Let's say somewhere in the future, Steven Universe gets a revival on Toonami. What changes would there be?

Let's say somewhere in the future, Steven Universe gets a revival on Toonami. What changes would there be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPcnUOd_AgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just pull a dbz

my OC is in it :3

Gems are dead, Earth is destroyed, Humanity's fucked, and Steven's now trapped on an alien planet. His only hop is guide them into not making the mistakes he and humanity did, and to guide them into being a force capable of taking down the Gems.

well steven already has a boring love interest who eats up too much screentime so I dunno

we see more of his family. all voiced by other aldult swim VA's

Toonami can barely fucking survive on its own as is now we want to put steven universe on it?

Gem /ss/

>Better, and less childish writing
>Blood, swearing, and partial nudity
>Half-hour episodes, but seasons will only be 10 episodes long, and we have to wait 1 -to- 1.5 years for new seasons to arrive

>50 years have past...
>But I do not age.

50 years have passed....

It would only be more overtly gay, that's it.

I'm thinking about that comic where gems are corrupted and Steven takes care of them

We'd have the best pearl.

The should would be even more gay.

Opening scene is Steven shattering a gem mutant with his shield
It's a rabid Pearl

Steven gets killed 2 minutes in and the show improves ten fold

this is what i had been waiting since the start of season 2

What shows has Toonami actually ran aside from Big-O?

On screen lesbian sex.

Besides that nothing changes and it is still shit.

Damn

Steven miraculously overcomes his shitty jew genes and becomes a manly adonis, impregnates ALL THE FUCKING GEMS and creates a new superior species

The same thing hopefully but with some more innuendo and more action sequences.

Honestly SU really gives me Toonami feels in late Season 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPcnUOd_AgM

Fusion (and the gems in general) become even more gay and sexual.

Steven and Connie messing around.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

do you have a link or name to that comic? sounds interesting

What's with people's fixation on Steven Universe and Toonami?

it was that one where steven was all grow up and taking care of the cristal gems as corrupted monsters? the one where in tumblr the autor delete them?

>100 years have passed
>But still, I have only aged 8 years...
>The humanity in me is nearly lost, and the gem has taken over
>My friends, allies, lover... all have perished and have been captured or have turned
>*cue shattering of amethyst, chains around a seperate ruby and sapphire, pearl standing alongside diamonds and a connie aging into dust while this has gone on*
>The Earth is pillaged, ruined, and is nearly gone...
>Homeworld will pay for what they have done, the effects of their curse
>I vow on this, my name is Steven Universe!

It's a Toonami feeling show user.

>Gems are dead

I doubt it would improve. If anything it would remove a lot of chains and limits but not for the better. Samurai Jack was a show that felt held down by the fact it had to be aimed at children but adults could find joy in watching it as well. I was surprised how the Adult Swim version translated so well yet remained consistent to previous seasons without turning into an edge fest or something similar. If SU didn’t had these limits we would’ve have more blatant lesbianism inserted out of nowhere. While it was blatant at least it has been subtle making it bearable. Some shows are better off with their limits (See: Ren and Stimpy) and I highly doubt making SU more adult oriented would improve it. It is incredibly childish as it is for fucks sake.

No townies and Connie. Male gems or something like that. Make a good argument for garnet (besides being a codependent relaptionship). Using the force and killing instead of the "friendship/love solves everything". No redemption arc for Jasper.

>implying lapis x steven isn't canon already
Smh

Problem?

Who would want to see anyone on this show even just partially naked though

Not a revival, two new seasons, with 30 min episodes. Not a darker feel exactly, but more willing to show killing, death, sexual themes

>After the end
>Steven is now an intergalactic celebrity a la Ben 10 Omniverse for taking down the Diamond authority
>Various new alien species interacting with gems resulting in clusterfuck
>Steven trying to keep out of it and live a quiet life
>Except holy shit there's a massive invasion force from another galaxy ready to rip the Milky Way a new one
>Steven and the gems traveling around a la Mass Effect attempting to undo millenia of damage from the Diamond Authority and unite a varied coalition of alien species against a common enemy

I think it's a premise that takes the best parts of Steven Universe (creative settings, exploration of alien cultures both on the personal level and on the grand level, strong core cast of characters) and takes out the worse elements (muh townies).