Confess

Confess.

I enjoy some of the odd-numbered Star Trek films, especially Final Frontier.

I think WW3 should happen

I think Star Wars is overrated as shit.
I also don't seed.

I think WW3 is going to happen but shouldn't.

I have a folder of dicks belonging to a lot of anons from this board that have posted them on this board.

I got the paper got the paper

>don't seed
Fucking mung, you're the reason I have to wait more than hour anymore for movies on PTP.

I never seen Star Wars, LotR, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, or any Batman movie.

I go to Blade Runner threads and call everyone a soyboy, without ever watching any Blade Runner film.

I like the fat Depardieu as an actor more than when he was young and thin.

It’s my sister’s girl in the third year. I like her a lot. I like her too much.

I'm 26 year old virgin but I often pretend to be chad here

I like girls

I agree with lots of ideas about empowering women, respecting diversity and not being racist, yet i still hate sjws so i pose as an alt right nazi

I sometimes get envious at hollywood directors because I dreamed to become a filmmaker myself.

faggot

I like this movie.

You'll take the next step, this is always how it starts.

I hate my life yet I do nothing to change it.

I watch movies on my phone.

Riley deserved everything that happened to him.

There, I said it

I'm that Alita Battle Angel poster. And I think I can count the other non me Alita posts I've seen on one hand. But I can't stop talking about it since I've been waiting for this movie for 15 years

I'm excited about that movie too. Even though her eyes looks weird but I can ignore that.

Up until a week ago I thought nihilistic films were good.

I don't actually watch movies. I just come here for the memes.

Stannis might actually be dead but I don't want to admit it ;-;

looks good to me t b h i dont see threads about it or id shill in them

I know that feel bro...

I like Cruise Mummy reboot more than 90s one, and its not only coz of hot mummyfu.

I derail threads I don't like by posing as a hardcore leftist. Usually I just steal talking points from guys like Hbomberguy and Moviebob, sometimes word for word.

I thought Force Awakens and Rogue 1 were passable distractions but Last Jedi was abject garbage and the worst film in the franchise.

I find Bane, Raimi, and Sheevposting hysterical.

I actually liked MovieBobs earlier stuff but now it seems like he jumped on the extreme SJW bandwagon, shilling for Ghostbusters, TLJ etc.

I actually think Abatap would improve the present state of this board.

I hate Leslie Nielsen

I love millie

Killed in Ukraine in 2015 I'm afraid. Was recruited by local forces and refused to wear Ukranian fatigues and opted for his own pair of tiger stripe BDUs to look more like a Na'vi. Tragically mowed down by a 23mm when he was spotted 2,000m away by Russian-friendly forces.

He died doing what he loved. I read he was especially handy with a PKM during his short-lived career.

I actually like movies

RIP in peace young abatap

Father Wojak touched me.

nice numbers then

Many of those are probably mine.

Why do you post your dick so much?

Do you feed?

I make a lot of webms for shows I like and I always see them being reposted because I'm one of very few anons that post webms

His wife came back.

You dick.

Why wouldn't I?

As long as you blame all of your problems on women, black people, and Jews... you'll fit right in here.

Let's see it.

What's the best program to make webms user, and where do I get it?
I tried one but it was shit and I never tried again

I don't want to get banned right now.

There's a program out there called "webm for noobs" or some shit, where you can make webms incredibly quickly. I use a program called "ffmpeg" that was posted on Sup Forums like the day of when webm first came out. It's clunky and pretty shit and I have to keep adjusting to get the maximum filesize. I never switched over to the newer and better webm maker because I'm autistic.

I stopped watching Rebels of a Neon God to go watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars in bed.

Use a phone, retard.

I like you

I like to smell my farts.

Who has ever blamed their problems on black people?

i like silent hill

Don't have dick pix on the phone.

>he doesn't have bitches he send dick pics to and then have them invite you over to their place cuz they love ya dick

Sucks to be you.

Wow user, I bet you're a real stud.

I'm just saying. If you're a dude it's weird not to have dick pics on your phone. And even weirder if you don't have tit pics.

I love being a white knight.

I speak of how much better foreign movies are and should be an inspiration to the creatively bankrupt Hollywood, but I can only name two.

I want to fuck a cute boi up his boipucci and soon

Start watching Korean kinos.

I've never had a gf

I rarely watch a movie without using my phone at some point

I had a small part in a big movie but, it was so terrible that I never mention it.

What a white knight do?

I have a fetish for raven haired, pale girl with thick eyebrows

I blame the weeb I knew in high school

I post semi-obscure memes to alleviate my existential anguish, and it does distract me from the fact that I've recently cut contact with the girl I've been seeing after she admitted she would rather have me as a friend only.

>Back when I was like 14 I was in class and we were doing some stupid end of the year event and my teacher asked me if she could use my cellphone to take some pictures so she could put them on the school website
>Not really thinking about it I say yeah sure why not
>So I give her my phone and then I remember that I have a shitload of dick pics saved on it and videos of me cumming
>I begin to panic and start looking for her so I can get my phone back then all I hear is ...
>"Oh my god!"
>I walk over to her and she has no idea what to say
>She just gave the phone back to me and when I looked through my phone I noticed that she had put her number in my contact list
>I almost pass out from anxiety and start hyperventilating
>I call the number and she answers right away
>She gives me her address and tells me to come over to her house after school
>I fuck her and lose my virginity then she leaves to work at another school and we never spoke again
>I'm 21 now

Fighting trolls, Misogynists/Misandrists and racists with reason and logic.

>Implying trolls and retards react to logic

I want to be Gal Gadot's goy toy

This

At least others will see my posts.

oh you bad goy

Oh you.

I liked R1 because at the time i thought it was different and a breth of fresh air

Breath*

I love Ryan Gosling and every film he's in but I don't think he's that great at acting

which memes

I'm literally you, except I also steal from sargon of akkad and occasionally I try to revive vinceposting

Same tbqh

Same. The movies aren't even that good but I love him.

Oh I thought he was meant to cry about Sup Forums like a faggot and blame whitey for everything.

I think Amnesiac is better than Kid A

I like umm.....big bare female ass cheeks.
and also anusess

>>wrong board mate lol you just got ranch'd!

I'm a bigger guy than Tom Hardy but I still think he's a big guy for me

KAL LEL OY VEY

Most critically acclaimed european directors are shit.
t. yuropoor

I fucked multiple 14 years olds when I was 16, that's legal everywhere I think

I dont know if you want to hear this
but..
*dunks on you*

The fall that makes good men turn cruel

user I got some not so good news 4 u....

Unless you're in a first world country, then seeding is suicide