Why did Jimmy memorize the prices and did the tax and change in his head...

Why did Jimmy memorize the prices and did the tax and change in his head? He should have pressed the buttons with the pictures of food on the register

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14
youtube.com/watch?v=AuHbNeLUiFg
youtube.com/watch?v=LYUzWA7GAIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because he's an arrogant suburban twat and not a hardworking salt of the earth guy like Skeet

I love Morrissey

>TFW seeing the same pointless threads pop up every day
>No discussion, no new insights or clever jokes
>JUST THE SAME FUCKING STALE ASS MEMES
>DAY IN DAY OUT
>WELCOME TO Sup Forums, WHERE ORIGINALITY AND IMAGINATION COMES TO FUCKING DIE

Because he is a retard who doesn't realize that the machine is not only there to calculate but also to keep track of the stuff which gets out. It's mostly there. It helps you to plan the stuff which you need to buy and shows you the money you have made.

Why would he just voluntarily do it the harder way anyway? What was that supposed to prove?

He thinks rules don't apply to him because he's smart.

Stay mad libcuck and listen to some hot jams

>listen to some hot jams
I'm going to do that but not because you said but because I want to.

Why does this keeping coming up? This is the sixth time I've seen this exact thread in three months Why are you trying to turn this into a meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14

Here's your (you)

There's always a meme Jimmy Neutron thread going around. It used to be about 'Sam being the greatest character ever'. This is the latest. I have no idea why people do this.

>Sam is the greatest
YEAH

youtube.com/watch?v=AuHbNeLUiFg
Skeet isn't even in the opening. What did they mean by this?
Its fun

Sup Forums is same but with minecraft and gadget instead of skeet and mcspanky's

>tfw you started working at mcdonalds.
>working register
>pictures of food on screen
>this is just like that episode of jimmy neutron.
the way i see it, if lets say this was real life and jimmy was working at mcdonalds, he would have been fired on the spot.

you gotta work the register
the moment you press a picture of the food on the screen even if it's not purchased yet, it is already being prepared for purchase, so if jimmy wasn't pressing the buttons, sheen and carl wouldn't know what to make because the order isn't being shown on their screen at the kitchen, aside from that, the register has to document every food order, in order for the company to know how the money was made.

Skeet has been around longer than 3 months. In his conception there were simultaneous Sup Forums , Sup Forums, and Sup Forums threads. Also Jimmy Neutron has meme potential.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYUzWA7GAIc

Get over it already, fuck.

Morrissey wouldn't associate himself with a place that serves meat you ignorant twat.

>libcuck

Template threads are some of the worst things to have happened to Sup Forums.