Why can't cape comics into moral complexity and nuance?

Why can't cape comics into moral complexity and nuance?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ARhhqQuSQE

>Cassandra Romance

Nice! Shame they gave her a man face in Inquisition.

> Dragon Age
> moral complexity and nuance

Yeah, making everyone bad and then pretending they're not by making Tevinter mages worse is sooo nuanced.

It happens but only in stories that can ignore the weight of continuity and not conform with mainstream habits set by other capeshit. And fans hate that shit.

If you didnt romance Cassandra you are low test and cant handle a strong woman

What are some comics where the good guy serves Satan?

>Bioware game
>Nuance

Go away, and never come back.

Your using a game that has you pick between two factions to ally with, and the one you don't ally with gets turned into literal monsters so you don't feel bad about killing them as a example.

Solas was the only good part of bloated game about a bad guy wanting to destroy the world because he is bad.

>Your using a game that has you pick between two factions to ally with, and the one you don't ally with gets turned into literal monsters so you don't feel bad about killing them as a example.
That fucking defeats the whole purpose.

So is this game actually good

I remember the shitstorm around DA2 and I'm aware the new Mass Effect is bad, but I saw Inquisition has good reviews. Though I know reviews don't really mean anything with games

Yes it is good if you can ignore like 2 cringy sjw moments

>Bioware
>moral complexity and nuance
>>>/reddit/

>complexity
That's why killed cape comics. Things were so much better when they were fun instead of "good"

overrated
They think they are a MMO with all there pointless uninteresting side quests, and the main story is generic as fuck.
Solas is interesting, but the game is so bloated you should rather just watch it on youtube.
the trasspasser DLC is supose to be good, but thats because it focuses on Solas, but again, just youtube it

Witcher 2 and 3 are better

>Bioware
>moral complexity and nuance

Well, obviously, but that's not what I asked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bioware

It's a step up from 2 where, to hammer home the lesson that "extremism is bad from both sides", both sides turn to monsters back to back after you defeat one.

It was more so to do with the fact that EA demand boss fights, but I like my interpretation better.

The endings of most of the romances are infuriating as fuck, which considering that a good deal of people still care for these games for the npcs, it's terrible.

Dorian's suffers a really bad case of the writers obviously wanting him to end with Iron Bull, so his ending with the inquisitor is half assed and doesn't make sense.

> I don't want my people to be beaten into submission, I want real change. Don't come with me.
> nevermind, I'll beat my people into submission myself.