Voltron Legendary Defender

SEASON 3 ON AUGUST 4TH

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

chouunknownworld.tumblr.com/post/161640570671/sorry-the-other-didnt-have-sound-but-you-have#notes
youtube.com/watch?v=nwaTGaBtpck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but what about the gay ships

>L-Lance is bi-coded you guys

gotta love the mice

GET IN HERE WE HAVE A TRAILER

chouunknownworld.tumblr.com/post/161640570671/sorry-the-other-didnt-have-sound-but-you-have#notes

Lotor's sparring session looked pretty weak sauce.

>August 4th
this soon? holy shit

LANCE IN RED

KEITH IN BLACK

LOOK AT THE CHAIR LIGHTS

LADS

Why is this a surprise to you?

Not a surprise, just happy for the confirmation that they at least try.

12th for Pance

>chouunknownworld.tumblr.com/post/161640570671/sorry-the-other-didnt-have-sound-but-you-have#notes

Magnificent! This pleases me so fucking much. Lotor is going to be as awesome as he ever was. I just hope he is as /deep/.

>more ayyy lmao waifus
yesss

Question is...

...will Lotor have his Harem?

And considering the fandom, how many of the Paladins are going to be honorary members of it?

I, for one, am looking forward to Lotor flirting with Pidge. Because she is a girl. And cute. And small. And saying something like 'You know... I have a harem outfit that would fit you.'

Lotor will be the Representation.

Mirror?

THE OLDFAGS WERE FUCKING RIGHT

Shit, I made a bet with one of the elders. I told them Lance was gonna stick with Blue. Guess I gotta pay up.

You stupid faggot, you're going to go broke at this rate.

Meh, I would wait. I wouldn't be surprised if this happens for like five seconds only as a callback.

Better quality version of the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwaTGaBtpck

homina homina homina BONER

IT'S COMING OUT THE SAME FUCKING WEEKEND I'LL BE AT METROCON.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Haha, haven't you already lost fifty bucks?

>Lotor has a deep voice

Good

If there are five paladins, why are there only four mice?

Zarkon ate his mouse.

>2 months

30th for Pance!

I WANT TO MATING PRESS LOTOR

>LANCE IN RED
klance confirmed xDD

But will LD Lo-Tron be as big of a bitch as LD Voltron?

He should go for the green one.

Why is Lance such a slut

Latinos usually are.

¿por que los tres?

I want Lance to kick me in the balls.

>ywn force yourself on Lance and get herpes from him
why was I even born??

>implying Lance isn't a total virgin

This. He's the kind of guy who talks a big game until he realizes he actually has a chance with a girl.

>ywn give Lance a bad blowjob in a dark alley
Feels bad

I don't think Lance could handle all three.

Zeith is pure

>always in pussy hunting mode
>completely unphased by rejection
>actually cares about his appearance/takes care of himself
i'd give him a pretty high probability of having ended up in the right place at the right time to fuck at least once by now. not saying he was any good at it
when Nyma cuffed him he was no-hesitation dtf before realizing what was up

They're in an Erasure coverband.

Better quality

So does anyone want them to make Lance as aggressively heterosexual they possibly can just to shut up *those* fans?

>he's surrounded by girls
lmao they knew what they were doing

they think one of those aliens is a boy, no joke

The best thing they could do is give him a moment like Sokka where he was waiting in his tent with a flower in his mouth. Have Keith walk in on that and be disgusted by it. Then two alien girls sneak in when Keith leaves. Two alien girls of different species even.

Lance is already as aggressively heterosexual as he possibly can be, yet the fans cannot seem to take the hint.

Well they're idiots. Also I just noticed they have four fingers.

he already is for the rating level, I'm not sure they could push it much harder.

I mean, isn't he already? Those kinds of fans will ignore absolutely everything, and alter it to fit their delusions.

Even if in an upcoming episode Lance yells "I love being heterosexual!" and has onscreen sex with a female, it won't stop those kinds of fans.

is this shit still going? Please Netflix focus on Castlevania and don't waste money in this shit.

so will this season remember hunk is smart and not just for jokes about eating, cooking, and barfing.

Someone will die and then seconds after Hunk's stomach will grumble and he'll make a food joke.

No, the staff have been lying about other characters getting development as a prank. The trailer is a swerve and Keith will end up piloting all of the lions with catmancy while the other paladins are shunted to a spin-off series where they all work in a coffee shop.

What are they fans of then? Cause it's not the canon character. They should just make OCs.

More like he's dtf until he finally gets to the part with alien genitalia and realizes he won't survive the night.

Lance pisses in Keith's coffee.

It will have 8 seasons as a matter of fact, maybe even more.

Who thinks Kimiko Glenn will be Lance's ayy lmao gf?

That could work.

Will he replace Lance as the fujo favorite?

Yep, he's a purple Legolas. Lotor really looks like Haggar too. That cowlick, especially.

Congrats to the anons who said fairymatsu was a troll on these threads. The Discordfags that lurk this place made a tumblr post a call-out post about her and she deleted her blog.

ship them with each other
Just gotten figure out whos the top

Kek, I saw that too.

I hope Lotor kills the shit out of some innocents, blows up a planet or two, and insult women and minorities. Hopefully the Tumblr moralfags would be too chickenshit to touch him and all his fans will be Villain fans. I know Tumblr's Delulu goggles are too strong for this outcome, but let me hope.

Lotor sounds like one of A.J. Locascio's British accent impersonations.

Lance is a true xenobro and I have faith in him. he carries all our hopes and dreams on his alien-hungry, slightly phimotic penis

And you niggers doubted us.

>slightly phimotic penis
End this meme.

Lance takes good care of himself and would've already done enough stretching to handle it.

No. It fits too well.

>not wanting to help Lance with his daily stretching seshes
mate.

Throk still proving he's going to backstab someone.

I looked around on social media and people are raging about Lance not being Black Paladin.

Why would anyone even think Lance would be the Black Paladin?

>mfw as an oldfag I was right about the lion swapping
>all these dumbasses getting BTFO
>"B-BUT THEY'RE DOING THEIR OWN THING!!" fags BTFO

Feels good, man.

I saw that too. Broganes bullshit and Kallura bashing as well.

Typical.

Because Lancefags are clinically retarded.

>lotor's his half bro

Took them until Season 2 to realize Kallura was a threat but they're already scared of Keitor hahahah

>keith's dad is ryou
>shiro is his uncle
>lotor's his half bro
>related to allura

Everything about this is terrible.

Keitor is coming to cleanse this land.

Wow they just really can't stand the thought of Keith with shipped anyone else with Lance. I guess I will be shipping Keith with EVERY character besides Lance. Maybe I'll even come up with some crossover ships.

They just want everyone mentioned to be related so Klance can be the only acceptable ship. Keith said Shiro was like a brother to him, who the fuck says that to their uncle?

Roy Focker x Keith = OTP

At least reply properly to other posts.

Oldfags were right. Oldfags are always right. God damn it.

Keitor is the true messiah. Klance is the Antichrist.

No, but the ships will explode before it eventually gets smothered by discourse and antis. Expect lancelot to become the 2nd biggest pairing before the fall from grace though, even without either of them ever interacting in canon. Probably a few shippers will flee to these threads and hang out with the sheith refugees to gossip about fandom drama and discuss meta/tumblr/literally anything but the show itself. The prophecy has been foretold.

In case you missed it. Keith in the Black Lion seat.

>all those arguments I got into with people here about Lance getting Red were not for naught

You doubting Thomases had it coming.

Why is it either/or? Netflix has the cash to fund both plus their other upcoming animated projects