AYO HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

greenwichmeantime.com/
moviefone.com/2017/04/18/marvel-open-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm hype as shit for this movie but holy fuck that might actually be some of the worst photoshop I've seen on a movie poster.

Between this and the last Spider-Man poster, who the fuck is Marvel hiring for their designs?

M'Baku and his white gorilla suit when?

When does the game start?

Game starts at 2 am GMT

Anyone got a stream link?

Will they call him the Man Ape or will the avoid that name cause 'Muh Racism'

It's not racist unless you make it racist

Dunno but for reference:

greenwichmeantime.com/

>'Black Panther' teaser trailer to premiere during game 4 of the NBA

>Literally we wuz kangz

Only other option is "White Gorilla".

They'll probably just go with M'Baku

Real funny, did you think of that one by yourself?

they would make anything racist

I'm hype as shit for this movie, real talk.

Meme doesn't really work since he's canonically been a king since his inception

And instead of a pelt, its going to be a white gorilla themed vibranium power suit

lol memes

the meme only works if he was pretending to be Egyptian

But then how will his "we need uphold the cultural traditions and expunge the foreign devils" work?

Looked cool, way better than Russoshit

And how does a gorilla themed vibranium power suit stop that exactly?

This

Those hacks better deliver since GotG2, Thor 3 and now BP look great.

WE WUZ GAME OF RINGS AND SHEIT

How much are you willing to be they still will call this movie racist against 'African-AMERICANS'. Even though Wakanda is clearly a nation in Africa?

Who else wants to see Stan in blackface for his cameo?

He can just be a silly tourist who gets kicked out.

>white

that would be racist.

It takes place around the world o maybe not blackstan agent of FedEX.
moviefone.com/2017/04/18/marvel-open-house/

>Even the Black Panther is black now
When will the pandering end?

When they introduce the All-New All Different Moon Knight who is a lesbian female Coptic Christian albino

>everything is racist
I'm not a Sup Forums whatever, before you say anything

anyway, why are many ameriblacks nowadays such sperglords who whine about so many things while living in one of the most privileged country on the planet? Most of them sound like first world problems. While Africans are dying from war, disease and poverty.

Americans die of getting shot. A nation won't have all people in it at the same level.

Nah, people are going to praise it for being an all-black superhero movie. If there's anything for sjws to complain about, it'll be that the villain isn't white.

That's most of twitter regardless of race. I also never got the "you're living in a first world nation, stop complaining about stuff". Actually go after if whether or not the complaint is correct, both sides have issues with this country and they are vocal about it. Are those complaints illegitimate solely based on the country they live in?

Holy shit if you guys thought Wonder Woman (2017) got inflated reviews because "muh female empowerment" ya'll motherfuckers ain't seen nothing yet. looks alright except for that absolutely horrendous CGI at the end of the teaser...that's just phantom menace levevls of awful