Mufghg muggg muhhh

Mufghg muggg muhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_plate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly? Glad they didn't shy away from that. Don't know how these guys talk, but it comes together nicely.

K I N O
I
N
O

I might actually like this meme

Most advanced country in the MCU

>mmmuh puple ar suphhering and starphhing
>Come again? I can't understand you. Meeting adjourned

Doesn't really make sense though, because one of the reasons there's no great black civilisations is because their countries are full of retards who do shit like this to their faces.

I have next to know knowledge of Black Panther and really like that they managed to look high tech and modern while still uniquely African. I'm curious though: is that country supposed to be that sci-fi? Some of the tech there seems right out of Stark's basement and it seems like it standard stuff for the area.

kek

Why do black people do this shit?

Does this look like wikipedia? Go ask

It's a symbol for status in Ethiopia.

Uh, really? My parents are from there and I've never seen that shit or heard it mentioned

>Why do black people do this shit?
I ask the same question about European ritual foreskin cutting.

This movie is going to flop. No one wants to see a whole movie of black people. It's hard enough with the 1 sidekick black guy but a whole fucking movie? Holy Shit. Not even pol or DC shill. I can't see this doing well at all. It looks cool but I feel it in my bones, this is going to dive hard.

It triggers me that those guards all look like they come from different places. African demographics are usually quite distinct.

Yes

they're an advanced country that keeps all it's shit to itself

Nobody take the bait.

But the joos!

> European ritual foreskin cutting.
Always hilarious when ameritards try to shitpost, it's always so pathetic.

>what is Lagos Nigeria
I bet you think they all really do live in huts
Retard

>Always hilarious when ameritards try to shitpost, it's always so pathetic.
Ah, but Americans cut their foreskins too, I am just pointing out where it got popular.

I was thinking that in the MCU, Wakanda became such a powerful nation because of it's vibranium, which attracted people from all over Africa to come there, including a bunch of really intelligent scholars. Of course, they eventually became super-isolationist and stole most of the vibranium they sold to keep for themselves, but there are still traces of the cultures of those people.

At least, that's my theory.

Ethiopia isn't exactly unified. Lots of various tribes.

one of wakanda's shticks is that it's rife with factionalism. There's multiple tribes

Funny thing is a still recognize the actor

The trailer had the absolute worst music ever

Kill yourself

But it felt so out of place.

>what is Lagos Nigeria
A city practically built by colonials?

You could play Run the Jewels at a funeral and it wouldn't feel out of place.

The cyber-afro thing they're going for looks awesome, if this ends up as bland as Ant-Man or Civil War the MCU is finished.

Jews mutilate their own cocks and rule the world.

>Mali Empire
>Ghana Empire
>Songhai Empire
Take your pick

>nobody wants to see movie with blacks
>movie does well with critics and audience

>lol they only gave it good reviews because Black people

It'll be like Wonder Woman butthurt all over again. Can't wait!

It's a shame because all BP threads will be ignorant Sup Forumsposting.

I'm pretty sure the tribes that do this only have women do it.

uh

I can't wait until this movie comes out and I start seeing these ghetto kids around here trying to shove a dinner plate under their lip.

Just realized Bilbo and Gollum are both in this movie

Christians pretending like they don't like jewish shit but then copying their practices

naruto sign language

>uh
You don't seem to realise that Americans and many Europeans are still doing it. And they even pretend it was for medical reasons.

Look, current circumcisions in the West are done by parents as a blood sacrifice and pledge of loyalty to their god. This is why it is done to babies before they could have protested. This was why modern circumcisions are done and will be the real reason for ever more.

>you will never get a sloppy BJ from one of these ladies and pull out to cum on her lip dish, only to have her tip her head back and drink it as it slides off the dish into her mouth

WE WUZ WUKANDANS N SHEIT
memes aside it looks good pls no h8 :^)

Oh kek.

I'm not a fellatio scientist or anything but I'm not sure much succ can get done with that apparatus in the way.

So wait, in Civil War Wakanda had not yet revealed itself as a superpower?

you don't get to bring foreskins

>So wait, in Civil War Wakanda had not yet revealed itself as a superpower?
Being isolationist and being a superpower is mutually exclusive. They had been keeping their own powers a secret from others, and that meant they can't throw their weight around.

Except it was here that it got popular. Kellogg and other Christian idiots thought it would stop kids from jacking off.

I guess part of the "front" was hiding their tech capabilities. though the fact that ross said third world specifically is odd

Someone needs to edit him to look like Kenny McKormic

>Oh my god, they killed Niggy!
>You bastards!

>Kellogg and other Christian idiots thought it would stop kids from jacking off.
Excuses, same as the one about "medical benefits".

It had been, and always WILL be, a pledge of loyalty and blood sacrifice on the part of the parents to their violent deity.

Plus the plate'd clang on your nads.

>be uncut and have foreskin to play with
Feelsgood, desu

i mean lagos has one of the largest slums in the world so

W-well... I bet it looks gross tho!

The design team is going off a "convergent evolution" look, as in, Stark tech (which is high tier for Earth) is functionally and visually equivalent to Wakanda tech. It's still sort of silly that Wakanda had thousands of years to make a super-society and a chronic alcoholic managed to match their scientific achievements in less than a decade.

>Jews mutilate their own cocks and rule the world.

To keep clean in a desert where water is valuable.

This movie looks so cheesy. Alien looking Wakanda is completely out of place with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I know you will create excuses, but the Skyline of Wakanda makes me lose all sense of immersion in the trailer when I see it. Yes the comic books can pull it off, but it feels absurd. And all the costumes look completely non-functional; and look as if they are cosplay. I'm worried this movie is going to suck, and Hollywood is going to blame racism for anyone who dares criticize it.

