Is it worth the $60?

Is it worth the $60?

yes

if you liked the first one, yeah

no. there are way better fighters and loot boxes are shit.

It's worth 60 if you wait 8 months for the Injustice 2: XL GOTY edition

No, it's worth more like $25.

yes there's a lot of content and it's simple to get into for new players.

yes

Just watch all the cut scenes on YouTube. Unless you are a casual and can't tell how trash the core gameplay is

its a game, dude. you play it to have fun. not everyone wants to go try out in the tryhard tournament.

are you really into competitive online play? get it now. just want a decent fighting game for couch play? wait a few months for price drop or complete edition.

The gameplay is trash. You don't have to be a tourney fag to not like it.

>You have to be a try hard to want a game with gameplay that isn't shallow

Oh okay. Your opinion is law so I accept it as so. I'll go trade it into Gamestop. brb

You can like trash all you want, I was just letting OP know the gameplay was bad. You enjoy it because it let's you play as comic book heroes you like.

What fighting games are worth $60, pham?

$80 in Canada just like every new game for modern consoles.

....I still bought it. I think it's fun.

Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, possibly Tekken 7

the gameplay isn't trash though. trash would be, like, so bad it makes it almost unplayable. yet, I seem to find lots of people online who are better than me, so obviously I'm not alone and your opinion is subjective yet you declare it like fact without any examples or evidence.

>He doesn't play Tekken 7 in arcades, the way it was meant to be played

It is a fact that it is shallow and unlike what casuals think you don't have to want to be a pro player to enjoy a game that is well designed.
>Your opinion is subjective
This is the same excuses idiots say when defending Snyder films or current marvel comics.

No.

Just wait for the GOY edition

>M-MUH HARDCORE FIGHTING GAMES
Fuck off dude I like Guilty Gear and Tekken as well but there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing a more casual game that doesn't require hours of practice to play

It's fun but fuck DLCs, wait for GOTY

Yes.

do you like loot boxes?

>a fighting game where the main appeal is the story
If that sounds like something you want, then sure.

and thats bad why

if the main appeal isn't the fighting, then it's not a very good fighting game is it

Nice strawman.
A don't have to want to play in a tourney to want a game to be well designed.
You can watch the cutscenes on youtube.

Notice how all of the Injustice threads on Sup Forums have anons talk about the story or dressing up their characters rather than the gameplay?

well this ain't Sup Forums so I don't see a problem with that.

I didn't even say it was bad.
To me it's bad because story is way down the line of things I care about in video games in general, let alone fighting games. To me it goes something like concept/artstyle/setting>gameplay>>>graphics>>>story>>>>>sound design (because I play most games muted).
But if that's your thing, good for you, enjoy. Which is what my original post meant to convey.

People are saying that the game has good gameplay but the threads clearly show otherwise.

i will fuck you

Better then Tekken 7 or Street Fighter 5.

More content and better characters

But horrible gameplay.

the only idiot thats bitching retards like you act like nobody can like multiple games fuck off

>More content
That doesn't make up for the bad combat.
I would rather have a lower number of fighters if they are varied and the gameplay is good.

>Doesn't address the point

Gamplay is definitively better, more combos, characters feel ACTUALLY different, and have more unique movesets.

ALSO the story and single player content it better then both others, and online works better then Tekken, which has none.

fuck off the game play is fine and what are you going to do post your video again you idiots sound assblasted as fuck

You are the only one that sounds mad user.
>Combos
That doesn't make a good game. The gameplay is slow and bad

>People discuss how great the story is and how amazing customization is
>Guess gameplay must be bad, than.

please kys

then you must think tekken 7 sucks too it has a good story and good customization

not an argument

hold on are you are you that idiot from /vg/ that was crying that somebody was talking about this game and crying that you got there first

I wasn't making an argument, I was telling you to use punctuation, unless you're fine with everyone thinking you're a retard without even considering the content of your post.

Never pay more than 20$ for a video game, user.

fuck off phone poster once you have an argument get back to me

>paying full price for a fucking WB Game when they usually have GOTY/Ultimate editions a year later with all the DLC they jewed away on day one and its at half the price
>even if they don't piece meal a game, they still have drastic price cuts a few months later

Nigga, I got Injustice 1: Ultimate Edition for $15 like 9 months after the base game came out.

WB is the biggest cunt of all when it comes to cutting , they surpassed EA a long time ago in jewery, especially with this gear system bullshit.

>proper grammar means it's a phone poster
Child please. And again, I wasn't making an argument, just pointing out that you're not going to convince anyone by phrasing your posts so poorly.
My sentiments on the game have been explained here Now run along back to Sup Forums.

you have the most retarded shit to say

Not an argument ;)

yes

Worthy it is or not I'm still gonna wait for a price drop/ultimate edition. I'm sick of paying full price for games that come out incomplete. In the sense of story dlc.

how is it incomplete

Firestorm is fun

what a retarded statement

I HATED the first one since it was a terrible, clunky piece of shit. I bought the ultimate edition of 2 and its ridiculous just how much better it is in every imaginable way. The only disappointing aspect is that they still havent nerfed the zoners

explain what is "casual" about injustice 2 without using retarded buzzwords like your posts have been the whole thread. Every basic fighting game concept applies here+ tons of new mechanics like air techs and MB rolls. Each character is actually different and deep with tech to find unlike samey shit like tekken characters. Go back to mashing and then using your rage art to instawin the better player

>gets told to explain why the gameplay is bad
>doesnt do it

typical anti-nrs clown, go back to the capcom games general to cry about how much you just paid for one third of a game