Superman ending is the good ending of Injustice 2

fite me faggots.
Batman is honestly the bad guy here.
Superman eould have brought peace to earth AND use alien races as a conquering army, which means no human death and no human crime ever.

>no human death ever
>literally planned on destroying alternate universes
>literally planned on destroying Metropolis and Gotham for daring to be upset he killed Luthor

Fuck off with your edgy Super Hitler.

You just dont know what you are talking about.
Wow average joe sure is sad to know that some people thousands of lightyears away die so that he can leave in peace forever with no crime.

Have you played/seen the fucking IJ2 Movie ?
You make no sense.
At the End Superman restored all earth cities and brought peace to earth.

darkseid Still has the best ending

Man got a supergirl hoe

He also vaporIzed superman with his omega beam and ran Wonder Woman through with her own sword

It was a real win-win

Shame about Wonder Woman, what a waste of primo amazonian pussy.

Nah, injustice wonderwoman was a total cunt (she killed black Canary/bat girl? I forget who, I just remember after she did it, huntress Harley and some one else all ganged up and kicked the shit out of her)

Deffinitly not worth it, she's partly responsible for the whole injustice mess anyway, she kept egging superman on, even when he was considering stopping she urged him to keep it up

So yeah, not worth it, better just sticking with blonde super cunt instead

But dat ass tho

Have you played the fucking IJ1?

>superman ending
>wants to kill brainiac
>promises he'll find a different way to restore the cities
>actually restores the cities

>batman ending
>doesnt want to kill brainiac
>lol who cares about the cities
>we're sending superman to the negative zone and thats what matters
If you think about it, Injustice is really just about batman's stupid vendetta against superman, because the latter killed the former's gay clown boyfriend

>hurrr superman is a dictator ppl r so scaerd 4 deer livesss
yeah, everytime civilians are depicted in the stupid comics, they sure look scared

>Batman
>Ever being in the wrong

Reported the thread and called the cops. Repent, you heathen.

>Superman attempts to kill and actually kills a number of heroes
>Superman murders literally hundreds of protesters against his making their city a police state
>threatens the entirety of Atlantis
>frequently is within moments of killing other members of the Regime
>imprisons his cousin and depowers her
>plans on destroying Metropolis and Gotham for having different opinions, even though there are people in these cities who agree with him

You're right. Who wouldn't want to live under him?

literally not what happened. he wanted to keep Brainiac alive so they could restore the cities. There was no guarantee Superman could restore them and we have no idea if he actually succeeded in doing so in his ending. All we know is he used Braniacs tech to mind control everyone who apposes him.

She killed Huntress.

Nice cherrypicking. How about posting the scene where Superman literally becomes near omnipotent after getting a Yellow Lantern ring due to everyone being scared shitless of him?

>>actually restores the cities
Except it never confirmed he did.
Not true one bit.

Are people just pretending to be retarded?

>There was no guarantee Superman could restore them and we have no idea if he actually succeeded in doing so in his ending
have you actually played the game?

>Superman attempts to kill and actually kills a number of heroes
>most of which were out to kill him and/or were ordered to stand down but still decided to fight
I love how everyone keeps bringing up green arrow but conveniently forgets that he was tresspassing in superman's home and actually injured superman's recently kidnapped parents

>threatens the entirety of Atlantis
lol i would rather be drowning in ocean piss than be under superman amirite

>imprisons his cousin and depowers her
oh no how horrible, i bet batman would be more considerate if superman was the loser in this figh- oh wait, he does the exact same thing

>cherrypicking
You want more cherrypicking?
>batman literally empowers a mass murderer
>flash saves batman's ass but he ends up in jail when the regime loses. Meanwhile, actual mass murderer is still allowed to run free
>batman actually makes a deal with a literal god of war
>batman actually allows the US govt to kidnap superman's parents
>batman doesnt give a shit if a literal demon is unleashed into the world, as long as said plan beats superman
and all because his boyfriend got murdered
None of this shit would've happened if batman was actually beside superman, telling him that killing joker was wrong. He actually cared more about his dead clown than everything that happened around him

I did but I didn't do the Superman Ending because fuck him.

