What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Geoff Johns fucking sucks.

It's almost like Marvel and DC aren't actually in some stupid war and are just interested in making movies

His Avengers run was solid.

Many pros openly admit they like both Marvel and DC, even though they're under contract with only one.

He knows DC is dying and is desperately trying to jump ship to a successful cinematic universe

It means the capeshit war of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is incredibly pathetic because even the people involved don't care outside of a bit of light banter

Shit in the comics market they depend on each other to survive.

This. I remember an interview where Chris Evans said his favorite hero was Superman and Hemsworth started joking about how Evans was going to be recast

No worse than the dick-measuring contest that Marvel and DC comic industry leaders are having currently.

Momoa and Letho fell for the companywar meme.

Cereal King is really a Wakandan spy

Faker than Black Panther's diversity.

Wait nevermind, there's a whole series of shoops.
Only Momoa fell for the meme I guess.

he means unreal, black people could never in this reality or another achieve such greatness because of obvious reasons

he liked writing panther becuase hes so far from reality just like green lanturn

his white racism is showing

faker than Wonder Woman's Box Office "success"

When he was what? WHEN HE WAS WHAT?

You mean Johns, Feige and a couple others are not.

Because most of them(Snyder, Spencer etc) are.

@Marvel stupid

"When I'was" is actually Arabic for "of all time". He's sending a coded message that only smart people can understand.

Mamoa signed it "Fuck Marvel" because the guy asked him to. The guy who fell for the company war meme the hardest is the actor who plays Falcon

> The guy who fell for the company war meme the hardest is the actor who plays Falcon

>taking anything Anthony Mackie says seriously

That guy just likes having a laugh.

He does talk about it the most to be fair. It is always the weakest dude in a group who talks the most shit though

Johns Avengers run was pretty ok, IIRC he's the one who threw out Red Skull's Nazi agenda and turned him into a patriot.

Writing for Marvel Comics

How does anyone legitimately think company wars exist?

Does anyone here believe that people go "You know what, i'm just not going to see Wonder Woman ever because I spent my monthly ten dollars for Guardians of the Galaxy 2" Marvel dropping promotional material after DC does isn't them trying to sabotage DC, it's capitalizing on an increased amount of public interest for cape material.

The MCU being wildly successful didn't stop BvS and Suicide Squad from being highly profitable. WW being a huge critical success won't stop Infinity Wars from breaking box office records.

Company wars doesn't exist, it's almost always just shitposting.

>How does anyone legitimately think company wars exist?
we don't most of us no there's no one on the DC "side" but trolls and shitposters

>Does anyone here believe that people go "You know what, i'm just not going to see Wonder Woman ever because I spent my monthly ten dollars for Guardians of the Galaxy 2"
no we go "that trailer looks like shit I'd rather go see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 again"

>Marvel dropping promotional material after DC does isn't them trying to sabotage DC, it's capitalizing on an increased amount of public interest for cape material.
right but it also comes with the benefit of stealing DC's thunder

>The MCU being wildly successful didn't stop BvS and Suicide Squad from being highly profitable.
they weren't tho

>WW being a huge critical success won't stop Infinity Wars from breaking box office records.
true but WW being a "critical success" is mainly due to MUH WYMMINZ and the last DC movies being the worst movies ever made and NOTHING is going to stop Infinity Wars from breaking REAL records

>Company wars doesn't exist, it's almost always just shitposting
exactly it's an insult to call this a war when there's only one side

>NOTHING is going to stop Infinity Wars from breaking REAL records
Avengers 2 and Iron Man v. Captain America couldn't even make as much money as the first Avengers.

>How does anyone legitimately think company wars exist?
Make Mine Marvel? Bendis saying Wonder Woman is a walking STD? Quesada saying you need to pick a side? Spencer's twitter meltdowns? Shit's been enforced by people working in the industry.

that he is easily impressed like the fucking manchild he is

He's just paying lip service like all virtue signalling liberals.

Mostly on Marvel's side, it seems.

Marvel comics is just pure cancer right now. I see that not as company wars but just facts. And it has nothing to do with the universe or world it's because the people working there are garbage

>It's almost like Marvel and DC aren't actually in some stupid war and are just interested in making movies
You're a pretty fucking stupid nigger seeing as they started the company wars to begin with years ago to boost sales.

>REAL records

What is a "real" record to you because unless it beats Fore Awakens it's not beating anything

Oh, look, a falseflagger cuck.

and yet they still have more artistic integrity than DC

I'm 100% sure you're this faggot

>Marvel
>artistic integrity
>ever

Mmhmpst-tst-ha-hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>People in this thread pretending Marvel and DC never enabled company wars

It was actually mostly Marvel that did it. DC usually tries to remain classy

>praises literally every capeshit
>never praised a single Nolan's movie
What did le cereal meme mean by this

Even then it's just the comics and Marvel Comics people are scum

>it's just the comics
You know damn well that for the 00s things were relatively peaceful until the MCU started rolling and shitposting became the norm.

>people legitimately believe this

Yeah, normalfags coming to this site made sure of that company wars kicked in full gear.

call me back when Marvel introduces Star Wars characters into their main universe to explain why their last years of comics were shit

still a better shoop than the BP poster

So... a year, maybe two?

So you're coming back when Legacy 1 drops? If Marvel had anything close to Watchmen they would have raped it for all it was worth decades ago

Call me when they stop raping the X-Men legacy because MUHvel Studios are cunts for not having movies rights.

You sound like those Apple cultists in your dedication to one company. Seek help.

>"I know that if [Watchmen] was in our back catalogue, there would definitely have been interaction by this point, and it probably would have happened much sooner." - Tom Brevoort

>Bendis
You mean the guy who says nothing but bullshit? The one who writes poorly on purpose as a "style"? That one; Brian Michael Bendis? The comic writer?

>>DC and Marvel Studios are on better terms than Marvel Studios and Marvel TV

Marvelcucks BTFO

>better suck on some liberal dick so I seem relevant

Faker than your "brain"

>X-Men legacy
>Not raped already beyond salvation thanks to all the writers it had, and Bendis not giving the last nail in the coffin of the "original" X-Men.

Bitch, please.

Based on one guys tweet? Have you seen any marvel people responding to this hack?

>infinity war
>real records

Lol
Civil war underperformed

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 underperformed

Spider-man has no hype (black panther is more hyped now)

He's sucking marvel's dick because he wants to jump ship

He is a gentleman and a scholar, not a pathetic company warrior like Slutt or Brian Michael Penis.

pathetic company warrior

Fiege and Johns did that one thing together and a lot of Marvel congrats WW

Johns wrote a great Panther during his Avengers run. It really fit with the way Priest was writing Panther at the time.

Johns rescued Chris Priest from being perpetually fucked in his career as the BP comic guy.

Company wars are for newfags and Sup Forums transplants.

Not that user but "real records" probably precludes hyper-specific things like "most successful female led movie on a thursday in june"

The smaller the pool gets the less impressive it is when something floats to the top.

Doesnt Evans want to be removed from AMrvel

Why would he though, he basically is the top creative brass at DC. He's working on the movies as well

>What did he mean by this?
That company wars are for fucking retards.

And then Bendis came up with Avengers Dissembled.