How would Danny Phantom fare in the DC or Marvel Universe?

How would Danny Phantom fare in the DC or Marvel Universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lower than street level.

He's magical right? Guess he can beat up Superman.

Why so many Danny Phantom threads today?

That's not how that works. Also, he's not magical.

A shooting happened and the guy who did it was crazy about danny phantom.

Some transgender person who was obsessed with Danny Phantom shot up a super market

What the fuck that's nuts.

He's not transgender, he was a schizophrenic who thought he was a female cartoon ghost possessing the body of a male teenager.

>He's not transgender, he was a schizophrenic who thought he was a female cartoon ghost possessing the body of a male teenager.

That sounds like a dope idea for a supervillain.

He would probably be a character in a Justice League Dark story to introduce a young relatable dude. He would probably get its own series with recurring guest characters like Deadman or Constantine and get cancelled after 20 issues or so due to lack of sales.

Then he would join on the next encarnation of the Teen Titans as the nice/shy kid and would make Tumblr fucking explode.

literally rule 63 Deadman.

I feel like I've read a manga like that once.

Exceptionally well if he stayed intangebale and invisible all the time, instead of only remembering he has those powers after getting the shit beat out of him for most the episode.

He's still fine after getting the shit beaten out of him.

How did he die again?

God tier

how is that any different.

transgenderism usually doesn't involve fucking possesion via ghost

He flipped over other animators not helping him with his masterpiece and shot up a grocery store, killing 3 workers and offing himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

Danny's got some pretty OP powers and and a really versatile skillset. His biggest weakness is that he's a fucking dumbass, and he's much much less capable without his parent's technology backing him up, though in both DC and Marvel universes there's no shortages of technology that could fill in for that. He'd do fine. Easy B-lister from the get go, maybe A-list if he had time to mature past his teen hero phase.

B tier DC hero

A tier marvel hero

>mfw I'm supposed to make the weekly DP marathon thread but this just happened

What should I do? Should I postpone it until this dies down?

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets.
In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Old men. Warning! Warning!

>until this dies down

How do they do against Danny? When they realize they just trapped a half-human kid in a ghost trap, who freaks out first?]/spoiler]

Danny's powerset is basically some energy blasts mixed with classic ghost shit with a few one offs he used to solve the problem of the episode they appeared in
In universe I see him as a Spider-man type, a guy who is by all accounts a step above Street Level in terms of powers but who hovers around that level anyway due to his characterization.
As a comic though he would be a C-list character that shows up in a few team books off and on over the years and has a short lived solo run that fans claim to love despite never buying anything else he was in

If he figths the villains I care about he loses . Dr Sivana beats him in 5 min and God helps him if he runs into Black Manta .

They're just a more competent version of his parents, they'd let him out. Egon would be very interested in the idea of ghosts being boiled down to a genetic code, would want to run some tests. Maybe ask him to make some explorations into the ghost zone for weird shit. Ray and Winston would be really freaked out by the implications. Peter would say something snarky and pithy.

>"I'm a woman in a man's body"
How is this not a possession story?
>He's not transgender
>thought HE was a female
Do you even think before you type?
I'm hype

Listening to his suicide tapes he says that every day he feels more feminine and that he can't even hide it anymore.

Also Ember > god > satan

Welp, looks like Butch will never get to do a DP reboot now. Pack it up, anons, we're moving to greener pastures.

He's already there.

If nothing else he's one of the few people that can chill with Deadman.

How about the villains though? Walker would look pretty badass in a more serious style

youtu.be/D8EMARpWBuk

Mother fucker was insane

>autists who confuse feeling lonely with feeling like teh animu/westernu waifu
>mfw modern society encourages them to transition

I'm a fucking tranny and I can't stand this modern transgender blah blah world. People like Ghost Squad boy need serious fucking help and not validation on their insane autistic tangents.

I didn't even click on the video. But the thumbnail made me feel a bit of my sanity slip away anyway. I hope you're satisfied.

He'd be pretty powerful, sort of in a limbo between your average superpowered guys (i.e spiderman or wolverine) and the heavy hitters.

