They snatched him up without ever thinking why Marvel didn't want him

>They snatched him up without ever thinking why Marvel didn't want him
I'm worried /dc/bros

why it's not like he's gonna fuck up your shitty franchise even worse

at this point it's impossible

Has a thread with "I'm worried (series/company)bros" ever been made by a genuine fan of the series/company?

I just want good DC films, user. Zack Snyder gone is a plus, but this is so much worse.

What the fuck? Is his brain just a cylinder?

>Whedon worse than Snyder

lol nah, especially with Geoff Johns watching his every move

What, you don't want Superman and Batman quipping? If Snyder is responsible for half of JL, and Whedon the other half, it might create a good balance.
Or it could be a complete fucking mess. We'll have to wait and see.

>HORK HORK!
Am I right, guise?

Have you SEEN the trailer? Empty CG environments and QUIPS GALORE!!

Whedon had to deal with Ike at top while making AoU. I don't blame him for not wanting to continue.

Then again. Trying to make a film that's more subversion and bending expectaions was stupid. The whole hawkeye-QS, Widow-banner, ultron-memes and.... blah blah..... idk. fuck whedon.

Will Batgirl be a 2 hour long episode of Buffy?

I think so

>Marvel didn't want him

he directed 2 of their movies and was a consultant on a few more

>Batgirl

Will it be a prequel (doubtful) or is Barbara going to be a young woman that is inspired to be a super hero by an older Batman that manslaughters all the goons he meets?

looking forward to a batgirl grindhouse movie

I thought they were taking it to High School, like Spider-Man. Not necessarily against the idea, but then I'd rather it be Stephanie Brown, with Babs as Oracle. But everyone wants Barbara in the cowl.

Whedon left because he got tired of the executive meddling, not because "Marvel didn't want him".

He probably just got in because Patty Jenkins recommended him after seeing him cum on his knees, naked and wearing a collar, at that flat they both go to a couple times a month.

>yes, especially with Geoff Johns watching his every move
FTFY

>The movie it's based on the New 52

Maybe the plot will be set after Joker Leto shot her and she was recovering if they'll keep the grimdarkness around or maybe she'll be a teenager/young woman that wants to mark criminals so they'll die in prison like Batman does, ans he'll have similarities to Hit Girl from Kick-Ass

who knows?

>Will it be a prequel (doubtful) or is Barbara going to be a young woman that is inspired to be a super hero by an older Batman that manslaughters all the goons he meets?
The goal is to make a recovered Batgirl. As in she WAS paralysed, and now it is about her gotten better and getting back on the beat.

This is the consequence of casting a old Batman. You skipped everything that happened in the past.

Snyder is better at cinematography, but he's pretentious.

Whedon's better at dialogue, but often goes too far into cringe territory.

Seriously, just hand the DCEU over to Patty Jenkins. She actually managed to make a pretty damn good cape flick without either party's biggest flaws.

>You skipped everything that happened in the past.
Or push everything back to make him feel even older. But yea, the timeline is VERY awkward considering he already lost a robin.

LOL, Joss Whedon wrote the critic and fan favorite, Astonishing X-Men. He directed The Avengers, which is one of the highest grossing Superhero movies, ever.

I'm sensing MCU fags feeling threatened by Joss Whedon stepping in to course correct the DCEU from that hack of all hacks, Zack Snyder.

DC movie fans should be partying harder than ever.

Me, I'm longing for the day Hollywood abandons the Superhero/comic book movie franchises altogether.

You know who else is a master at cinematography? Ridley Scott.

Ridley Scott and Zack Snyder are also both unbelievable failures at storytelling.

Fuck the both of them.

yeh get ready for a slew of feminist shit to drop before they realize what they've done

Who will Josh blame when his DC movies are shit?

How long until he gets swole?

when he starts casting couching actresses

>Look up Ridley Scott on iMDB
>45 projects in development
What the fuck.

He actually quit after Age of Ultron cause he was burned out.
Also, how can you honestly be worried? After Batman Vs Superman and Suicide Squad, there's really no where for DC to go but up.

Is this the guy that played Samuel Sterns?

Seriously. WW was good, but since it's such a huge departure from the trainwreck of past DCEU movies, it's lauded as the greatest thing ever.

It's actually pretty wild. Ridley Scott is kind of regarded as a good director when in reality he's fucking awful and just got (incredibly) lucky a few times. He's directed what? 15 movies? and only 1/3 are any good (Alien, Thelma and Louise, Bladerunner, Gladiator, The Martian).

>Seriously, just hand the DCEU over to Patty Jenkins. She actually managed to make a pretty damn good cape flick without either party's biggest flaws.
Is this gonna become a meme now?

WW is in no way different to an average MCU flick.

It is not better than BvS and it's not anything remarkable as a movie.

The only reason it got a good score is because WB finally wised up and started getting paid reviews like Disney does.

I watched Gladiator recently, and it wasn't nearly as good as I remember.

>It is not better than BvS and it's not anything remarkable as a movie.
look at this guy

>critically acclaimed
>Avengers 1 and 2 made billions of dollars each
sounds like a good deal, no matter what your personal opinion is

yeah I hate him

Ridley Scott used to be semi-legendary back in the days when he only directed a movie every few years. That rep was all based on a few early movies, but the relative weakness of his other stuff was overlooked because the ratio of quality was still pretty good considering how few movies he'd made.

Now the guy churns out shit all the time and stuff like Alien and Blade Runner start to look like lucky flukes.