WORM

Can we have a WORM thread? just started reading it, i'm at 7.2 and this is really fucking great, been a while since i got to read some great capeshit, it's kinda the feeling i had while reading Invincible for the first time

Does shit get even crazier? The powers are really well thought and the villains and heroes dynamics are great
Grue is also best boy

>Does shit get even crazier?
Yes, like you wouldn't believe.
>Grue is best boy
Well, maybe where you are. But, there are better boys.

Also, I envy you. There was a time that Skitter could do no wrong in my eyes. Now, well, now I'm concerned because every decision she makes is close to objectively wrong.

That's the price I pay for getting as far as 26.1. There's still a ways to go, and it can only get more bonkers from here on out.

I really want to see the bully trio get fucked up, does that happen? I'd really like to see what their reaction to powered people fucking with them would be
fuck emma

>Does that happen
Hmm...
I will be careful to spoiler tag this for you.

Read at your own risk.

>Emma
Kind of gets put in her place but by the time you get it, it isn't worth it because you're focused on more serious things going on in the Worm universe. Emma becomes a bloop on the radar considering how much of a hardass Mafia Queen Taylor has become

>Sophia
Warning. Heavy spoilers.
You know her alter ego already, and she does get fucked up in a fucked up way that's more than fitting and appropriate. I won't say who she is or how it happens.

Have fun.

Fuck off.

Worm is hella overrated, drags on forever and Skitter always gets out of tricky situations with magic plot powers.

>Always gets away

But what about that one time she lost her arm

Last worm thread got sent to litWhere it instantly started auto dropping because it had to many replies(lit uses 310 replies max) And then the sequal thread was nothing but screams of Sup Forums invaders and got sent to trash because lit does not do capeshit Everyone is a little bit salty over that fiasco.

It's a pretty gud piece of capeshit, holds the honer for having the best explaination for why superpowers exist in any medium.

>mfw she joins the wards
>mfw the timeskip
This isn't what I wanted. When the fuck does it end?

eventually. enjoy your butterfly shenanigans for now.

I meant the big timeskip that everyone in the comments hated, before Bonesaw's interlude

>Grue is also best boy
Grue makes shit shine like gold

Wildbow has a amazing ability to get people to take a characters narrative to heart, while giving enough clues to show that it wasn't really the best option in a bunch of places. As soon as I finished Worm I was like 9.5/10 (Mostly the time skips). It took time thinking it through before I dropped it down. 9/10.

I would love if the Justifications of Tropes and innovative powers made their way to the rest of Cape media.

>Grue is also best boy
Grue is dogshit, m80. Guy seems all serious and responsible and smart, but he's dumb and irresponsible. Seriously, think this out. He's trying to provide for his sister by being a villain when he could do it just as well as a hero, and have the benefit of doing it in a much safer way. As a villain he risks being crippled, jailed, killed, and even outed, all of which would keep him from being able to take care of Aisha.

Dennis is real best boy.

If you're talking about S9000 I'm pretty sure it's one arc.

NOT A COMIC.
NOT A CARTOON.

joining that wards was a huge mistake, we end up abandoning everything we grew to know and love in the story (the undersiders, brockton bay, the local wards, taylor's territory, charlotte, sierra, the list goes on) and gets replaced with nothing interesting, who seriously gives two shits about the chicago wards, or glenn chambers?
agreed, alec is best boy, without wanting to be a memefuck, he truly was intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
yfw the psycopath rapist has the most heroic death and gets a legacy of heroes behind his wake

Fuck off nigger

Panacea is best lesbian waifu.

>coward
>daddy issues
>turns her crush into a flesh potato

Post prison Amy is MAYBE 3rd behind Tattletale and Taylor.

Sup Forums comics and cartoons, this is /lit/

If I make a Worm comic will it be allowed?

it's capeshit, and possibly getting a cartoon. shut it.

Marquis looks like a hippy in this picture and that is not ok.
(pic related) (*Mega* spoilers) Now it's co.
>People actually think this will happen.

I always imagined Marquis dressing like a musketeer

i imagined him like vetinari

for anyone who might be reading twig, who would win?
OG undersiders (skitter, grue, tattletale, bitch, regent) or the OG lambs (Sylvester, gordon, helen, jamie, lillian, mary)

The undersiders stom*

Holy shit.....

On further reflection i think the lambs would actually win this.

The lambs would be stealthy and are all veiled as civilians. skitter wouldn't be able to detect them, tattle might be able to spot them if she's using her powers at the right time, might not though.

Regent would not be a good enough deceiver to keep a meat puppet spy hidden in the lamb ranks,

None of them are immune to getting stabbed or shot and the undersiders are not stealthy enough to prevent the lambs from honing in on their places of operation and assassinating them.

>Bitch lives with dogs, lamb shows up at bitch's base as a young dog enthusiast and murders her while she's taking a shit or something.

Half the team could die on the first night from lambs just stalking and killing.