"Best Friends"

>"Best Friends"
Danny is canonically a cuck now wew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sam is canonically a bitch, so he dodged a bullet.

>he isn't best friends with his lover
Sad!

fpbp

The black girl who was his on again off again villain worked out better as a potential girlfriend, to bad that went nowhere.

He is so thirsty for that reboot

Didn't the show end with them hooking up?

Also
>2017
>Not fucking your best friend

yes

Well time for Danny to shoot up a gas station

why was it they (sam and danny) gave tucker a hard time for liking valerie then all of a sudden valerie-danny was a good thing?

>not fucking your best friend for shits and giggles
C'mon, OP. Step up.
We know Danny was porking Sam.

Danny has seen all girls in his school naked, he knows what he is doing.

let's settle this ones and for all!
With or without the D on his chest Sup Forums?

Time for Danny to go full ghost.

If your boyfriend/girlfriend isn't also your friend/best friend, that relationship isn't going to get very far.

That said, he really should've posted this instead.

I asked this last week in the FP marathon thread since it was also the episode where he first gets it, general consensus was that he looks better with it.

It looks better with but I still believe that Danny Phantom shouldn't be his canon superhero name.

Hasn't he already BEEN all the hot chicks in school?

Danny isn't into that I guess. In fact, the only times he every possessed a female that I can recall of is when he was fighting with Tucker inside Paulina because he wouldn't get out, and one time where he briefly possessed Valerie for the sole purpose of flying her home.

I never understood the idea that you can't fuck your best friend. What kind of horrible relationships did you people have in school?

was randy stair just a pawn in butch hatrman's game of 5D chess???

He possessed Sam's mom (and dad) to trick them into letting Sam go on a camping trip.

Is this what caused the Hartman fan to shoot up a place?

You know your wife can be a best friend right? I mean, if you can't stand the bitch why spend time with them?

This many utterly delusional anons ITT... sigh.

did storybro teach us nothing?
it was even with a girl that looked like Sam

>sigh
Don't tell me, taking a quick break from /r9k/?

She's lookin' at his dick. About to spend National Best Friends Night together too.

What I heard is that Hartman and someone else who worked on the show kept arguing over who the love interest should be, and the guy going to bat for Valerie left before season 3.
Sucks, since Danny putting aside how he felt about Valerie as a ghost Hunter was much better than Danny and Sam awkwardly looking at each other all throughout season 3

Nah, she's clearly just checking out that huge D

And user's virginity grew THREE sizes that day

Only females say stupid shit like "I can't date him, he's...too much of a friend to me" That's bullshit. Why should I go out and marry your ass if you're going to not act like a competent companion and friend to me?

>Not being best friends with your gf

The thing is, females are the choosers. It's their opinions that matter, not yours user.

Id say my wife is just a much a friend as my best friend, however she is my closest confidant, and we spend an insane amount of time together.

nah man gay marriage is legal.

>It's their opinions that matter, not yours user.
t.female

1. There are no females on Sup Forums.
2. You have no clue about the dating game.
3. Shut the fuck up.

Only if Tucker is plowing her and Dan still consider Sam his girlfriend.

After getting a handle on his duplication powers, he could have any girl in the school he wants.

Cuck is not the same as friendzoned, you fucking moron.

Wouldn't this torpedo it ?

My girlfriend is easily my best friend.

The only cucked one is Tucker if Danny considers his gf to be his best friend now.

It is for neo/co/

>2017
>people still give a actual fuck about Danny Phantom

A shitty MotW show made by Hartman ended over 10 years ago, why does it still have a weird, dedicated fanbase?

What if Danny was possessing Sam?

lel

>when you dont even know EGS
im sorry for you

It's been rumoured that the show is returning.

EGS is funny, I am just saying in general with Danny Phantom on this board.

"Too much of a friend" is a polite way of saying "I like his company but have 0 sexual attraction to him"

its a religion though

They're p. much the opposite in fact, but you try telling Sup Forums about the difference between a girl having any agency over who she gets to be with vs. extremely patriarchal and literally Medieval obsession with lineage and bloodlines.

He should've gone for the sister.

>all these anons ITT claiming to have girlfriends/wives
Assuming you are all telling the truth (which is highly unlikely considering we are on Sup Forums) then you all need to leave right now and never come back, this is not the site for people like you.

I'll take it if he doesn't pull that "ghosts aren't the spirits of dead people, they're their own thing" bullshit again.

He should've stuck with Inviso-Bill.

>2017
>Still thinking MotW is a bad thing while
>>Courage
>>Powerpuff Girls
are still two of the best, most memorable cartoons of all time.

I remember being confused as hell when I first saw the logo.

>OP
>can't have your best friend be your girlfriend
>lel cuck XDDD
OP, just kill yourself.

Is it bad that a fucking triple murder-suicide is making me laugh this hard?

Who has heard this great song
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

the EGS will rule the world

this image is the epitome of what it looks like when i'm standing beside absolutely anyone who can't rival my gothness