I wish this comic/series had an anime japan is way cooler than america

>i wish this comic/series had an anime japan is way cooler than america

beware the powers of the monkey's paw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s5mpaToJ6V8
kisscartoon.io/Cartoon/Avengers-Confidential-Black-Widow-Punisher/Movie?id=23928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was it bad, or just mediocre?

Well, the Japs pulled the biggest ruse since Pearl Harbor with that sweet Koike trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ

it had the worst effect and cgi people ever saw and the history was pretty mediocre.

Started promising, but quickly went to shit. Blade was probably the best out of all the Marvel anime series while Black Widow/Punisher was the best film.

>Black Widow/Punisher was the best film.
What film? The X-Men show was pretty lit tho

>it had the worst effect and cgi people ever saw
The people were good, the cgi suits were the problem because the contrast was too severe. Thankfully they rectified that for the Technovore film.
Regardless the Armored adventures cgi was worse.

>The X-Men show was pretty lit tho
Agreed, had the most sympathetic motherly Emma Frost ever.
And had a Wolverine that actually fucking looked like Wolverine unlike his own anime.

Yeah that teaser was phenomenal.

>What film?
trailer -
youtube.com/watch?v=s5mpaToJ6V8
full film -
kisscartoon.io/Cartoon/Avengers-Confidential-Black-Widow-Punisher/Movie?id=23928

Lol, yeah that was among the best Frost outfits ever, classy & yet sexy as fuck.

anyone got a better version of this?

"I'll be your mommy!"

let's not say they were good here

I liked the Blade one from what I remember and I still have copy of the X-Men one that I've not watched. I never got around to checking out the other two.

Didn't even know this existed.

It did not leave a single dated anime cliché lying.

Not a goddamn one.

Didn't it feature that godawful villain "Me gleat Japanese samulai! Me must bling back gleat values and Yamato-damashii of old back!" cliche?

How were this Marvel anime funded? Did Marvel just gave Madhouse money and let them have a got at it? I don't understand how we didn't get .

Its the same studio who animated One Punch Man, did they just not care about the properties and handed to their B team? From a business standpoint you figure they would have pull out all the stops for this shows.

But animation alone is one thing, not sure what they could have done about the writing.

It definitely looked the best. What i wouldn't give for a well written X-Men series that looked that good

The villains were garbage

Maybe they should have used someone other than Ellis come up with the stories

There wasn't a lot of fun to be had with these

There were two movies, Iron Man: Rise of Technovore and Punisher/Black Widow: Avengers Confidential

It also had the best animated Cho so far.
>Black Widow giving Cho hope for some /ss/ while Frank watches

>somehow the toy-driven, (mostly) poorly animated Toei-shit turned out MUCH more entertaining than any of the Madhouse shows

They were able to have fun with those, use a ton of different characters (since I guess Marvel promotes everybody over there unlike here) and they weren't married to Warren Ellis' dry ass plots.

Iron Man was the most boring shit ever. I still don't know what was up with that episode where he adopts the random little girl that shows up on his doorstep.

have fun they did

Even the power of friendship?

The dub might as well be non-existant since no one has it.

No idea what they'll do with Future Avengers. I think Madhouse is doing that, so it sucks a little that it won't be the same kids running around with the Avengers. At least, we get more Wasp though.

Wasn't it written by Warren Ellis?
Maybe that was the problem...

Marvel was still considered small time then, from what I remember the MCU still wasn't the juggernaut it is today

this is lacking Deadpool

Deadpool has quite a fanbase with the Japanese actually even before the movie

Its weird considering Madhouse poured more effort to that Supernatural anime no one remembers than 6 Marvel properties.

saw that series.

made me ponder if you cosplay the winchesters at an anime/manga cosplay contest, are you eligible?
like a boss!