>None of this shit would've happened if batman was actually beside superman, telling him that killing joker was wrong. He actually cared more about his dead clown than everything that happened around him

No one is arguing against this. Injustice Batman is a shitty person, especially for letting Harley get away with so much shit. But Injustice Superman has become so much worse that he's the lesser of two evils.

Also, Batman didn't let the government kidnap Superman's parents. He wasn't in contact with them until after that happened.

>lol i would rather be drowning in ocean piss than be under superman amirite

Literally the only thing Arthur did was say "I control the oceans and have armies all over." He didn't invade. He didn't attack anyone. He just made a show of strength, stupid as that was. Superman's response was taking his entire nation hostage.

Attack anyone after the Kraken fight over muh whales, I mean.

If reality television is any indication, human beings are psychologically incapable of living in a perfect world. If no conflict exists, then we create a superficial one to keep ourselves from dying of boredom.
Besides, no war means all the dregs of society are free to breed and multiply and make everything shit for everyone.

Why are you forgetting thag Superman deflected the arrow that hit his father? That was his fault. And then he beat Ollie to death. Talk about a fucking child who never deserved his powers.

Even the Kents and Els were shocked and horrified by their son from that point onward.

And "trespassing" lol. Maybe he shouldn't have been concocting a superpill to make his army unstoppable in the same place he was holding his own parents hostage.

It's hilarious how Superfags think comparing him to Harley Quinn does their argument any favors. It really shows how low IQ you have to be to take up your position.

While Superman definitely was a tyrant, Batman was such an insufferable hypocrite at the end, I just had to pick Superman's side

And Superman actually saved the cities as he promised

>make everything shit for everyone.
In a totalitarian world run by a super-powered dictator?

>It's hilarious how Superfags think comparing him to Harley Quinn does their argument any favors. It really shows how low IQ you have to be to take up your position.
>Superfags
Please don't lump people who actually like Superman in with the mouth-breathers who support Regime Superman.

Regime Kal is one of the most horrible beings ever to live, and I wish he'd get a new chest logo instead of shaming the house of El.

The chest logo being the symbol of Clark's family has always been retarted. It's obviously meant for Superman.

>Person A
>"I hate Superman. He's made everything worse."
>gets killed by Superman for having a dissenting opinion

>Person B
>"I like Superman. He's made the world a safer place."
>gets killed by Superman because his city was destroyed to make an example to dissenters

>What is advancing the story
>What is moving goalposts

>Kills a couple hundreds ppl ONCE so that all war doing millions of death each years stop

Wow he really IS a Bad guy after all!

>What is cyborg hurrdurr

>Nice cherrypicking. How about posting the scene where Superman literally becomes near omnipotent after getting a Yellow Lantern ring due to everyone being scared shitless of him?

>How about posti g the scene where superman save the world and make world peace.

Thats literraly what you said.

>There was no guarantee Superman could restore them and we have no idea if he actually succeeded in doing so in his ending.

Are you terminally retarded ? He uses the ship to unlock the cities, restoring the ones of earth and making an army out of the rest.

Thats literraly the ending

Recently read all the comics. Saved every time someone bit the bucket. lets see who fucked up most.

Maybe he's okay with public nudity and has lax child labor laws.

>Superman killer protesters

>rip hawkman

>Hal kills Guy (doesn't really pay for that)

>Superman kills Canary

Went out like the bitch she was.

wait I thought Canary ended up going to a different universe and hooked up with a different Ollie?

>superman orders cyborg to fire watch tower at green lanterns

>93085937
yeah fate brings her there, but supes still an ass

>no human crime ever

No such thing, a lot of crime is basic human nature and any serious attempt to stop "all" crime would also ban and punish harmless acts of free will done in the pursuit of happiness.

also superman lets victor Zazz out to killer alfred

No one asked what you thought of it.

Anyway, who else mains Captain Cold?

And?

