How does anyone take Darkseid seriously as a villain when he has the same fat neanderthal head as joke characters like...

How does anyone take Darkseid seriously as a villain when he has the same fat neanderthal head as joke characters like Solomon Grundy or Bizarro? Same thing with Thanos, stocky villains shouldn't be allowed unless they're comic relief.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6tmr_hTd7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its Kirby magic user.

>joke characters like Solomon Grundy
I've only seen Grundy in Injustice and Long Halloween, nothing humorous about him there

What you're saying is too stupid to directly respond to, so here's an unrelated image.

t. upset fathead

youtube.com/watch?v=k6tmr_hTd7Q

Him, Bizarro, and the Hulk are all basically the same "ME AM BIG STUPID SLOW GUY WHO CAN'T THINK GOOD BUT CRUSH WITH STRONG ARMS!" down syndrome retard strength archetype.

Probably because they actually read things he's in instead of just looking at his picture on Wikipedia.

Unfortunately I do read things where he makes appearances, he ruined what would've been a perfect Grant Morrison Batman story.

I didn't take him seriously because he wore a skirt.

What is Darksied's win/lose record now?

At least in MTG Nico Bolas is offing planeswalkers left and right, and cast of current characters flee from him when encounter. He is that big of a threat.

>ywn be Thiccseid's throne

Darkseid is a grand bully, after all that is what dictators do, behind all their rhetoric. Kirby envisioned him to be defeated rather easily, Hitler, while being a monster, was a weakling. Kirby had the opinion that tyranny is destined to fall

Modern Darkseid is stronger than past-Darkseid because of the influence of Cosmic Horror.

I kinda like both versions.

Bolas is a bitch that is only a big fish now because of retardo plot depowering everyone but him.

Thiccseid is a stupid meme.
The sad thing is that it is most likely to be canon.

It amazing how much how Darkseid has changed as a character.
After reading Fourth World, it makes me feel that Darkseid is in just as much despair as the people he is trying to take down in Final Crisis.

It's*

This is my Darkseid 'cos that's when I came to DC comics.

fuck off

DARKSEID IS

curious if you'd like fries with that.

You are aware that he's supposed to be Richard Nixon, right?

Wonder Woman really gets the shaft in Justice League titles, it's sad how writers can't handle such a simple character.

TBF, he was a pathetically easy "boss" in super man 64.

He is. In seve soldiers you it is shown that the omega sanction suffers as much as the people darkseid tortures. He's also in constant pain due to the degradation of his body. Also, Grant's sketchbook shows that Darkseid's final crisis redesign was meant to make this more evident.

Isn't Darkseid pretty much dying throughout Final Crisis because he's in a weak human body that can't take his godhood?

Orion killed him and he was falling backwards through time, using host bodies to cling on to existence just long enough to drag Earth with him.

Darkseid is a God that understood the importance of presentation.

Sorry, but I can't be intimidated by a guy that makes me think of DSP whenever I see him.

Too bad he's never written with this kind of nuance anymore.

>He didn't see the best JL episode with Grundy

I feel like he's talking about himself here.

What's the context of this comic anyway?

It's Ambush Bug's first mini.

If you need more context: in order to boost sales, Ambush Bug baits the reader that Darkseid will appear in the subsequent issue and that they'll fight.

>How does anyone take Darkseid seriously as a villain
People do this?

unlimited power, duh

Darkseid doesn't have shit on Sheev.

they wouldn't let Kirby draw superman for a reason