Meta Thread

Hiroyuki says we get one of these. So let's use it responsibly and discuss our Storytime of Pain plans. I'm going to doing Clarissa

Fuck you, I'm going full Alan Moore and will make a meta-meta thread to comment on the state of meta threads.

We need to get rid of fucking cartoon threads. Give them their own board.

Sup Forums posting has become a problem. Injustice discussions belong on Sup Forums. Injustice comics discussions can happen here.

Sup Forums is a problem as always. More relevant than the gear stats threads from injustice but still annoying. We know the big movies, there are maybe 6 a year that "belong" here. Sticky them on trailer/release days and fuck off with duplicate threads.

Sup Forums posting is a necessary evil, IMO, because it's just as bad from both "sides" and, in all honesty, with the bullshit commentary we constantly get from at lest one half of the Big 2 it does a disservice to not be able to talk about things politically.

I hope you realize that mods don't necessarily approve of these threads.

Clarissa is not SoP material, it's well written and drawn.

SoP's have to be, by some metric, lousy.

>cartoons should not be in Sup Forums
>politics should be in Sup Forums

nu4chan, everyone

But it causes some folks to feel pain whilst reading/viewing.

I was thinking of getting /aco/ in on the pain with Worldwatch

THIS IS NOT A CAPESHIT BOARD, CAPESHIT ANIME AND CAPESHIT BOOKS DON'T BELONG HERE.

I'm all for the free discussion of ideas, but leave Sup Forums topics on Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums posting is a necessary evil, IMO, because it's just as bad from both "sides" and, in all honesty, with the bullshit commentary we constantly get from at lest one half of the Big 2 it does a disservice to not be able to talk about things politically.
Fuck off, you cocksucking faggot.

The only good Sup Forumsposter is a permabanned Sup Forumsposter.

No, I said Cartoons need their own board and that Sup Forums posting is a necessary evil considering the topics brought about in the comics.

Yeah because it would force them to look at the problems surrounding the boards and do more than sit on their asses..

The live action stuff should go on Sup Forums or at least a general.

Sup Forums and Tumblr should leave to they shit up too many threads

Mods that do their job once also

>getting rid of Sup Forums but not the daily Sup Forums invasion
am I the only on who finds absoulutely disgusting thread after thread of "can X hero beat goku?" I fucking hate goku and I fucking hate Sup Forums making those shit threads about powerlevels which are nothing but circlejerking, it's fucking cancer!
Sup Forums threads should get deleted on sight.

Yes, but that's not how the nomenclature works. Storytime of Pain refers to stories that are so bad, they're painful.

There's a difference between "trumpanzees BTFO" and speaking about a political topic or allusion made in a book. Just as there's a difference between "how do you think the portrayals in Injustice are" and "lets talk about gear stats in injustice." Just as there's a difference between discussing comic book movies (their characters and plots) and comparing the box office success and reviews of comic book movies.

But Clarissa wouldn't necessarily be out of place, even if it doesn't fit into the nomenclature.

>There's a difference between "trumpanzees BTFO" and speaking about a political topic or allusion made in a book

That's political discussion, not Sup Forums posting.

>/ca/ - Comic and Cartoon Adaptations
FUCKING WHEN

I would suggest more threads up at one time,. separating the two(comics and cartoons) woul;d only makes both boards slower and less interesting. Not to mention the two cross over a LOT so theres that problem, no point in separating a board that is bond to just constantly reference one another, especially cartoons.

If anything, i would say /c/o MAYBE needs more room for diferent threads, but even in our current state we have threads that last for days on end.

Mods not getting pissy every time a kelly thread has politics discussed in it would be nice too so we can fucking have kelly threads again.

When is the SoP this year?

Exactly. You can discuss politics fine, but as soon as politics are mentioned, these fucking Sup Forumsapes come out of the woodwork and start spamming images, copypastes and links.

Honestly, its tumblrinas that trigger those said Sup Forums posters with their really shitty posts. Considering this is an anonymous image board you can't honestly be that butthurt discussion isn't always exactly on topic. Thats the joy of this place are the times we AREN'T on topic. If you feel like a Sup Forums poster ruined a thread ignore them or move on. It's honestly not as bad as you're making it sound.

So you agree with my original point, just not the word choice?

>tumblrinas on Sup Forums
Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
They're just false-flagging Sup Forumscunts.

Mmmm, rewrite it and you're good to go.

Yes, they are being that big of bitches about it.

Most of the time when someone "Sup Forums posts" its basically someone correcting/butting heads with a previous poster on their own political opinion.

