Beast Wars

Previous Thread >93026057

Beast Wars is best wars. How did they do it? How did they make 52 episodes of such a good show?

Best megatron

best wingmen.

I'm a really casual transformers fan, but I loved Beast Wars and Beast Machines when I was a kid (I'll always call it Beasties though)

Dinobot and Waspinator were my favorite characters.

These are the only toys I have. I remember my mom buying Noble/Savage in the store, and I know my brother had the jet and motorcyle from Beast machines, but we sold them or something.
Got Waspinator a few years ago when I saw him in Toys R us, and I picked up Megatron from a thrift store even though he has a big missing piece from his chest and can't transform.

More names for the Beast Wars revival.

beast wars sucks

It's pretty impressive that this was so good considering they didn't really know shit about Transformers going in and were just kinda winging it for a while.

I can agree with that

>knuckle
>moose

TRUKK
NOT
MONKY

Never saw Beast Wars, how long does it take to get used to the outdated CG?

Watch the first 2 episodes. Then randomly pick some episodes between 3 and 11. If it's not working for you, then don't. Season 1 is more episodic in the beginning and arcs don't really come into play till the 2nd half of season 1. Which really Season 1 is essentially 2 seasons.

For it's time? The CGI is amazing. Mainly cause it's not humans, it's machines.

Hard to say really. I grew up watching it and Reboot while they were airing so a bit of nostalgia might be at play for me, but just go in remembering that this was one of the first CG cartoons ever made and I'll say like 3 or 4 episodes at most.

Maybe by the end of season one, where hopefully the writing has hooked you enough to give it some more slack

Its amazing how much they were able to do back then. I rewatched Monsters Inc recently that movie is so barren and dull compared to pixar movies made merely 5-6 years later. Beast Wars really was a pretty good quality show for its time, they either found tricks or worked their asses off to deliver, cause Im blown away by how it was made years before things like finding nemo and such.

The moment when you see Optimus Prime awake for just that one split second before being put to sleep to keep the timeline stable.

>"Why the fuck am I a gorilla" Optimus said, as he went back to sleep.

Eh, he had already transformed into an Autobot-Maximal hybrid.

They could literally make a shot for shot remake using the old voices and just update the graphics, and I would be a happy camper. Though if they get to Beast Machines, they should switch out Optimus and Rhinox's character arcs.

>Megatron and the predacons go to attack the Maximals.
>Dinobot, Rhinox, Cheetor, and Rattrap are there
>Rhinox is making an item to revive Optimus Primal.
>Dinobot, Rattrap, and Cheetor run out.
>Cheetor and Rattrap went in to battle with guns a blazing
>Dinobot fucking has a HUGE FIST FIGHT with Megatron, flying kicking him, and kneeing him in the fucking nose.

Can Maximals get one insect?

Well, Predacons were mainly reptiles and insects and arachnids. But if they did, they'd have...I dunno... A butterfly?

A Beetle or an ant

Inferno is a Fire ant
Insecticon and Scarab are Beetles, both Predacons.
A butterfly or a moth would be best.

Lunamoth, could be an aerial support Maximal.

I feel like you could have a Hercules beetle for a Maximal too.

I loved all that shakespeare shit

dinobot and rattrap were my favorite characters from beast wars.
I liked how they fought but still respected each other.

Ok you did all this last thread you don't need to do it again

K.

>let's make one of them shoot a dick out of his mouth

So he's a xenomorph?

Who here had their first Sup Forums crush on a BW character and which character was it?

For the Gila monster Predacon: Blacktongue.

What about a lady bug or a hercules beetle?

>Foxhole

Might as well name him Yiffbot.

you dumb or what

Skuttlefoot should be a maximal.
Horseshoe crabs are too cute to be evil.

>A swordfish named Enguarde

How creative.