Suicide Squad 2

>Suicide Squad 2

>Early development. Adam Cozad wrote the latest draft, which ties in with GOTHAM CITY SIRENS and features the Suicide Squad being deployed to stop Bane’s Venom running empire in Santa Prisca. Killer Frost and Blockbuster are slated to join the team. Jaume Collet-Serra, Daniel Espinosa, Patrick Hughes and Niels Arden Oplev are in the running to direct. Mel Gibson already dropped out.

DOCTOR PAVEL, I'M KILLER FROST.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!

>no sauce
>using sketch art for JLA comic

Find another picture of her doing the CIA pose then

>Bane’s Venom running empire in Santa Prisca
Well that already sounds way better than Ancient Evil Magic Death Cloud Machine.

How do you capture a heat vampire and make her work for you?

why isn't she being used at the north pole to suck heat out and grow the ice caps?

Freeze her.

RIP Blockbuster

They should really stop trying to make killer frost the next harley quinn
they caught lightning in a bottle with harley
some random literally who villain of firestorm is not gonna catch on

GCS tieing into suicide squad 2
so they can have harley in both movies
lel
probably not true though and will smith will probably get top billing now

She's already catching on thanks to increasing exposure.

She's already caught on with Injustice and the Flash show, user. She's trended on twitter, is popular in DC Superhero girls, etc. She's done in one year what Carol couldn't do in five.

She already is. Go on Twitter and search "Killer Frost." There was an absolute flurry of people pushing for her in the Teen Choice Awards

>five
Try 11

Will this tie into Sandman?

>implying being more popular than Carol "Poochie" Danvers is an accomplishment at all
20 years can pass and Carol will remain a literal who.
Brie Larsson murdering and making a completely reinvention of the character while being carried by the multimillionaire Marvel Studios brand is the only way for her to become relevant.

>murdering and making a completely reinvention of the character

what do you think Marvel has being doing the last couple of years with Carol?

Certainly not that because Carol has always been an empty husk when it came to personality.

Literally failing.

There's a difference between shit writers in a shit company doing it and being supported by a world-recognized brand on the peak of its popularity and being played by a well-known Hollywood star.

oh please if she was popular she would be in injustice 2
I can go on twitter and find a lot of people talking about literally who's

Harley is popular because people spend money on her merch

DC cannot correlate anonymous internet chatter to interest in a character
as we learned with the push for a lot of DC characters

yeah killer frost was in the first game but couldn't make the roster for the 2nd
strange
just like deathstroke not making it but deadshot got to become zoner king for this round

Frost was in the first one but Boone wanted Sub-Zero in the sequel. Plus the primary goal of Injustice 2 was to have as few females as possible.

>if she was popular she would be in injustice 2

>Flexin' Sex Luthor
>Sinestro
>Deathstroke

Luthor was killed by BvS
Siniestro still doesn't recover from GL
Deathstroke who?

why does nrs not make hotties anymore.

Because their modern 3d artists are some of the worst in the industry, so they avoid females to keep embarrassing things like pic related from making them look bad.

>posting a screenshot from a mid 2015 build of the game

All the faces in Injustice 2 are great except Catwoman, NRS modelers finally know how to do faces.

>All the faces in Injustice 2 are great
>NRS modelers finally know how to do faces.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

I honestly wish this were true I wanna see Bane in the DCU

>yfw Killer Frost gets her own movie and joins the Justice League on the big screen