sorry I'm late! Ahem: blah blah blah wedding reception blah blah blah first dance blah blah blah Stereo Love blah blah blah tender kiss to fade out thankyougoodnight!

>mfw she likes Showtek before he sold out

>not liking something = "autism"

Ashifags, everyone.

That's Sup Forums's logic in general you idiot.

Accepting this as the canon ending.

The only music i wish to hear is the intense sounds of those two fucking till the heat death of the universe

We will never get to see this
Why live ?

For the art and for Cut Into Darkness

Anything by Nujabes,

Technically that's how ashi got fucked. Jack is the enteral virgin forever

I'm pretty sure she likes AKUstic

>Jack is the enteral virgin forever

Bullshit

No way he waited till marriage.

Jack waited over 50 years to get to the past, you really think he'd break his celibacy before marriage?

she's not real so she can't listen to shit

He nearly did had it not been for the alien slime.

>Nearly
All he got was to third base. Which to be fair is way farther then 80%of Sup Forums

>Delete this

And i thought i was savage this morning.

Do it

Only aku could be this Savage

I remember this morning comparing to dicking a crazy chick to user: a drunken mistake

What happened man?

I wasn't saying it was bad, he was specifically saying he was trying to find ways to make it look more like the show.

Does anyone have the pasta of ashi and jack kinda like aronald and that one actress

HELLO SAMURAI I HAVE COME TO PERFORM THE ABORTION

You're a funny guy, anonymous. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Hereditary onion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rnd3ivuDYs0

You can't spell A Shit without Ashi

Not as an active choice, but if he got caught up in the moment, probably.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE KEEPING IT?

>The Master of Masters
>The Shogun of Sorrow
>The Getter of Double Dubs

That's wrong tho. We see it an episode 8 bro

I-im keeping it dad. Jack said he'll take care of us and we'll be all set one his martial arts school opens up, You'll see Dad!

That would have been a much better ending, nicked straight out of Doctor Who with the whole "I SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE SAVING TIME, WELL I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT TIME DID ME A FAVOUR!!!"

A prime case of getting caught up in the moment.

He didn't hit a home run tho. Only second base. Do you even know what a grand slam is?

What are you arguing? All I'm saying is there's evidence that Jack will do things that are socially improper for him when he gets caught up in the moment, but not if he's thinking logically.

>there was no baby in the Ashi one

youtube.com/watch?v=kjYpsGJGW_U
This is fucking amazing

>Ashi was the last one because she was literally the daughter of Aku.

Those magnificent bastards

And, I suppose, a fucking LEAF Ashi is a metaphorical newborn.

such a better ending! bittersweet but finalizing all lose ends.

Ashi!

Genndy can go fuck himself for ripping away happiness from her.

So jacks kinda of a pedo right? Ashi was supposed to be like 15 and he went on her with the force of 1000 suns.

In some frames she looks great, other frames terrible

How did they do that

This meme is almost as bad as the "What am I looking at? It's just a blank image" one

Disco. It's never coming back.

I was too late for memes. Just finished binge watching it and all my thoughts were already written.

Ashi is supposed to be ~20. We see her in her teens.

Yeah it really bugged me, especially in episode 8

Different shades of light. Manipulation of angles and colors were darker or lighter

I'm planning to write a fanfic in which Jack, living in the past, is in his old age and living in retirement after handling over his kingdom to another ruler he personally selected. He lives in peace until he's forced to fight one last time. At the end he reunites with everyone he's ever known in the afterlife. Would anyone be interested in reading it or should I drop the idea?

It had absolutely nothing to do with the lighting.
I love Ashi as much if not more than most but goddamn she had some unpleasant angles.

Samurais could fuck whoever they wanted. And commoner women had a surprising amount of sexual freedom in that era. Considering that Jack is royalty and Ashi is a nobody from the future they could get it on all day and no one would bat an eye.

COULD doesn't mean SHOULD. Jack behaves a lot more like a romanticized, idealized form of samurai than any real one. Which shouldn't be surprising, since his father was a paragon and he hasn't seen Japan at all since age 8.

We all have bad days, Anonymous.