I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one

I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.

alright.

HYPER REALISTIC

Is this a /x/ thread? I wouldn`t mind.

>Year of our Lord Jesus Christ seventeen plus two millenia
>Still no pasta about someone surviving a giant monster attack.

Someone contact CreepsMcPasta, get the conch.

Do it yourself, you lazy fuck.

My conch is in the shop.

go on

Let me start by saying that Peter Terry was addicted to heroin.

DEAD BORT
MATT G. GAVE ME A LINK TO A HYPERREALISTIC SIMPSONS EPISODE

Why?

Post yfw you didn't even have time for fries.

This was my problem with Lemony Snicket's books.

When he was a kid, my friend bought a disk labelled GOOSEBUMPS in the video game pile of a Garage Sale.
Except, it wasn't Goosebumps. It was Waxworks.
the house didn't disappear the next day though

How did mcdonalds end up like this

The End was a fumbled, disappointing mess.

The problems started when he made VFD central to the plot and refused to explain any of it. He also hinted that there was a huge crisis in the world because of the schism in VFD but never did much world building.

>I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.
>never post a follow up
well done

That must have been a fun day for your buddy.

I will never not be salty that we didn't get told what the deal was with the question mark ship.

I need about tree fiddy

Snicket left too many unanswered questions:

Who were the bearded man and the long haired woman? They were implied to be Olaf's superiors and he feared them.

Were the bearded man and the long haired woman responsible for the schism in VFD or was there someone above them?

What was the deal with the question mark ship? Was it connected to that weird sea creature the kids saw while they were traveling on the submarine or something else entirely?

What was the crisis going on in the world and was it connected to the schism in VFD?

What was the deal with the Sugar Bowl? It was implied to be evidence that could be used against the bad VFD members and prove the innocence of some people who were falsely accused.

When I reread the books I got the impression that the Sugar Bowl was a biological weapon made from the killer fungus in the last book. Horseradish was mentioned as having a negative effect on the Sugar Bowl and it was horseradish that saved the kids from dying in The End.

The kids story felt like a sides story in an anime where you get hints of the main series plot but the plot of the main series is never explained.

We never even got an explanation about what VFD was. Allegedly they were a volunteer fire department but the series contradicted that. It seems like they did do some volunteer firefighting but it was a front for their true mission(whatever that was)