Austin Garcia

Roger Corman films
Lloyd Kaufmann films
Charles Band films
The Asylum films
Albert Pyun films

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Not OP but I was about to ask if it's any good. Ratings look good enough but who knows, the first one was just amazing.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

is it worth watching

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

also wondering

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

it's very good. different from the first one in a lot of ways, but almost equally as good. Frankenheimer is a very solid and talented director.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

might as well be capeshit

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Hackman is great in Prime Cut too

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

great choices for plebfilters

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

god I wish there were more arthouse-horror films

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Nosferatu remake is in the making by Robert Eggers, the guy who made The Witch. Anya is in the cast too.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

I know, and I absolutely loved The VVitch and it's my favorite modern horror film so I'm pretty excited. Herzog's version is one of my favorite films but I think it definitely approached Nosferatu as a concept and a character from a different, less frightening angle while Eggers version will probably be a lot eerier.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

editing in this movie is fucking BRILLIANT

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit