Pinpoint the exact moment Star Wars became dead to you

Pinpoint the exact moment Star Wars became dead to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A
youtube.com/watch?v=5oGxVnTmtak
youtube.com/watch?v=sys6RBy2R7g
youtube.com/watch?v=foVbT97VrlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right about when this came out.
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

why 2 lightsabers?

No
That was the moment when Star Wars died

tell that to kanjiklub

You mean
>THIS was the moment when Star Wars died
dumb ESL

Fuck Rey and her stupid fans

Return of the Jedi. Specifically, the moment these stupid shits appeared.

>movie plays with unreliable narration for half a minute
>immediately loses 90% of the brainless in the audience
Can't say I'm surprised

No.

Now it was worth it.

BITE THE CURB MALE SCUM

That's just like the entire prequel franchise: kiddie shit. Which can be forgiven.

The very moment it got bought by Disney should have been the point of no return for anyone with half a brain.
I got dragged into watching TFA and saw my concerns confirmed. If you still paid money to watch TLJ you are honestly pretty stupid.

I wouldn’t say it was dead there. More like early onset of Alzheimer’s

SAY HELLO TO YOUR GRAMPS FROM ME!

IT SUBVERTED YOUR EXPECTATIONS IT MEANS IT'S GOOD

Attack of the Clones killed Star Wars, it took about a minute

Yeah of all the shit in the movie this bit was the least concerning yet it's become a meme. Odd

pretty much when they bought it but this was the nail in the coffin considering the only reason they decanonized it was because they cant think of anything original themselves that EU hasnt already done
so they just steal ideas/plots/appearances from EU and make them objectively worse

"Yo mama."

It was like watching someone's laughably inept, painstakingly unfunny attempt at a Spaceballs scene.

that's not even "it subverted your expectations xDDDD" it's retards not being able to understand a simple storytelling device

>we have to arrest him, it's not the jedi way!
>*proceeds to kill younglings 5 minutes later*
3 god damned movies showing anakin change to vader and it was garbage

>who talks first? I talk first? you talk first?

This. Now I'm just back to rereading stuff from the eu. Currently reading this.

GIRL POWER !

First teaser for TFA
A desert and this nigger's face pops out of nowhere
Disney's intentions became clear there and then

I;ve seen this webm a few times and it always reminds of that edited comic where the girl walking by smudges some math on a marker board and goes "fixed silly boys ; )" and all the guys are like "what the fuck did she do that took months"

"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?... It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."

>midichlorians are a microscopic lifeform that resides within all living cells

I hear it in my mind every time I have a quiet moment in life

When this popped up in the first trailer.

What is that a screenshot of? Forgive me, I've never seen the Star Wars movies.

Yeah, not so much. It's not the narrative device that's the problem. It's like making an "oil" painting in varying shades of diarrhea and accusing them of not appreciating your employment of chiaoscuro when they tell you it smells like shit.

"I´M ACTING!", fuck the sequels

That game is much better than TFA and TLJ.

yea i mean if im being honest the who cast for TFA is why i hate didney star wars
they cast the most jungle japes looking nog possible
they make the girl a pseudo luke
and right when i saw bb8 i got infuriated, the literal only time niel degrasse tyson made a good movie tweet

Stupid nigger, GO TO FUCKING BLACK PANTHER

cheesy darth vader quip in Rogue undid it for me
also Rogue one

didn't bb8 actually drive on the sand? like it wasn't cgi

Fucking great one.

they literally make her podracing anakin + luke + super saiyan force user

why do people pretend its unreasonable to get angry about this

Mace's attempted assasination of Sheev was the final straw for helping Anakin to see that the Jedi were evil.

it was a series of moments compounded together

UMM SWEETIE CAN YOU NOT

WOW

Actually that´s accurate to the SW mythology, since a lot of elements from Star Wars are inspired in the Japanese culture, here, you can see the constume is inspired by the geishas; what elements from Japan do you see in the shitty sequels?

even though anakin decapitated cristopher lee

>Who talks first?
I remember looking over at my brother in the theater when this happened and he had the same horrified expression on his face

dont know havent watched disney star wars, never will

>tyson is full of shit

who knew

Because it's wrong to dislike female characters, you shitlord what the fuck is wrong with you!?!?!?!?!?!?

