Billy Dilly super sub terrenian shit fuck yeah dude!

Thoughts?

Writing is pretty good, but it won't get a second season due to its offputting newspaper comic strip artstyle.

very good

too bad normies and elitists refuse to give it a chance

I like it, but Disney doesn't.

The art style looks horrible so I refuse to even give it a chance.

Also I don't see any waifus.

this

I don't care if the writing is amazing if I can't look at it without wanting to vomit

Good. You fucks ruined Wander over Yonder threads.

>don't care if the writing is amazing if I can't look at

cucks like you are the reason the CalArts style took over everything

It looks terrible.

It has nothing to do with calarts. It doesn't have to be calarts. But it has to be not shit. If the visual part of a cartoon is no good then what the fuck are you doing?

Like who the fuck wants to watch a show about a fat fucking disgusting ginger boy? Nobody.

Same camp here. I'm usually pretty open-minded but Schoolhouse Rock meets Problem Solvers does nothing for me as an art style. I'm honestly surprised this got the go-ahead from Disney as-is.

Only thing I know about this is that pic related is voicing one of the characters and that the artstyle makes my eyes bleed.
Unfortunately, Boxxy nostalgia doesn't make up for the artstyle so zero interest here.

Seriously, when nuPPG looks less awful (animation errors aside) than your show, then you know you're doing something wrong.

>people with high standards is the reason low standard noodle shit caught on
There's no way you can be sincere with this statement. Have a (You) on the house.

>Seriously, when nuPPG looks less awful
You've crossed the line. There's no way you can be sincere with this statement.

As shitty as it is, it still doesn't make my eyes bleed.

I judge your eyes, a lot

You have a long day ahead of you, if you intend to keep page10 bumping until bumplimit mr. shill.

>It's a "I don't like how the main character looks so the whole show is ugly" episode

>Also I don't see any waifus.

Ok. Make the show about her instead of shoving that ginger vagina mouthed fag on the cover. But they didn't do that.

>Also I don't see any waifus

There's Marsha and Judy

Wander had great visuals though

>that pic

That can't be...wait a minute, it is! Disney once again proves it's nothing but a bunch of stealing hacks!

seriously though, I miss it bros

uncle grandpa 2.0

>nuPPG looks less awful

This show has great animation. Robert Ancroy worked on this and the monster designs look amazing.

I've seen two episodes, and both of them have had to do with gross humor. One where he was playing with a wart, and another where it was belly button lint or something? I dunno, for that one I changed the channel because I got too grossed out. From what I've seen, it's left a bad first impression.

I haven't seen those yet, but starting from the beginning and easing into the atmosphere of the show helps.

Overall though I think it's an excellent show with getting good writing and I actually love the art style. It's got a fantastic 70's/80's throwback Saturday Morning Cartoon vibe to it, which I've missed lately in animation.

At least we got some Marsha fanservice in "The Mushroom Prince"

for a seoncd I thought that was her BARE ASS.

I don't get it

JUDY IS CUTE!

The show is a medium on the grossout scale: it's not dedicated to grossout humor but episodes with grossout premises aren't out of the question

the belly button lint thing was just a single gag, not episode premise tho

Didn't an episode end with Billy getting fungus on his tounge from licking someone else's dirty boot?

yeah but that was the ending gag, not the episode's premise

>Boxxy nostalgia

I bet you were one of those faggots that actually liked her.

Ugly, reminds me of the the problem solverz

Cathy is a qt

dude, its a thread, not your life was your post an excuse to bump the thread tho?

motherfucker, you play with my heart on too many levels

also make more edits (please)

Unlike the shill and the retards that keep bumping a thread about something they don't like, I know what Sage does.

so weird

So not liking a shit style is the reason a shit style took over? Care to explain?

in retrospect you can tell that Chris Reccardi was a boarder on the ep

You got a model sheet for her?

my, oh my

Just look up a wiki gallery.

Hot.

Any download links for episodes? I wanna try and binge watch what's available

this looks nothing like the Problem Solverz
if anything, it looks more like Uncle Grandpa

how do you want to stop a popular style from spreading, if you refuse to give alternatives a chance?

there used to be a Mega linked on a thread last week

not sure if anyone still has it

the first 10 episodes are up on Kimcartoons tho

>Billy Dilley crew members that worked on both (mainly post-movie) Spongebob and Uncle Grandpa
Zeus Cervas
Kenny Pittenger
Luke Brookshier
Casey Alexander

>Crew members that worked on Uncle Grandpa but not spongebob
Andy Gonsalves (only boarded 2 eps)
Ryan Jouas (only boarded 1 ep and wasn't even credited as a writer on it)
Dave Tennant (involved in the outline of a single ep)

but wander has GOOD art

Sup Forums didn't think so

most of Sup Forums just kept bitching about Wander having CalArts face

Give up already, you've been trying to shill this for almost a day now. Sup Forums doesn't care about this shit and no amount of IP resetting is going to change that.

If anyone here cared, 90% of the thread wouldn't be you page10 bumping.