Marvels Hateboner for Emma

>was gonna appear in a Secret Empire tie in

>replaced with Magik at the last moment and photoshopped out

It's kind of funny how Cyke and Emma keep getting fucked over

Here's the original cover.

I am considerably mad about this and would've made a thread in a while.
Something tells me that the inevitable "there were other plans for the character, other writers claimed her first for an amazing character arc very soon" answer that Breevort or some other fucker will give will be disproved by the absence of Emma from comics for quite some time
Or maybe a shitty full lovestricken villain portrayal

And both in name of the Inhumans, who will never get their comeuppance no matter how much blood is on their hands.

(What I wouldn't give for someone to punch Medusa really hard in her gut)

>>Black Cat is a sex symbol at Marvel
>>Turned into a villain
>>Emma Frost is a sex symbol at Marvel
>>Turned into a villain
>>Homely girls like Kitty Pryde leader of the X-Men.

Really makes you think!

Yeah, I expect a interview on CBR where they say nothing useful, and feed the same damn PR lines over and over.

I just don't expect the Xmen to ever be fixed again. After all the shit, well just have to suffer with awful Shit like Icefag and the revolving door of Wolverines

It's really stunning how ineffective their Resurrection push is. I think the last time the X-Men felt like X-Men was Utopia. Everything after that just diluted the team and pushed Kitty Pryde into a far more prominent role than she deserves. And don't get me started on the O5 or the Wolverine School shit.

On the upside it will spare her the fate of being written by Jim Zub. The preview for his Uncanny Avengers already looks terrible.

At least we still have /fit/ Carol.

It's a shame because his Wayward is fantastic.

Frost was turned into an anti-hero who should be thrown in jail but gets a free pass, like Magneto, though.

If I wanna see a forced ugly dyke, I'd just watch Ellen DeGenerous

I assume it's because she's the current scapegoat and thus can't be portrayed in a positive light by having her fight hydra.

I'm inclined to believe that picture is an edit but I'm not certain.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if editorial meddled with this.

I'm going out on a limb and say it's Jason Aaron who wrote that.

Because it was damn obvious that it wasn't fixing jack shit from as far back as people reading IvsX and seeing how they tried to say that the Inhumans would have "totes helped the X-men had they just talked" when prior behavior shows that they don't really give a shit about any non inhumans.

This. The only good sign for the Xmen doing good anywhere is their inclusion in Marvel Future Fight since that's the first post embargo game to include them

>Wolverine School
That was good. That felt more X-Men than the other series.
To be honest, it really felt like GenerationX from the 90s.

I just thought it was too loony toons with more annoying characters

That man's got some nice lips.

Ok, in this point you re right.

We really don't know what she was turned into because we haven't seen her.

What Emma did to the inhumans was arguably villainous and way out of character for say... the last 15-20 years.

The BS explanation offered by the writer that Emma lost her compass when Scott died was just nonsense and basically serves as a slap in the face to all the fans and great character development that she had over the years.

Now she is being put away temporarily as though she was just a toy in the x-men's tool box.

It's silly. Marvel needs a major sales slump.

I'm sad Sup Forums.
I don't want to ask you to hold me, but somehow I do

And they are getting.
This time, the X-Men won't fix marvel's problems.
It's a very poetic justice. For the last few decades. the X-Men brand was the only thing keeping marvel afloat. Now that they ruined it, nothing can save them, not even Star Wars

Old, but relevant.

Lol the cover is so badly done that Emma's cape is still in the background.

Lol, no.
Not even close to being as good or anything close to gen x

Are you on drugs? Wolverine school shitted on Yosts New X-men and the whole idea of Next generation X-men. The whole school was xD so random new characters who are bland as fuck

Remember Oya? Brood kid? Literal trash

Don't forget the Hellfire Kids who could never face punishment because Marvel wouldn't actually harm kids now matter how horrible they are.

Hah, funny thing is that they missed the left side of Emma's cape.

I seriously don't understand why they hate Cyke and Emma so much. The only thing I can think of is that fans have largely sided with Cyclops post-Schism and it pisses them off so they try and go farther and farther but he still keeps looking reasonable.

user, this means that Zub won't be writing Emma. This is a good thing.

>This is a good thing.

This. He utterly failed at writing characters who fit into a similiar corner as Emma, and Emma has had enough shit writing dumped on already. She doesn't need Zub shitting her up, too.

That's exactly why

The glass is half full, huh?

Because Cyclops was doing grey area morality, and they had Wolverine be the poster boy, even though he was DOING THE EXACT SAME SHIT CYCLOPS WAS DOING.

Emma appearing in a badly written comic is worse for her than not being used at all.

Because they tried making Cyclops the dark figure and tried to make wolverine the right and good boy, which goes against everything wolverine had ever done which makes him look like a hypocrite. In trying to make wolverine a leader for the xmen, they actually ended up making Cyclops so right that no writer could figure out how to make him the bad guy. Wolverine has always worked best as the follower. Except when he's licking Steve's boot. He was pretty pathetic then.

>What Emma did to the inhumans was arguably villainous and way out of character for say... the last 15-20 years.
Inhumans are fucking monsters who don't care about humanity, mutants, anyone but themselves. Sure Black Bolt unleashed the bomb/mist but none of them cared about what effect it might have had, simply that they might have more Inhumans in their population.

Fuck them, the MU would be a better place without them. Sending part of them into space is a good first step, the rest should follow along with them. That's not to mention the way it's utterly ruined some characters or the pointless changing to make them Inhumans; Wanda and Pietro most egregiously but even characters like Blizzard were made into Inhumans for no fucking reason.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are not Inhumans, their current origin story makes them closer to the New Men. Instead of uplifted animals, they were uplifted humans babies who register as x-gene positive to scans because reasons.

Scarlet Witch was no more a mutant than Juggernaut.

Chthon and Cytorrak are not mutants, you dumb X- Fags.

Wasn't Scarlet Witch double empowered with both her innate mutant abilities that altered probability with magic and then because of her native affinity ancient evil imprinted on her?

I think she's like Magik where she has skills thanks to her connection with her mutant ability

>his Wayward is fantastic
The first arc was dull as goddamned dirt, user. What really boggled my brain cells was he'd have these long essays at the end about his time living and teaching in Japan which directly related to the story ... and which demonstrated repeatedly just how shit he was at telling a story because fucking NONE of the important bits got in there.

That was some NEXT LEVEL "tell me don't show me" expositional bullshit.

Now I want someone to storytime it.
I liked Brood and would have liked him to remain as part of the cast.
This however is very true.

>DeGenerous

Except Magneto is hunting her down like a dog.

Emma was created as a villain. And it's what she's best at, really.