Vision

This was depressing as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/873164961752788992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is life

Which is why everyone sucks its dick, even though everyone was OOC as Hell, and stupid awful crap happened at random for cheap drama, and the art was mediocre.

Art was amazing, I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't feel like arguing about "stupid awful crap happened at random for cheap drama" because it all seemed pretty logical. Can you elaborate on what specifically you didn't like?

Though I'm a little bummed that my favorite Runaway is dead now.

I found it quite cathartic

Jesus what a horrendous post. I wish I could tell you to go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums but you clearly are Sup Forums, you're just all of the worst of Sup Forums.

Did anyone else laugh when Vision was giving Nova tech support over the phone?

I'm going to miss Sam.

I love this book and want to re-read it in trades but won't because of Marvel's bullshit trade practices.

The series is collected in two trades with 6 issues each which are individually the same price as the ONE trade from DC that collects King's entire 12 issue Omega Men series. And the Marvel trades are lower quality and on cheaper paper. Fuck em.

Wait until you read Viv in Champion
Shit so fucking depressing

don't respond to lazy bait

Really? Is Champions good?

It was a good series as far as drama goes.
But when I read comics about superheroes, I wanna read comics about superheroes.
And Marlel doesn't fucking deliver anymore.

No. That's the depressing part.

>Though I'm a little bummed that my favorite Runaway is dead now.

eh, he was 'dead' before in Avengers AI so I'm sure they can pull some "uploaded his consciousness" BS again to bring him back. I mostly liked King's characterization of Vic, except for that whole bizarre Vibranium junkie deal.

and good as fuck

I stopped reading Runaways in high school. Then I got back into comics a few months ago and found out they haven't been around in a long while, but they're coming back soon which is cool.

>tfw omega men was published in two trades in my country

Any news on the Director's Cut?

King tweeted something about it recently but I was skimming my feed and didn't really care

it's nothing incredible, anyway, it was just a retweet
twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/873164961752788992

That it was.

I miss these storytimes, post reaction images from Vison

It's probably King's best.

>People don't like what I like

Must be bait.

AH VED AP WID DIS WURL

>What I expected: Hijinks and wacky shenanigans as Vision and co. attempt the American dream.

>What I got: Death and morbid depression.

I liked it. Probably one of the few good books from Marvel in the past few years.

>Tom King writes a brilliant work of art that is clearly meant to be a stand-alone story
>lol how can we tie Viv into the MCU and ship her with our most popular male teen superhero

I see that 30 years later artfag comic writers still haven't learned their lesson from Alan Moore.

>Director's cut

Nani?

What lesson? That there's a million dollars to be made from raping a good story for decades? They learned that one.

Anyone else want Vision to get revenge against the avengers? This comic really made them look like assholes. Hopefully if he does attack them it won't be handwaved.

Virginia was the best wife. Name one gal that can and would fase through lingerie for her husband

also i found it funny as hell that they lived in Arlington, VA. I lived there for two summers and that place is bleak and depressing as hell.

>lower quality and on cheaper paper.
This is objectively false. Say whatever about the quality of story, but Marvel does use better grade paper and binding for their books.

Goodbye, Viv. We hardly knew ye.
So, was she grounded or not?

Poor Virginia.

The art was great except when Gabriel had to draw action.

tpbs are good quality? or should i expect a hc edition?

They're decent. Should have been one large HC though.