Oh boy, I can't wait for even more TTGO episodes, anyone else as hyped as I am?!

Oh boy, I can't wait for even more TTGO episodes, anyone else as hyped as I am?!

unironically, im excited for more ttg

This is show is like 10% funny jokes, 40% tolerable, and then 50% pure cringe. It has potential, just stop dancing and making butt jokes

Nice b8

I'm so excited I could shit...

More like 40%, 40%, 20%, amirite?

This. It's a good show, just aired way too much.

That joke flew way over your head, didn't it user?

As a matter of fact, it did. ;-;

new episodes are always welcome.

Make up an episode

Pet day episode
Starfire gets jealous of best boy getting petted and ask the rest of Titans to treat her like a pet
Raven treats her like a pony, including riding
Robin puppy dog, until he gets too creepy
Cyborg fish, she just swims in giant tank while he works on the T-car. Occasionally feeds her
Best boy tries to copy her but just pushed away
Episode ends with Starfire seeing Silkie sad and decides to stop and pay attention to Silkie

auto enthusiast raven (new york accent) takes sparkleface and butterbean cruising on an enfield hurricane.

it's okay user, you and i can enjoy this with each other despite the plethora of unwarranted hate it gets together

I unironically liked the origins episode.

You need to be 18 to post here.

dog bane is awesome

you wound me, user

Bait!

It was ok at first as a parody series, but every episode is about Robin or Beast Boy now

not really hype but I am looking forward to it. TTG is a nice little break from DCs "SUPER SRS U GUISE!" attitude

>origins episode
link please