Nah, crime is arbitrary because it rests on what the current definition of law and morality is. Supes works on basic principles of what Americans consider standard morality since that is what he grew up with and thus set himself up for the inevitable fall when something falls outside the usual cultural norm.

green arrow was the best thing about injustice, fuck superman he knew he could kill green arrow with one finger and they were friends once. the arrow bounced of superman, why didn't super man catch the arrow
fuck regime superfuck

This.

>Faster than a speeding bullet
>has all sorts of enhanced senses
>not using those senses to notice the arrow he let bounce off him was now headed towards his adopted dad
>not using that speed to intercept it
>gets pissed off that it hits his dad.

Well, user, ooobviously Green Arrow tried to use his master marksman skills to kill Mr. Kent knowing that if he fired directly at him Superman would catch the arrow. If Superman hadn't put the madman down who know what he would have done.

>Supes works on basic principles of what Americans consider standard morality

Injustice Supes and his regime regularly murder people who are peacefully exercising their first amendment rights.

You forgot to read the second part of my post, especially " set himself up for the inevitable fall when something falls outside the usual cultural norm" - in this case Joker who is beyond pale and any sane thought. Batman handles him routinely and understands the shades of morality that people operate with, but Superman's untarnished morality shatters the moment it meets the incomprehensible. It is this straight-edge adherence to pure ideals that pushes him to totalitarianism.

Anyone who actually defends regime superman is a mouthbreather who should be shot. The one time I actually liked superman without being a kid was the one issue of the injustice comics where he helped the kid with the bike (flashback).

Superman shouldnt be a part of DC's lineup anymore (then again, same could be said for 99% of the shit they release) and he should instead be a 10-15 minute animated short that plays daily. Imagine a 15 minute episode of Shrek (adult humor that works for kids) but with Superman

Dr. Fate saved her for some reason

I can't believe people are bringing up Ollie's death as a count against Superman

>Ollie shoots at Superman
>Injures Superman's dad
>Superman retaliates

Ollie's death was his own fault.

You can't attack someone and then get upset when they fight back.

go fuck your self
superman could have done a million things to stop Ollie that didn't involve beating a human with his super strength fists. they were on the same side at one point

Daily reminder that Superman is a child killer in the Injustice universe.

Also drove Galaxor to suicide.

>what was "The Reign of Superman"
You people bitch about this, while that story was literally the very first one written with this character in mind.

They want (You)s. They think when you type in disagreement you are fuming in anger and they get a laugh. It's the state of kids anymore, shitposting on the internet to stir a reaction.

>Shoot an arrow at Superman.
>He could grab it, incinerate it, a myriad of things.
>It bounces off of him and hits his dad in the shoulder, which he still could have stopped.
>His dad is hurt, but not dead or in grave danger.
>Instead of breaking Ollie's bow and throwing him off to the side, or incapacitating him, he beats him to death, with super human strength.
>This is an acceptable reaction.

Weeeew.

The good ending... what a joke... you are anti-bat and you hate superman if this is happy..
Batman controlled and Supergirl(best character here) in prison... Yes, Injustice Superman is a "true" hero..
He need the visit of Kingdom Come Superman, another man who lost Lois and see his madness

His own parents are terrified of him

I know you're bullshitting but his dad begged him to stop pounding Ollie's face

Associating the I2 Superman with the one from the comic and first game is just wrong, as he is barely the same character. The entire Injustice universe started with the idea that Superman is suppose to be evil. But they are trying to change the direction of the story, so the second game pretty much ignores the over the top evil things he did. Well, it gets brought up in the intros, but the story mode ignores it.

Nobody. All the unblockable setups in the world can't help you if your normals are shit and you have no real way to open people up.

Fuck off

>caring about fictional civilians

Superman all the way!

>No one is arguing against this. Injustice Batman is a shitty person, especially for letting Harley get away with so much shit.

Except the games never explore the implications of this. They just treat Batman and Harley as unambiguous heroes who are ALWAYS right.

>Different point of view = bait

nice.
I already know for who you voted.