BRAVO

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Article/195601-Secret-Empire-Teaser-What-Is-The-Vanishing-Point
cbr.com/alex-ross-secret-empire-generations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when Civil War 8 was literally just pages of advertisements for their next few events?

>vanishing point

typical Marvel stealing from DC

>Miles Morales front and center again.

I never wanted a character to die so much.

>What is the vanishing point?
Isn't that what Secret Empire is doing to Marvel's sales? How meta.

That was fucking hilarious

Why are they still pushing Generations when it's just a bunch of pointless time travel stories?

>>Breoort said it won't end with the Cosmic Cube fixing everything

Kek

Why is Marvel so blatantly lying even by lying liar standards lately? I don't get it.

Because they don't want to admit any wrong or try to justify their actions.

SOURCE?????

man, serious, kill yourself

>Miles Morales front and center again, JUST LIKE PETER,TONY, CLINT, AMADEUS

wheres you God now? BITCH

Go back to bed, Bendis.

>cover is just the generations poster
Is this actually real?

I don't think you know what front and center means, you dumb cunt.
Also stop typing like a retard.

>Issue 9 is the cube fixing everything
>Epilogue is the added issue 10
SEE user IT'S DOESN'T *END* WITH THE CUBE, SEE!?

What happened? Did the finale of Secret Empire leak? Can I get a quick rundown?

well

peter is in Front too, stop be fuckings haters
you guys are retard not me

This is just the solicited cover

Did you not go to first grade? How the fuck do you not know what center means? Seriously, fuck off Bendis no one likes you crap character.

and did you see PETER in center too? or you are just a fucking blind?

How dumb can one person be?

Are you?

What are the chances are that the legacy heroes go back in time, and that's how they exist with the original heroes?

They have already revealed there are Two Steve Rogers. Hydra Cap and a new Steve who seems to be suffering from amnesia but knows he needs to get "home".
Theoretically they don't need a cosmic cube to fix anything. Just kill Hydra-Cap.

Another one? either this shit is selling so well that they felt the need to add another one or marvel doesnt know what they are doing again

>Vanishing point

Isn't that the station at the end of time from dc?

>What is the vanishing point?
I'm glad Marvel Comics is self aware enough to see that's where they're headed.

which doesn't mean much since event finale cover solicits have had nothing in the past, just black space with CLASSIFIED or something printed. This seems like the same deal, just a placeholder.

Vanishing point right on Peter's crotch so it might as well be a penis.

I think we get the May sales top 10 today? We won't have the actual sales estimates until Monday I think but I'm interested in seeing how low it might have fallen in rank. Wouldn't be completely surprised if it's below Batman.

previewsworld.com/Article/195601-Secret-Empire-Teaser-What-Is-The-Vanishing-Point

>it's a variant cover
It's literally just to advertise generations

Cubes only displaci g characters in the modern marvel.

>confirmed retard

It's a pretty fucking simple word, but a cuck like you clearly can't handle words with more than two syllables.

what am I supposed to see?

Marvel said that Secret Empire was going to be the last event in a long time and that it wouldn't end with an advertisement for the next event. This is them lying to our faces, because pick related is your next event.

I guarantee the second cap is in his head.

They said no line wide event. Generations is just a bunch of one shots.

Wasn't this book delayed, to add insult to injury?

>cover is just an add for a series that is just the old heroes shilling the new diversity heroes
Why?

>there are Two Steve Rogers
The "other Steve" is clearly just the remnants of 616 Steve in Captain Hydra's consciousness. It's not like he's real.

No it isn't. Pic related is the solicited cover. This is probably just a variant cover advertising Generations.

user, this is just a variant cover advertising Generations, which isn't an event. Just a series of one-shots.

Issue 6 was delayed a week. None of the others have had any delays yet.

That's because reality is currently fixed, so they're using the cube to "unfix it".
Hydra was right all along.

>What Is The Vanishing Point?

>We should find out what that means in Secret Empire #10, which is the final issue for the series. Look for it at your local comic shop on August 30th!

Will we see that here? Or will that be in the Legacy issue? Or both?

Hahaah stealth deboot. God i want to toss the crossing in the garbage.

cbr.com/alex-ross-secret-empire-generations/
>Marvel Comics has debuted a new variant cover for Secret Empire #10 featuring a portion of the art painted by Alex Ross to announce the publisher’s upcoming series of Generations-branded one-shots.

>Additionally, the image was accompanied by the question, “What Is The Vanishing Point?” with the promise that the answer will be revealed in the pages of Secret Empire‘s final issue.

>The final chapter in the saga of HydraCap arrives in August, and is actually a late addition to the event. Originally solicited as a nine-issue series, Marvel announced in May that Secret Empire‘s story would be expanded to ten issues. The grand finale, written by Nick Spencer and illustrated by returning artist Steve McNiven, is notable for a number of reasons. Not only will it set the new status quo for Captain America / Steve Rogers as well as the rest of the Marvel Universe, the cover features a new HydraCap uniform and a blurred-out portion of the logo, indicating that there is at least one more major plot twist being built to.

>With today’s cover debut and new teaser text, Marvel has added another layer to the issue’s mystery. While it was certainly a reasonable theory that Secret Empire would somehow set the stage for Generations, to link the two stories so explicitly would indicate that Marvel fans will learn how, exactly, Generations can happen in the first place before the current event is over.

I thought "Vanishing Point" was used in a DC thing once.

it's the end of time isnt it?

I thought it was a varient cover?

Alex Ross deserves better than this.

Secret empire # 9 ends with Mr.fantastic and his family coming back to 616 and being like wtf happened and reseting it with either franklin's power or the power Reed has from the Beyonders. Only thing is that if they rebuilt Kobik she'll probably evolve into a beyonder if she's around Reed as cosmic cubes are Beyonder eggs. I wonder if Franklin and Val will be teenagers now

>Not only will it set the new status quo for Captain America / Steve Rogers as well as the rest of the Marvel Universe, the cover features a new HydraCap uniform and a blurred-out portion of the logo, indicating that there is at least one more major plot twist being built to.

But that's what they said Legacy will do. I guess that will also shatter the universe and make the new status quo one month after the new status quo.

EVERY ISSUE FROM NOW ON WILL SHATTER THE UNIVERSE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!! NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME!!!!!

don't forget the First Firmament in the last Ultimates2 that already changed the status quo of cosmic beings

Extremely dumb.

What was with Miles and the sentinel one?

>getting triggered over a comic cover
I want newfag to leave.

>Civil Warrior is canon
oh shit!

>Eternity War isn't going to be a big event like Infinity Gauntlet or Annihilation

Goddammit.

Are we going back to the 70s/80s?

To me that was the biggest slap in the face. A rushed ending with nothing really satisfying and the second half was just shilling events for the next few years.

If I paid $5 for that I'd ask for a refund.

>woman to woman
>man to woman
>man to woman
>white guy to nigger
>man to boy
>man to woman
>white woman to mudslime
>man to woman
>man to woman
>white guy to nigger
>white guy to chink

hmmmmmmmmmm