Ezigolopa

nice Sup Forums tier meme thread, OP

No.

Only Arabs wear full burqas and I have nothing to say to them

>tumblr hates this comic
>reddit hates this comic
>Sup Forums hates this comic
Does anyone actually LIKE this comic?

I wish Image wasn't so fucking blatant. Between this and Bitch Planet it's clear they'll publish anything that has a social message.

Image publishes anything.

>blue eyes
absolutely disgusting

Does the progressive left realize that Islamists are just using them to promote their shitty religion.

Why do they like each other anyway? It's such a weird alliance that they have, the left is constantly trying to look for ways to defend Islam. I don't get it, Islam is oppressive and destructive, it's morals that are preached do not match up with modern western values.

They're brown. Also libbies think that all versions of Islam are like the ones practiced by their queer Muslim feminist buddies who've grown up far outside of traditional Muslim communities.

This is the ultimate proof that Image is a comic publisher created by and for intellectuals.

But Islam stands in opposition of Liberalism on many key issues. I consider myself a Liberal, but I don't understand why people who have nothing in common with Liberalism are labeled the same as me. However, that's a different subject.

I get what you are saying, it's a bit of collectivization that has been going on. Everyone has to be part of some group and that defines you. The "progressive" left really aren't big fans of individualism which is really important in Liberalism. Everyone has to be part of some minority or some group. Nobody is identified by their person or actions.

Maybe I'm just pissed, got called a Islamophobib today, feelsbadman

For?

What is this? Some kind of Islam shilling piece of crap or satire on it like Houellebecq's Submission?

Yes. The controversy only increase the sales.

"enemy of my enemy=my friend"
both sides hate the west

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/09/transphobicscenespridemonthimage/

This is a joke, right?

Here:
Try to figure out the message

Pointlessly edgy shit that is offensive to anyone with any kind of position whatsoever.

This. Their end goals are the same, which is enough for them to use each other.

The worst part is that this shit is working. I'm really losing my empathy for people who are different from me. I kinda what us to skip to the part where we as a society go out into the streets and start killing each other.

We need to stop pretending that we don't hate each other.

Howard Chaykin transphobic? It's absurd.

It's cool bro, I hate you and I'm not going to pretend.

Enjoy your narcissism.

I hate you too.

It's not narcissism, I just hate you more than I hate myself.

I agree with you lefty-friend; I'm pretty much on the same stance as you. I really don't understand why other liberals justify Islam either. Hell even Sup Forums says that they love the idea of sharia law it's just "not my culture" I think a shift will happen soon that will turn the left against Islam, but who knows

Bump

Cool story bro

The worst thing about this comic is that people using it as an excuse to shill their opinions will legitimize its hollow existence.

Go back to Sup Forums

>Image is a comic publisher created by and for intellectuals

Image is a comic publisher created by ex-Marvel artists so they could completely own and profit from their work, and draw whatever they wanted, and what they wanted to do was extreme 1990s OC do not steal versions of Hulk, Batman, X-Men, and Avengers.

How did we ever get from that to this?

I'm getting the impression both from Sup Forums and the SJW reaction that this is the first exposure to Chaykin for many of them. Makes me wonder what other things comics fandom is ignorant of.

No, Progressives think Islam is all about peace and tolerance, with a minority of "extremists", even though everything revolves around Jihad. Muslims then use taqiyya and tell gullible idiots that it's about "peace" and "science", and "Muhammad totally wasn't a wife-beating pedophile and suicidal madman".

Just look at what happened to the Communists in Iran: Islamists used them, all the while making the leftists think they were winning. It's exactly how Muhammad got Christians and Jews to help him conquer the Pagans, and then turned on the Christians and Jews after they were no longer "useful".

I don't know why I thought the thumbnail was this

Chaykin's art looks like shit nowadays, but this bitter 60 year old can still shock normies and pseuds and I'm willing to read more issues for that alone.

Universal disdain is not controversy. A split of opinion and disagreements that result from that are controversy. If nobody likes the comic, there is no controversy to boost the sales, just a passing "This is shit" that goes unchallenged as people move on to the next thing.

I like it, so it's controversial.

Cool user 1 x Sup Forums user 0

>everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums

SWJ and faggots beware
This is the truth on what Islam does to homosexuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOd8mIpIrjw

So keep shouting about multiculturalism and tolerance and they will bite you in the ass.

That would have made for a better comic.

A tranny flipped out because a tranny got assaulted in the comic. In their mind, trannies are off-limits and nothing bad can happen to them in a comic.

You can only have bad things happen to straight white men in media in current year.

Holy shit, you weren't kidding.

It's like they've never read a comic before.

you know you've lost an argument when your only rebuttal is "WAH WAH BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BORD MEME ARROW SLASH POL SLASH"

They were also upset it happened during Pride Month (which has been extended to a month from a week apparently) even though the comic wasn't intentionally put out to coincide with that, and somehow being such a precious time makes it even worse.

Somehow I get the impression if it came out next month they'd still be complaining.

>is gone for good my smile
why do these Chinese comics never make any sense

Or maybe Sup Forums isn't a political board kid

>We want more minorities in comics!
>but.. but don't treat them like minorities you racists!

>We are oppressed!
>But you best not show that in any for of media bitches!

Yeah, they'd get upset if they showed a black gangbanger or something. You can only have them be the smartest person in the world or something.

I dunno, I don't hear black people whining much these days.

It's mostly transtrenders and Muslims bitching and moaning in current year +2.

>pride month

you can't make this shit up

Bump

These days anyone get offended by anything...
Bunch of pansies

Take note, Sup Forumsmblr