>can go intangible, negating almost any attack
>has motherfucking ice powers, pretty strong ones at that
>energy beams and generic green lantern like constructs
>can duplicate
>that ghostly wail
And he's 14 with all of that. A mature version would be pretty fucking strong.

>> "HEY ANDREW!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING GAY AND IT'S TRUE!!!"

My sides..

>look at the guy's vid
>littlest pet shop, frozen, mlp

He was a regular Sup Forumsmblrite and no one is gonna call that out?

High-tier in Marvel with either his own title or a membership in the Avengers, low-tier in DC with being in the teen titans.

not magic, ecto science
Danny in Marvel would be whatever medium strength magic users are

Spoiler: it's 40+ fucking minutes of various numetal/edgelord music and shitty fanimation of their self insert characters, complete with a live action version of those "fedoras with weapons" pics where he dramatically loads guns and poses....

...and then uses them to shoot up his job. Apparently he shot the 3 guys, then just started randomly firing around the store destroying things. I saw a news clip saying he had shot 50ish times and just had 50ish rounds left. That's "brief stop at the range" low ammo levels. This guy is possibly the most autistic/cringe shooter, moreso than Elliot Roger perhaps.

in his twitter he was talking about the june rampage since last july

>forgets his 17 hour manifesto

No the 40 minute one is tame

His other videos are insane

>17 hour manifesto

I think it's an album on soundcloud.

Ember is forever ruined, i now wish i don't remember her name

I'd still put a ghost baby in her tb h.

*teleports behind*

>nothing personal

It'd be fun to have a Danny/Deadman team up.

I guess if he was in a DC book it'd be fun to see him pal around with Deadman or someone similar.
This would be neat as well, and also sadly true.

>Sup Forums has Roof
>/r9k/ has Saint Elliot and that mulatto who shot up that college
>we have this guy

Don't forget Based Brevik.

Someone update that shooter chart

oh yeah

Holy shit, you're right. Not sure how I never made the connection.

I can kind of see what he's trying to say in this video, but it mostly just looks like insane rambling.
>literally says I want to kill people
Kind of weird how nobody around him thought he was a threat

Is it even possible to impregnate a ghost and if you do impregnate her wouldn't the baby be a half ghost baby

I'm watching his edgelord cartoons now and it's like... if Happy Tree Friends was written by a 13 year old who loved Invader Zim.

I think when people heard him say these things, they probably thought he was just physically and mentally incapable of actually doing it.

I assume those 180gig megas have all these cartoons in them, because JewTube is gonna take them down for sure as soon as they figure out what's going on.

Guess Sup Forums wasn't love after all.

It's more of he killed four people to be with his waifu Ember McLain then he love the series Danny Phantom. Ah, and he made an OC called Andrew Blaze, who he thought, once he died, he'll transform into her in the afterlife or some shit like that.

It always works that way. Hell, it's more understandable in this case because he probably wasn't saying any of this shit to physical people. Just expressing via videos and blog posts and social media. That shit acts as a filter.

Winston and Ray freak out over the ethical issues, Venkman freaks out over the potential legal ones

Danny Phantom/Ghostbusters crossover when?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I wanna bust a fat nut in Ember

roof is /fa/'s guy

I'm still confused about the girl. Was that one of his internet friends wanting her character involved in his stories? Or just a Sonichu thing where he gives himself an imaginary friend?

And where does this shooting even fit into the canon? He killed himself at home after he destroyed Froggy and the gay whale, not after a school mass murder. I demand proper continuity! Someone email him about this.

Go haunt somewhere else, Randy

who's Sup Forums's /guy/?

Depends on the writer.
If the writer likes him he'll be able to beat Superman.
If the writer doesn't like him, he'll be dead in a day.

He'd wreck anyone except supernatural characters like deadman and constantine

Can we at least acknowledge the fact that the guy was actually a pretty decent voice actor?

yeah, I guess.

meant to reply to

I've never seen autism and extreme edge combined before. I wonder how things would've turned out if he got chris chan levels of attention months ago.

This will only make your stream more popular you dummy.

this is the gayest cry for help I've ever seen

he's just Deadman

kill yourself before 30

did someone say 17 hour manifesto?
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

>become intangible
>go inside Superman
>become tangible
>????

Is Holmes Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

what a fucking faggot lmao