I don't remember her being that thicc

A Fridge Too Far

rape crime

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

she was a little fatty in s1 and its been downhill ever since

i want her to sit on my face

Her pancakes are made to be sprayed with syrup

I don’t know but I would nut balls deep inside her and give her dragon babies

She's clenching her anus tight to conceal her vagina more, I bet some lighting guy found a good place to hide and stare are her crotch during multiple takes.

Jazz looks like THAT?

B R A P H O G
R
A
P
H
O
G

that ass makes me so horny, I want to feel her cool buttcheeks on my hips as a thruast my cock balls deep into her asshole

Frumpty Dumpty

Big Booty Judy

Braper of gains.

I like bums.

The Brit Shrimp Cool Whip

Kinobody

brap dragon breath

the brap

Fat

A song of Fries and Ice Cream

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

imagine resting your head on her massive soft brapper

perfection

I want to bury my face in her ass

The 'good enough to compensate for 7 seasons of bad acting'.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Is dat the ass Sam puts his fat pink mast into?

Wifey, would honestly marry and have manlet kids with

Fact: this is a far more attractive (and lore friendly) realization of Danaerys' character than anything Emilia Clarke has performed for the entire duration of the series.

Does it piss off anyone else that women use their body to get famous and rich, then use that very same platform to talk about how perverted and misogynistic nude scenes are?

"Quite pungent my dear"

Why did BRAPposting catch on so much?

A very determined user.

Skinny chubby

> A Fridge Too Close
ftfy

I'd fuck my aunt if she looked like that.

For me, a beautiful face matters a lot. Her body is definitely above average and her face elevates it... She does have midge hands, though... That's a push for me.

How gay or jealous female do you have to be to claim you wouldn’t smash that?

I think this is the bodytype one might call "skinnyfat"

Pudgy

Not really.

She looks even older than Clarke. The only thing she has going for her are the otherworldly eyes, but even then, they aren't the right shade.

Dany should have been played by a frail little fourteen year old in a silver wig and purple contacts. HBO could have gotten away with it.

she looks like shite

her tits are melting, did they think she was hot

Looks like my body but I'm male.

Imagine how much toilet paper she needs to use in order to properly clean that poop-chute.

Perfect

>HBO could have gotten away with a literal 14 y/o getting plowed on screen by a 40 year old man
Come off it user

flabby

>gay btw

>become relevant because you got naked and rammed by some giant shitskin on screen
>refuse to get naked anymore

should be fucking illegal

Disappointing

the brapper

vikings did it better

Thisss

No, people are hypocrites, it’s how the world works. It’s not just a women thing.

I would still.

Someone post the webm of her eyebrows

Her arse is really long vertically. Gross.

Bear loli was master-stroke casting. They did they best they could with all these other characters, but pinning your show on a teenager who could mature like Bran Stark is taking a gamble.

What they didn't anticipate was the rise of Caloreesi, and her vanishing wrists. She looked... better in the last season. Hopefully she resorts to an apple diet before shooting the last.

significantly thinner than most of the torpid fat-asses posting in this thread.

i would do all sorts of depraved shit to emilia clarke

she oozes sex even when she looks dumpy and chunky

Except she has never refused to get naked in anything. Every scene in GoT has been her, she's done nudity on stage in front of a live audience and in a recent movie.

I genuinely believe they could have. HBO is premium cable, known for pushing boundaries. If they wanted to fight for it in the name of art, they could have gotten away with it.

fucking hell

i think that's a nice brapbox she has there

THIQQ

She is generically pretty in the face, I always thought she looked like a Bratz doll, it's generally all there for an attractive face but is nothing more, its a vanilla attractive face, basic

Long arses are the best dude. I hate that perfectly round gravity defying nigger booty shit, just doesn't look natural.

Oh my sweet lord.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPSQQUUUUUUSHHHHHHHPFPFPFPFPFFFFFF

now that's an ass I can get behind with

Whenever I get drunk I like to stick fingers up asses. No female anus is safe near me, all my gf's always complain about this

enjoy your aids

"hot as fuck"

mmmm imagine the stench on that donkey

>ywn shove your face in between her buttcheeks and clean her asshole with your tongue while she bathes

Certainly is.

Midget

bro.... you're sick

thank you jannies for keeping this thread up for so long

Can someone rec adult actresses with this body type?

!, CYAN , and love along with peaceful virtue be to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ουρ ονε τρυε λοφε φριενΔ , < ., βλαστεΔ το θε χοσμιχ Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,. > ,.

., υεαη , ι αμ σοβερ Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , μυ ονε ανΔ ονλυ τρυε φορεφερ αλωαυσ σαμε νιχε φριενΔ , σο ηονεστ , σο ωισε , σο μυσεΔ , σο Χνοων , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

I'm a 22 year old virgin

A Pack O' Chips Now