>got circumsticed at 6
>still remember playing with myself when before I got snipped.
>it was literally better then all the sex I've had in my adult life (even raw sex)
My mom really fucked me over.

China's got foot binding.
Jews have dick chopping.
Whites have sidecuts and gauges.
Everybody's fucked up. But especially black people because a guy on Sup Forums said so.

Glad God chilled after Jesus and let filthy smegma encrusted anteater dicked gentiles into the club.

Fucking hell man, why'd they mutilate you at such an old age?

Still got mine, honestly I'd be afraid it'd dry out if I didn't have a foreskin.

why do you guys like dick so much?

They work for the rabbi. The masked Jew.

I thought those Goofy cosplayers were nutty but I had no idea anyone was so fanatic about the Donald the Duck.

Does he have a disk to go with every suit he has?

How does Marvel expect us to take this shit seriously?

>no more black slaves to wash your foreskins
>"well I guess we should just cut them off now since all our blacks have decided to leave."

I predict in China one Chinese man will go to see it (but not tell any of his friends).

What is this and why do they do this?

It's a superhero movie, you're not supposed to take them seriously you're just supposed to spend your money and sit through the quips.

Do a lot of African tribes do that mouth disk thing or is it just a small group?

This post reeks of autism

Will marvel take the risk of portraying Wakanda as openly xenophobic and in a bad light?

3rd world is a political designation you mong. 1st world are NATO nations and allies, 2nd world Warsaw Pact and allies, 3rd world nonaligned countries where the other two compete for influence.

Yes, but softened, like a lot of things. In Civil War, T'Chaka referenced their past of staying in the shadows as something he wanted to put behind them as he gave aid to Nigeria. I expect T'Challa to come up against that sentiment, possibly by M'Baku.

>Due to the complex history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition of the Third World.[1] Some countries in the Communist Bloc, such as Cuba, were often regarded as "Third World". Because many Third World countries were extremely poor, and non-industrialized, it became a stereotype to refer to poor countries as "third world countries", yet the "Third World" term is also often taken to include newly industrialized countries like Brazil, India and China now more commonly referred to as part of BRIC. Historically, some European countries were non-aligned and a few of these were and are very prosperous, including Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Finland, and Switzerland.

>Over the past few decades since the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War, the term Third World has been used interchangeably with the least developed countries, the Global South, and developing countries, but the concept itself has become outdated in recent years as it no longer represents the current political or economic state of the world.

thanks for laying it out for me, user.
While we're on the subject is there any thing in civil war that gives the impression that any country is vying for influence in wakanda? I don't remember.

I thought some muslims did it too.

It's retarded shit, and they do it because they are true black people who have not been modernized by the white devil.

Yeah, people forget that Africa is a huge place and that even in Sub Saharan Africa there are distinct ethnic groups. The people who do weird shit with their faces and occasionally their junk are rarely among the more advanced tribes or nations like the Zulu or Nigerians. "African" is too broad a label for me, like "Latino" or even "White".

A handful of tribes today. Some in the Americas, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_plate

Lip plates are really extreme but I'm personally a bit more terrified of the ones who just keep adding rings to their necks so they end up being insanely long. I think they can't even take the rings out or else their neck breaks or something like that.

Those give me the willies too, but I think it doesn't really elongate their necks but just makes it look that way? Sort of like how corsets can look really extreme.

The first pope, Peter speak against Circumcision, also Jesus said that it was not even necessary. Most of circumcision in Europe was done by Jew not Christian.

>Sort of like how corsets can look really extreme.
bad analogy, corsets can permanently shape the body

Oh, didn't know that. Oof.

They actually push down the shoulders.

Well actually corsets can shape the body, as this user said , there is a woman kinda famous for having to wear a corset forever because she shaped her body way too much like a hourglass. I don't know if she is still alive even.

As for the neck, yeah you are right it is mostly an illusion, thanks goodness. Although the body still suffers some modification. Doesn't look exactly pleasant.
>The custom of wearing neck rings is related to an ideal of beauty: an elongated neck. Neck rings push the clavicle and ribs down. The neck stretching is mostly illusory: the weight of the rings twists the collarbone and eventually the upper ribs at an angle 45 degrees lower than what is natural, causing the illusion of an elongated neck. The vertebrae do not elongate, though the space between them may increase as the intervertebral discs absorb liquid.

>The South Ndebele peoples of Africa also wear neck rings as part of their traditional dress and as a sign of wealth and status. The neck rings put a huge strain on the body. Once a persons neck has adjusted to the neck rings they have to leave the neck rings on permanently. Because the rings have been on these women for such a long time, this weakens the neck muscles causing the neck to essentially not being able to support itself. The neck muscles will tire quickly and not be able to carry the weight of the head in other words; when the neck is no longer able to fulfill its function it is very likely that it will collapse, thus resulting in suffocation.

Wait nevermind shit.

Pretty sure it'll be white kids in Portland doing this just like gauges

I wonder if the Dora Milaje are subjected to fgm?Might hit all the marks when it comes to African "culture."

>all just on the edge of the Sahara where they could establish communication and trade with Egypt, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean
>sub-Sahara - bupkis
They had one city in northern Zimbabwe with a handful of stone walls and buildings and that was it. No domestication of animals, no complex architecture, christ the fucking Bantus didn't develop iron spears until the late 1800s.

>What is Zanaibar and the other Swahili city-states?

>eeeylssh.. gleshk giskus guh gishnes uee hag kanng erreer.
>*spit everywhere*

It is impossible for me to see this as anything but an adult fondling a plate with his mouth.

The suit actually makes it look worse.