Really its just going to be an endless game of finger pointing of "he started it she started it" bullshit.

>being this ignorant
user pls. Tumblr crosses with /c/o all the time. BCB threads are literally IRC/tumblr bunkers so they can talk about their cat comics without a space space hindering discussion.

Sup Forums threads need to be removed entirely. There is majority support for this and as the company wars continue to ramp up it will just get worse and worse.

End "work safe" /d/ threads. A cheesecake thread here and there are perfectly fine, but we don't need an endless spam of THICC, goth, giantess, etc. threads.

Something seriously needs to be done about how incredibly cancerous the cartoon threads have become, but I honestly don't know what.

>Most of the time when someone "Sup Forums posts" its basically someone correcting/butting heads with a previous poster on their own political opinion.

No. You don't correct or butt heads by spamming links, posting pasta or spamming macros. That's called shitposting.

>It's ok if they ruined it

So make endless spam threads until it doesn't become shitflinging or not try to stop said shitflinging and let it take over the threads

Same as always, the weekend of SDCC.

so you're just confirming what I said anyway

Actually, usually they write a paragraph and may post some links to verify sources, basically like any other political discussion. As i said, you cant honestly expect things to be 100% on topic on an anonymous image board its simply impossible you're going to have to deal with some of the chaos especially since mods do their jobs poorly(removing kelly threads creating more discourse in the community rather than helping us by simply letting the thread be) or not at all.

The times the thread is completely taken over is when
A0liberals take the bait and keep argueing
b)goes ful Sup Forumsack and spams images
the later RARELY happens, don't pretend its a constant thing fucking happening its not. You are getting triggered when someone writes a paragraph more likely. I haven't seen someone spam a thread with nigger pics in a long ass time, its simply not a big enough deal to be bitching about especially during a time Americans just has a pres election and their meme candidate won. What the fuck do you expect? Did you forget what it was like when obama was running?

imagine thinking Sup Forumsposting was not only a necessary evil, but that it's done by "both sides" equally.

newsflash, leftists don't give a shit about Sup Forums.

>endless spam threads?
I, what?

If you are talking about us complaining about "stronk independant womens" or tranny comics thats been here long before Sup Forums was a thing.

Quit defending your shitposting, you retarded Sup Forumscuck. Fuck off back to Pleddit/eightchan already, no one wants your kind here.

>reeee how dare you challenge my view of the board

Stop being triggered because someone disagreed with a liberal around here.

No one is "spamming" Sup Forumsack threads, you are making shit up. The boards been about the same its been fore years, really shitty and slightly anti-modern feminist.

Removing rule 15 will cleanse Sup Forums of underage bans

We learned this on April 1st

it's only on both sides on actual Sup Forums, it's just the right-wing Sup Forums that leaks

>If you are talking about us complaining about "stronk independant womens" or tranny comics thats been here long before Sup Forums was a thing.

They happened once in a while, now we basically have one everyday and you fucks can't even recognize when it's done as a satire or the character is portrayed as bad for their opinions.

There is a straight up Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW and the mods don't care Why the fuck is this allowed? Delet weebs

Show me then. :^)

>Sup Forums boogieman
God-forbid anyone disagree with you in the slightest, you triggered piece of trash. Maybe you should fuck off instead?

Did you report it? I feel like people who complain about this shit usually don't even take the 5 seconds necessary to do their part.

Those threads were basically every day, not once in awhile. Are you new?

Everyday you'd find someone shitting on feminist and other shitty left wing ideologies. Its not new, you are.

How often was it rubbed in our faces how feminist are ruining comics with their shitty writing and plots? Every fucking time i opened a new issue. Fuck you.

cartoon cancer could at least be treated by banning generals outright, it's where cancer festers

that Marvel issue with the sjw villains, Saga, and the newest Spiderman/Deapool come to mind.

Sup Forums improved massively once general thread were moved.

But I don't think Sup Forums is large enough to justify it as there tends to be room for both on the thread were Sup Forums had a hard time having anything BUT general threads.

>everyone can fuck off but my special snowflakes should be allowed to shitpost on any board

get bent

oh wait

WOW I WONDER WHY YOU SAW PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT BLATANT SJW PANDERING?!?!

ITS ALMOST LIKE WE HAVE ALWAYS HATED THAT SHIT AND JUST WANT TO READ BATMAN IN CHARACTER.

the Sup Forums-/vg/ split just made two terrible boards

of course its a batfag

The boards were always terrible, but now they can both have their shit cakes and eat them. While the rest of us stare in horror.

Much like how people stare in horror at Sup Forums