BB8 was a real prop that was remotely controlled, is this guy a hack???

Fucking this. How can you be surprised tlj was bad after watching tfa? All the signs were there.

When the rebels won the war but for some reason everyone was still in hiding from TotallyNotTheEmpire

its not. because Im not some jaded fuck.

those should've been just yuzang vong

Plus Han and Leia.

"Now it's worth it"

it was the first time "Star Wars" felt nothing like Star Wars

Don't man. The sequels are shit but don't try to defend the prequels at their dumbest.

BB8 was actually a puppet being pushed around by a guy in a bright blue suit so le black reddit science man was right for once
youtube.com/watch?v=5oGxVnTmtak

Im about to buy the tales of the jedi comics
fuck disney, long live the eu

user that's one of the greatest costumes of modern cinema

I remember the scene where baby Anakin was in a fighter and accidentally shoots some bad guys and says "OOPs". The first and only time I walked out of a movie. When to the next screen and saw 1/2 of eyes wide shut.

I really don't get this argument when a lot of Star Wars fans love princess Leia and Mara Jade from the EU.

Midichlorians. These new films seem worse in every way, but the franchise died to me with "the Force is bacteria!"

unrealistic

youtube.com/watch?v=sys6RBy2R7g

The moment Han is rescued in ROTJ is when Star Wars started going downhill

I'm not saying that you'll like the new movies, but the sequel trilogy *gets* the Force a lot more than the prequels ever did. There are scenes specifically devoted to shutting down midichlorians and powerlevelfaggotry.

lol

that hair is from chinese culture
it doesn't matter its just the overall shinny aethetic that got me. didn't feel like the same universe

According to Nu-Wars fans if you don't like the new characters you're a Nazi and a spawn of A d o l f H i t l e r.

THIS tbqh

No.

i had my concerns but i put on the give it a shot face for TFA. was as dissapointing as i expected

implying bad fan fiction can kill a franchise for me

STAR WARS WILL NEVER BE DEAD DO ME FUCK YOU
that being said, they are up to some silly shit right now

>hair
Maybe, but makeup and dress, is, indeed, from the geishas, see pic related

Also, I believe that´s the universe George wanted to create, but there wasn´t enough technology back then, I guess that´s why he added a ton of landscape takes in the prequels, regarding clothes, again, SW borrowed a lot of elements from the Japanese culture, for example, Darth Vader´s suit is inspired in the suit of the Samurais

When this little faggot shows up

youtube.com/watch?v=foVbT97VrlE

>"the Force is bacteria!"
thats not what quigon says
he never compares midiclhorians with the force

oh you mean like closing your eyes and power leveling?

its because morons like you that we didn't get jedi kino

The new movies are shit but the prequels are just as bad and also filled with obnoxious fan pandering. The only redeeming qualities are the score and Sheev.

>didn't feel like the same universe
so a whole galaxy with millions of systems should have the same fashion sense?

Star Wars has no credibility at this point. Might as well include this song in the Solo movie during the credits or something.

You are dumb. They state Midicholorians are attracted to people who can use the Force. The more Midichilorians a person has, the more powerful they are. Not that the Force was made by Midicholorians. You are the type of low brow dipshit that was the reason why George had to make things more clear by regurgitating them in RotS and having Palpatine talk about people using the Force to manipulate them to create life.

Rogue One...

>oh you mean like closing your eyes and power leveling?

Yeah, because that's literally what it was in the OT. The only advice Luke really gets from Obi-wan and Yoda is to stop thinking about things and just trust the Force. It's not about 20 years of Yoda School.

Galactic Dance Off was the pinnacle of the franchise.

nice digits. also the only relevant post in this thread

luke was the son of anakin, she wasnt a random scavenger

Daisy is so unbelievably shit she must be the luckiest person in the world right now due to getting this job.
It's a mistery how she got the part. Who would want to fuck such a mediocre looking actress? It couldn't be talent either. Or passion, since she looks uninterested in every single interview and event.

>you are lowbrow if you don't like dragon ball z powerlevel shit

o i am laffin