I've somehow managed to go my entire life without seeing a Jackie Chan movie

I've somehow managed to go my entire life without seeing a Jackie Chan movie.
Where should I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7RMR7BwyNY
youtu.be/bEJpFkm4IWM
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10938553/Jackie_Chan_Movie_Collection_(1971-2011)_High_Quality
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4390805/Jackie_Chan_Collection_[1971-2008]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rush hour

^fuck this guy^

Watch police story

Rumble in the Bronx. It was his first western hit, and it's one of the funnest movies I've seen.

Drunken Master

rush hour 4 when

His first western director debut as well easily my favorite

Before you watch anything, you have to watch this video by James Rolfe to fully appreciate what Jackie does.
youtu.be/_7RMR7BwyNY

His movies aren't as impressive unless you remember that it's really him doing all of these stunts.

>police story
This. Then Wheels on Meals.

First one I saw was Armour of God, before I had heard of him at all. Blew my mind.

Great video about Rumble here
youtu.be/bEJpFkm4IWM

>Project A
>Rumble in the Bronx
>Legend of the Drunken Master

Pretty diverse movies for what he does and also three of the best. Also based Samo. Just dont want any trouble while youre watching.

I second rumble in the Bronx

rush hour is the easiest to watch and introduced you to the character without feeling outdated and you having to force yourself to watch the older movies which are just corny now

Drunken Master II

>sliding down the building not 1

god damnit

Start here,

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10938553/Jackie_Chan_Movie_Collection_(1971-2011)_High_Quality

or

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4390805/Jackie_Chan_Collection_[1971-2008]

Never ever, the actors are too old it'd never work. They tried remaking it at a TV show and it rightfully died.

Who Am I is pretty fun. Rumble in the Bronx is really good, it's goofy as fuck in a good way. Mr Nice Guy is just Jackie Chan being filmed on his day off.

Police Story is a good series if you want something a bit more serious though. It's hard to go wrong, even at his worst he still makes movies fun to watch.

>rush hour tv show

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that it was awful I don't even know how far I made it.

I honestly don't know what they were expecting, did they seriously think the movies were successful because of the old worn out premise. I mean I understand it was just jews trying to whore out a name, but still.

nice glad someone else watched the review as well this movie is just so comfy

Rumble in the Bronx. Supercop.

Drunken Master
bonus: watch the dub

I've been on a binge of Jackie's films recently:
Police Story
Police Story 2
Police Story 3
Police Story 4
Project A
Project A II
Wheels On Meals
Rumble In The Bronx
Who Am I?
Rush Hour

and I think that Wheels On Meals is the worst one there. however, it does contain the best fight scene I've ever seen, right at the end of the film.
I would say that it's worth watching just to get to the end, but the end is so disconnected with the rest of the film that you don't even need any context for it. just watch it on youtube.

I would say the first Police Story is the best. fucking stellar film.

If you're a pleb probably Rush Hour, if not Rumble in the Bronx. Then movie on to Drunken Master, Police Story, Project A, Armour of God.

Fpbp

>bulletproof monk
>shanghai noon
>train to busan

Poor bait.

There might be a bit of nostalgia involved in my love for Wheels on Meals. I can't agree that it's the worst one there, I seem to remember really disliking the later Police Story movies, but I accept that one's more down to my personal preference. Agree 100% about the first Police Story.

For something a bit different, more cartoony and silly, you might like City Hunter. Mad film, lots of fun.

start by killing yourself from the shame

Drunken Master II/Legend of Drunken Master. It's his masterpiece.

Thanks, that was great.