Congratulations! The Pootis Fairy has decided to grant you one Sup Forums-related wish with no twists or repercussions...

Congratulations! The Pootis Fairy has decided to grant you one Sup Forums-related wish with no twists or repercussions that's granted exactly as you intended. What do you use it on?

Remember, you only get one, so think VERY carefully on it, don't waste it on wishing a series you hate didn't exist anymore when you could've wished for a series you love to come back in exactly if not better quality than it was before!

Optional hard mode: all of Sup Forums must agree on one single wish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WUhOnX8qt3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Infinite wishes, duh.

I wish Samurai Jack S5 had a couple more episodes to better flesh out the story and characters.

I wish for the pyro update and another short

I wish American cartoonists would collectively and ruthless depict the prophet Muhammad as the child fucker he was on draw Muhammad day.

Sorry, not Sup Forums related.

the fuck are you talking about? Aladdin bitch.

All the show ideas are had are instantly green-lit and made into well-made, well-received shows that run exactly as long as they should and go exactly how I want them to without me actually having to do any work on them, but I still get money and credit

I had*, not are had

And that genie said ixnay on the wishing for more wishes.
Let's face it, anyone with a shred of common sense would wish for infinite wishes, I know I would. For the sake of this thread though, pretend you can't, or if you really can't imagine that, then what would be the NEXT thing you'd wish for after that?

Fine

Infinite Sup Forums related wishes

See

Are you sure you quoted the write post, there?

*Right

fuck.

As a matter of fact, I didn't.

Clearly I meant

A new heavy metal movie

Grant me with quick learning skills and slavish work ethic to turn my meme ideas into dreams and help lead american animation into a second golden age that finally rivals the East and Europe.

>pyro update

Is that still not out?

I'd use the working"unlimited" rather than "infinite" personally

A third season of Wander over Yonder, please god have mercy on our souls

Spectacular Spider-Man was never cancelled.
This was almost my wish.

I can agree

I wish Gravity Falls got season 3, half of it made up of new antics with Ford around, half of it spent in Weirdmageddon.

Also if possible make Mabel less shit. I liked her in season 1 and it kinda hurts me to watch those episodes and laugh at her silliness, only to remember the shit she pulls later on with that same silliness.

Wish is granted:
youtu.be/WUhOnX8qt3I