[OFFICIAL SITES]
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
youtube.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/egsandrew
soundcloud.com/embersghostsquad
egs-members.deviantart.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/09/killer-in-supermarket-shooting-posted-chilling-videos-online-lauding-columbine-massacre/
youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584406/Four-people-shot-dead-murder-suicide-supermarket.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4585486/The-Latest-Cops-Worker-blocked-exits-store-shooting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is this shit

its a new show, nickelodeon just picked it up. i hear the guy who made it really blew them away at his presentation so they gave him a shot.

Art so important that men kill for it

A dude obsessed with Ember shot up a supermarket that he worked at.

I hope they don't jump the gun with this.

yea i just found out

Ok I need a greentext story of this guy

that album just blew my mind

A EGS general? Really?

Stop with the fucking puns, they blow

>it became a general
guess its time to stop deriving entertainment from the deaths of the innocent.

>Weis bows to Andrew
>In contact with EGS Recruiters
>Possesses ghost-like abilities
>Controls Westborough High with an iron but fair fist
>Owns shotguns & video cameras locally
>Direct descendant of a dopey beta male
>Will bankroll the first Ghosts of Mars (John Carpenter will be be the first and only citizen)
>Owns 99% of EGS research facilities on Earth and the Ghost Zone
>First EGS babies will in all likelihood be Andrew babies
>said to have 90+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in brony communities & Sup Forums.org
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two ghosts who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of death and unprecedented massacres with them
>She owns Ghost R&D labs around the world
>You likely have EGS members inside you right now
>Andrew is in regular communication with the ghosts Mackenzie and Rachael, forwarding the word of EGS to the Ghost Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the EGS reccruiters (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the recruiter's first murder trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later?
>She learned fluent Ghost in under a week
>Nation states entrust their ghost reserves with Andrew. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. EGS
>Andrew is about 7 decades old in ghost years
>In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Tho the death of the innocents due make me sad, we are not here to make fun of them, we are here to make fun of the shooter

>faggot brony thinks he's a fucking danny phantom villian
>kills his coworkers during graveyard shift at grocery store
>drops a fucking 17 hour mixtape beforehand
>along with his pilot cartoon for a school shooting series

He said a story, not a quick rundown.

This shit really is weird

>TFW he was mentally ill and thought his donut steel talked to him in his mind
>TFW he is in love with her

This shit just gets creepier and creepier

fuck the innocent, they bullycided a young transwoman. they got what they deserved.

So a typical Sup Forums user?

Im the kind of guy who is okay with "eye for an eye"
This situation is NOT an "eye for an eye"
It's "eye for feels"

Preaching to the choir bud

>tfw you think this little twink is sexy as fuck

I need to talk to my clergy

Nigga you don't even understand he wasn't just in love with her, he thought he WAS her stuck in a human body.

May Jesus be with you

please tell me this isn't going to become a meme

>no one's gone through their workplace slaughtering with a katana and comitting sudoku to reunite with Ashi
Plebs

Jesus Christ what the hell

You never stood a chance kid

It might have Elliot Rodger potential, if anons really keep up linking the videos. But I doubt it. Sup Forums isnt as dedicated as /r9k/

We truly are in the worst timeline

>the kicker
his name isnt even Andrew Blaze, Andrew Blaze is his character for his afterlife army (Andrew is 10feet tall)

this is quality oc, does anyone have news report on the supermarket?

All waifuists believe this on some level.

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/09/killer-in-supermarket-shooting-posted-chilling-videos-online-lauding-columbine-massacre/

>#4

This is the 2nd thread, faggot.

Someone edit the title like pic related.

Elliot Rodger was prime material for many reasons

>hit "le nice guy" beta males
>hit manlets
>hit mixed race mongrels
>hit fags without a girlfriend

This kid is just a typical Deviantart moron, cant even use him to gaybash or trannysmash because he wasnt particularly either

he was just a dedicated waifufag

This is like the 7th my man. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't happen.

Andrew is also a female spirit. Randy actually felt that he would become Andrew upon "going ghost".

these threads started last night user. theres like 3 active on the board right now.

He was very much Sup Forums. Unfortunately that doesn't mean much.

