Cast it

Cast it

Can they make one which isn't at all related to the Skywalker family? Is that even possible?

idris elba as darth vader

Finn Wolfhard as Rey and Kylo's son

Tom Hardy is a scavenger on some junk planet. It's just 2h 10 min of him grunting and flying his hover-craft thingy. He occasionally rambles about permacrete.

Idris Elba as Darth Maul.

>Tom Hardy grunting for 2h 10 min

Im in

Rated R movie about Republic Commandos. Also Twi'lek titties

the old republic?

can people just let star wars die

>white woman as protagonist
>black person as supporting cast, plays the love interest of the protagonist
>white male in supporting role, plays an incompetent character that almost makes the good guys lose, might also turn evil towards the end
>white male as villain, he's angry that the protagonist turned him down when he asked her out

there

Ryan Gosling as Clone skywalker.
Harrison Ford as resurrected Han Solo.
James Spader as Sheev 3.0/snoke 2.0
Some boring ugly ass brunette as boring ugly ass brunette 5.0
Gerard Butler as mentor character that dies.
Karl Urban as badass side-villain that never lives up to his potential in the films.
A starved mckauley Culkin lead by heroin on a stick as some wierd alien creature just in it for shits and giggles.
Christian Bale as a dumb robot that makes bleeps and bloops and outacts the rest of the cast.
Dominic Cooper as honorable evil underling who dies.

I want this in my life

Yeah something like that.

I... force

written by karen traviss, with temuerra morrison narrating it

:)

Ryan Gosling plays every role

Star Wars has turned to shit, redeem Dune

do you think mike stoklasa would be interested in directing a non-saga star wars film?

CGI Peter Cushing plays a prototype sentient star destroyer AI.

yikes
he got out of the car in such a "movie" way

almost like its a movie.... damn

you fucking retard

Young Mylo has to train under Jedi Master Don and learn such wisdom as "If the Force is female, grab her by the pussy!" and fight Darth Hilarius (bam! first female dark jedi) who seeks to eliminate all CIS force users.

denny nooooo

What does that even mean

This is the guy who should be directing the Kenobi movie. It has so much potential as a tight-knit confined tale, but nuLucasfilm is going to butcher it.

BWONG!

Palpatine origin story

>casting anything Star Wars

I'll pass. Unless we can ger Ian McDiarmid and James Earl Joles for a dark Palpatine/Vader one-off set between III and IV where the bad guys win

the way he deliberately turns and stops to show you that he's looking at the car
nobody in real life would move and position themselves in such an impractical way

Are you autistic by chance?

i-it's kino y-you don't understand

Did you just realized its not a documentary?

>IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT

>A starved mckauley Culkin lead by heroin on a stick as some wierd alien creature just in it for shits and giggles.
Motherfucker, you got me. My sides.

It doesn't look like shit though

It means if you'd look at his motion from any other angle except the one the camera is currently in then he'd look like an autistic spaz

>Denis Villeneuve Interested in Destroying Own Legacy

I agree it would have been way better if he had gotten out like a regular joe, stumble a little or something to make it more real it absolutely ruined the movie for me honestly

not really

hello denis

Just put Star Wars: Knights of the old republic to screen

I am not even a gamer, but that vidya had better plot than any Star wars film made after 1980

*REALLY LOUD SYNTH MUSIC STARTS PLAYING*

Is that Burning Man?

>iconic shot

don't do it denis

Unironically sounds fucking amazing. I want the lone wanderer experience I only saw a glimpse of in BR 2049.

If it was only one.

>Denis we'e used too many synths don't you think it's time to stop?
>No, watch this

There can never be enough synths. I didn't get tired of them.