Thoughts on the Steven Universe episode So Many Birthdays?

Thoughts on the Steven Universe episode So Many Birthdays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxLJkISssJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeash, the Universe men do not age well.

I really wish he had died there.

it was ok but my favorite episode is still The Test

It just confirms he'll be a crying 8 year old forever

He really, really needs a haircut, a shave, also to meet someone with fashion sense

Cried in this moment. It was 2 cruel 4 chield cartoon.

It's weird how his rapid onset aging in that episode never appears in this show again...

the show no longer has the "magic gone wrong" trope, which I find unfortunate

This show is soooooooooooooooo different in every season. Its already passed 4 years and they still experimenting

His aging was explored again in The Birthday, but went the opposite way and deaged him once he thought he was never going to grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxLJkISssJo
such a funny scene
One thought though. If Pearl was only into him (as a son or whatever) because he was Rose, wouldn't she be happy that he was gonna' die? His organic body would fade away and her gem would be good to go and Rose would probably come back

Rewatching the first season now actually. Almost forgot how different it was for the first 30 or so episodes where all we got was Steven Screws Up At Magicing episodes, and a single Amethyst one. Then Ocean Gem happens.

Garnet shaking old Steven is the best part (Garnet is the best part of almost all season 1 episodes). Also, the part where Steven is dressed like a clown and Pearl asks, "How is that funny?" Steven just... stops for a second and I could hear him thinking
>Like a clown funny
and opting not to say that.

Now he's an 8 year old with a single hair on his chin.

My opinion is that you need to keep into one thread op instead of being an attention whore.

Need redeem /sug/ that will keep all su threads in one

I always wonder when they will bring back this power to Steven's advantage

It caused Piegate, so it could've been better.

One of the geniualy great episodes before everything went to shit, that episode actually made me cry.

How can you cry over that? are you autistic or a goiym?

I remember when he turned his fingers into sentient, thinking, cats, and I was like, I wonder what he'll use that power for later in the show, but it was never brought up again. I guess he can raise the dead and bring plants to life, but he's yet to shape shift his body into a live, thinking animal again.

>need to keep into one thread
can't
/sug/ gets deleted.

The only good episode was the cluster one where they rip off that one movie/book about drilling into the center of the earth to fix the earth's core.

Already

She stepped over her principles. Nobody did this 4 me. It was touching