Sup Forums had the Joker theater shooter. /r9k/ has some of you guys are alright. Sup Forums has a guy now. It's not much but it's something.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY

Next time: /ck/

>Sperg with two years of animation experience (looks like two months) is obsessed with ember from Danny phantom
>Wants to make a music video about his Danny phantoms of where they laugh while the shoot a school
>Keeps trying to get help for it from other animators
>They all blow him off
>Manages to animate a minute of it while begging and being shot down again and again
>Gets pissed and decides to go on a rampage and kill his coworkers as revenge
>Has hundreds of hours recorded of being a sperg and talking about suicide and being transgender
Creeps me out how much I relate to him talking about his life

is it not huberty?

>while witnessing memes in the afterlife kek is assaulted by a vengeful human spirit demanding he be turned into a female cartoon character.jpeg

>cant even use him to gaybash or trannysmash

Wrong. He was major degenerate levels with the crossdressing

dude..did you watch his video..hes convinced that ember is a real thing in some form of existence

>At the end of the video he asks viewers the question: “What’s going to happen in the future after this to prevent this from happening again?”

>“The answer is you can’t prevent it,” Stair said. “You can only endure it.”

MADMAN

>like this

It's the other way around. He wanted the animators to make the video because of his shooting. He had this planned way in advance.

Not that but
>I never had any real friends
>Just like two people I spoke with a couple times
>I never did anything or went anywhere
>I never pictured myself working a job like finding something and saying yeah, I could do this
>I always thought I was doing nothing with my life
>I always expected/saw the worst in people

Did Ember have anything to do with the shooting or was he just normal olf crazy?

I'd keep reading his manifesto, but his handwriting is pretty shit

>>Creeps me out how much I relate to him talking about his life
>and being transgender

This part too homo?

I think he was just mostly crazy, the Ember stuff is just the extra spice for this stake

He actually has a surprisingly pleasant audiobook style voice.

Ember was this mans entire life. It doesn't look there was anything that this faggot did that wasn't related to her.

>mfw this whole thing is hilarious so I might actually animate a cartoon about it

Doo it feggit

He looks like Shane Dawson fucked Skeletor.

Granted, that's still like a solid 6/10 compared to how most of these internet crazies look. One has to wonder how he may have fared in another timeline.

I just came home from Wonder Woman (great movie by the way) and what the fuck am I seeing.

Make sure you have an autistic rant at the beginning about how you did it entirely on your own and with no help from worthless cunts animators

Should have tried to be a VA instead of animator.

>the massacre video ends with link related
youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw

>I literally KILLED myself over this fucking thing
Talk about foreshadowing.

I wonder if Shadman is going to do something with this

True horror

Jesus christ those fingers are boney its like in the horror storys when a hand is reaching for you

This never would have happened if he acknowledged the superior waifu

>grammar Nazi in me immediately thinks "That's not how you use 'literally'!"
>but it is

are there any news reports

If only :(

im not transgender but i would fuck a transgender

this is so fucking good i love every single one of you

This is in bad taste, even by Sup Forums-outside-of-Sup Forums-and-Sup Forums standards.

Is this fucking real? The 'I LOVE YOU, EMBER' thing from the show gas bled into reality?
EMBER IS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584406/Four-people-shot-dead-murder-suicide-supermarket.html

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4585486/The-Latest-Cops-Worker-blocked-exits-store-shooting.html

It already is.

Just yesterday I learned about the Bubsy remake and thought to myself "What can possible go more wrong"
Oh boy do I have to eat those words

I wonder who he hired to voice the grill in the videos and if she knew what it was really for

Well, at least things can't PAWSSIBLY get any worse, right?
>E3 is tomorrow
I'm bracing for impact

An anonymous source reports that Randy Stair illegally obtained this song from the artist's (Robbyn Kirmssé) website. Also note that he uses a 3D anime style dance game footage in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

Bubsy did 6/9

boo hoo go back to facebook

fuck off

Yeah they usually have some altar boys hanging around.

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>he just wanted to be remembered
F

Yeah, by reading the thread

that is not a Quick Rundown

Guy tought he whould become his oc upon death its fucked