Actresses who look like they'd make fun of you in high school

Actresses who look like they'd make fun of you in high school

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Annasophia-Robb-2782.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Betty and the redhead seem like they'd be pleasant.

Her eyes are practically black...

Aubrey Plaza

she would definitely tell all her friends that you had a tiny dick and couldn't get it up and you're probably a closet faggot

All of them

she would have relentlessly bullied me and i would have liked it

No, in high school this spic broad would be all over my dick like most Hispanic broads were. They love white dick.

toll bully

she would not even have looked at you enough to bully you, where the fuck do popular girls actually bully guys?

Outta my way guys, posting the Premier Catty High School Stacey

>tfw no jewfu to make fun of me

she looks nice though

there was a girl who made fun of me at school when i was 14, many years later she became my gf

what anime are you talking about?

If you're pretty awkward but still good looking and part of the same social circles you get teased all the time by girls

n-not that I would know about that haha

This would be so much more difficult in reverse:
>Actresses who look like they COULDN'T make fun of you in high school

>they'd make fun of you in high school
go on..

i dont think it's possible for leeloo to be a bully, she's too pure

god i wish. instead i was bullied by boys and now i'm gay :(

like this i'd imagine

what the fuck

She has no upper lip she probably gives terrible blowjobs

good thread

god i wish that were me

This is the real question here an actual challenge.
ASR seems like a genuinely nice girl. I think she'd be up for bants but not anything hurtful

which usually lead to this

no really, when i was 14 she was very mean to me for no reason, i met her years later and she regretted how she treated me

she's a cunt
like a chihuahua

>ASR seems like a genuinely nice girl
i disagree
not a bitch but probably only nice to people she already knows

Is your dick so small girls can only kiss the head? Camilla looks made for deepthroating

I don't know shes not a kid anymore

oh my...

Really? Maybe her cute face and thicc ass is luring me in. Who are your picks?

>that ass
what the fuck? what the fuck?

GIB

Okay, what's this? Jap tv show or JAV? Also, what's up with all those asian tv shows on Netflix?

kristen bell

this bitch is going to be in her 30's looking like a high school kid

she's Brazilian, she'd be an absolute pro

Lili is probably the one who uses teeth and can't get past the helmet

How do I get a girl do this to me

She's 4'11 as well so it doesn't matter if you're a manlet. the perfect gf

tell her you voted for trump ha ha

nah she'd be jaded by the hoards of losers who think they have a chance because she looks "like a genuinely nice girl".

ironically it's the quasi-stacies, the "stacies of the edge", if you will, who are the kindest

5'0"

I wanna see her little boobies

fucking lol

buck up and be more confident user, the world is yours

no actresses would make fun of me in high school because i wasn't a dweeb but i wasn't cool either. i was just kind of somewhere in between, where everyone is too middle of the road to be noticeable.

IIRC there was a rumor she's an absolute nightmare to work with and everyone hates her on set of that show, i think she gets really pissed off because it takes hours to get make up done every day

She even looks like the cunt, fuck you Eliza.

4'11

what boobies?

>4'11" proof?

she can bully my d-d-d-d-d-

I went to an all boys high school and was the bully

She's just too pure for that

Fuck off cunt all I said was she looks a nice girl. You don't have any more evidence than I do and leave your /r9k/ virgin speak on your containment board

Gonna have to disagree with you there. This look is quintessential

This calls for the areyougonnacwy.gif

That's the looks she gives to men that aren't me

She's 1.52m so 4 foot 11.84
I don't round up for manlets or womanlets. I bet you're 5'11 and tell people you're 6ft

celebheights.com/s/Annasophia-Robb-2782.html
>5ft 0in (152.4 cm)

this girl really looks like youre typical smug mexican. one who would ask you for hot cheetos or for a dollar for the vending machine and then talk shit to you when you didnt have one or give it to her

I'm pretty sure I've seen the brunette before in a JAV or two

>trusting actors when they tell you how tall they are
Nearly all of those user comments seem to put her at just under 5ft as well if you bothered to read them. Sorry pleb

Not much to go on but thanks anyway. For all I know this could live action GTO.

re ddit

> i knew a guy called user and he was super hot, but you are like ummm baby ..cute

Still hurts

Actually lads speaking of jav I came across this 42yr old milf today. She only did 3 videos before retiring but they got progressively wilder. The 3rd one was a gangbang

What kind of loser gets bullied by a girl?

M U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

i'd rather get bullied by a boy :)

>She only did 3 videos before retiring
Huh. Wonder what happened for her to quit after three vids.

Unironically this.

>"you look so exotic and beautiful user! not in like, a hot way, but like, unique. you know?".

I got her number from a mutual friend because I thought she was coming on to me but she never replied. >tfw I just turned 20 and am still a virgin

>memory of awkward or embarrassing interaction with female in high school suddenly pops into head

I was thinking about it and it does sound kind of strange. I'd like to imagine she was actually a qt single mother who needed the cash to support her son / future bf. In reality though, I can imagine some yakuza boss or wealthy businessman liked how she looked and bought her up for himself.

>just turned 20 and am still a virgin
Don't give up, friend of mine got into his first relationship at 25, still with her now. Just don't expect miracles to happen, you need to be proactive about this.

Those girls who made fun of you in highschool probably had a crush on you.

>I'd like to imagine she was actually a qt single mother who needed the cash to support her son / future bf
Yeah, unfortunately no.

>wealthy businessman liked how she looked and bought her up
Don't know how it works in Japan, but might happen I guess?

that's fucking stupid
why are girls so fucking retarded like that
i want to kill myself because i know you are right

Ah so that's why it never happened to me

>Your eyes! You're practically hollow...

You can't bully the willing

It is true. They'll tease and joke if they're semi-interested in you and are wondering if there's something more to you. If you weren't appealing to them at all they'd be very dismissive if they even talked to you at all.

I've seen it happen with my chad friends. If I'm in a group conversation the girl will always be nice to me but they'll be mocking my chad friend the whole conversation. Guess who eventually fucks her though

>hes good looking
reeeeeee etc

s-sauce?

Abigail Asakura. Though that won't help you googling she's very obscure like I said only 3 videos. Here are the jav codes:

SDNM-030
SDNM-034
SDNM-037

She looks exactly like the cow that made my school years hell.

Lili looks more like the quiet girl I would see from afar but had a loud laugh everytime.

peak CUTE!

>>getting bullied by a girl

How low test can one human get?

invigorating

Jokes on you I went to an all male school..

Why'd you do that? Sounds hella gay

It was a five minute walk. Besides, I post on Sup Forums its not like I would have had any luck to begin with.