the legend ever did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qv-5F15_6ZM
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36211
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they need more time for clyde and his faggy parents

She died from her progeria.

Is she not in the show anymore im quite a bit behind at the moment

I gotta say i'm A-okay with his parents being gay but the tard mexican kid was a little too much I gotta say
Down's kids in cartoons are just too annoying

Voice actresses was getting too old and they didn't want to bother finding a replacement like they did with Lincoln.

she actually is
she is even scheduled to be in at least one episode
albeit, from a computer screen

Because people would rather see witch of Lincoln's sisters wins the incest bowl.

It comes off less like writing off and more so they can set the groundwork of a spin-off series. She very likely will get another episode to herself before then.

If we assume the movie ends up being a status quo changer with Lori going to college, I can see the Ronnie house being used as the setting of a spin off series along the lines of "Lori in the Big City"

She'll probably get her own episodes, her talking to the viewer at the end hinted at that.

>tfw I called it months ago that Lori would have a movie about going to college
danm nigga why i'm not a writter again

>implying retards lack representation in cartoons
Do the writers even watch cartoons?

Little kids can't relate to protags with GFs.

Neither can Sup Forums

>not living your fantasies trought cartoons
lmao dumb kids

"Dios willing, we all meet again in Loud House Dos. El Search for Mucho Money."

Her voice actor is too busy to do episodes, which is why we never saw Ronnie much in the first place. She probably told them that she can't even do it anymore, so they just wrote her off.

but why bob too?

THIS. They're always looking for more Clincoln-McCloud garbage episodes.

Because he's her brother, unfortunately.
RIP Bobby ;_;7

Bobby was the best character!

couldn't they write something for him to stay in Michigan? I mean the dude is already 18

Because you can barely even spell.

i just hope we get a lot more cute out of them, in the little time they have

She's not written off, apparently, it's just a two-hour drive away.

Did anyone else find the way they shoehorned in the retarded kid kind of disturbing? It didn't seem like it was their own doing. I wonder if it was forced upon them by Nickelodeon for representation purposes.

yes
I've never seen a good portrayl of downy kids in cartoons

If they hadn't released a press report saying he had downs syndrome, he'd have been pretty much indistinguishable from any other dumb character on Nickelodeon. Hell, Patrick, Cosmo, Timmy's dad, and even a few of Lincoln's friends act just as retarded if not more.

More power to the incestfags and shotafags, I guess

Quick question:

Wasn't there a mega for this? My usual sources are missing some episodes.

It just doesn't seem very Savino-like to me. Even Clyde's dads seem like they came into fruition because of someone else.

There's a general in /trash/ with all the resources in the OP.

I dunno man it's alright for them to be gay but they're a bit stereotypical which isn't too bad if one was that way but both of them.

what are you guys talking about?

>it's a faggots lie on the internet episode
nobody in the episode addressed his disabilty and it wasn't forced at all, CJ was just another character interacting with the MC's, they're pretty much letting the audience figure it out by themselves.

Bobby was great, so why did he have to go too? I liked his interactions with the Louds and how his multiple jobs to buy Lori things was the reason why he showed up everywhere.

I just don't get the writing team's decisions. It's like they have no idea what they're doing. I remember they did a poll on the official Loud House Writer Team's Twitter a long while back where they made people vote for Lincoln's favorite friend with Ronnie vs. the gingers and Ronnie won by a lot.

They probably didn't include Clyde because he'd get btfo by Ronnie and the gingers.

Can someone please tell me what the fuck happened?

There was a half-hour special episode centered around Ronnie Anne and her extended family. Her mother wanted Ronnie Anne and Bobby to live over there so they can enjoy being with a large family.

She protested, but accepted it by the end of the episode so now they no longer live in Royal Woods with the Louds.

>"Back Out There"
>Clyde, worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne, decides to try and cure his post-breakup blues.
>June 12
Yup, they're gone
Well, now what?

>an episode about background characters
WTF is this, Steven Universe? The only illegal aliens I give a fuck about are the crystal gems.

>"Now we fuck in an old car!"

But Lincoln also insists they were never dating, so clearly the joke is going to be an overreative Clyde throughout.

Wouldn't be surprised if the episode even ends with Lincoln and Ronnie talking on their laptops and eluding to the fact that they are still not seeing but not really each other

To keep up the "will they, won't they" drama between her and Lincoln.

Is the comic out yet? The preview with Luna picking out clothes was cute, and the Lisa comic in the Free Comic Book day special was the best she's been written imo

The comic is out.

How much drama can there be? They kissed already; we know they know they like each other.

The show likes to pretend there's ambiguity. If the show says there is, there is.

that muslim must be really triggered

Cute! How many kids do you think will get the Billy Joel reference

>uncovered hair
>uncovered thighs
>premarital physical contact

absolutely haram

what disability?

This. Lincoln kissed her in her "debut" episode where she wasn't show on-screen. Then in her REAL debut episode, he pretends she's hideous, and kisses her again, and it'd strongly hinted they're in a secret relationship. And then they're just friends.

What the fuck?

Bullshit, Breanna loves voicing Ronnie Anne and has retweeted numerous fan tweets asking for a spinoff.

If anything it's implied both are embarrassed by it, so just see each other as a BFF that they make out with every now and again. The Ronnie episode has them both going "argh not my boyfriend/girlfriend!", but Ronnie still left Lincolns picture in a love heart and the next episode has Lincoln supposedly feeling down after a break up.

Basically, they're kids in denial who will eventually hook up at Bobby and Lori's wedding.

Considering Nick has asked for a movie already, it wouldn't be too surprising to learn they've requested a spin-off series too. The Ronnie episode could very easily be a kind of pilot episode for it.

>reminder Ronnie Anne is a huge fuckin' nerd

CJ, the kid in the pirate hat, is implied to have Down Syndrome.

>Hook up at Bobby and Lori's wedding
You mean, when they become Siblings? Are they going to wait until their relationship becomes incest? I knew Lincoln was a fucking weirdo.

IN-LAWS ARE NOT FOR FUCKING

BOBBY/LORI
OR
LINCOLN/RONNIE ANNE

BOTH CANNOT COEXIST

I didn't think in-laws counted.

Enough about the bean and her superior brother, when is this embodiment of perfection going to get another episode?

they don't, my uncles married a pair of sisters.

Cut that out, Leni is a wholesome angel.

Lucy?

Wrong-o.

Fucking bitch clyde is killing the series with his autism

Lucy.

>Modern Family

I em pretty sure they are legal

C-Context?

Reminder this happened : youtube.com/watch?v=qv-5F15_6ZM

Clyde is... One of the shittiest characters in animations. Period. He's just a bland placeholder the writers use whenever they've ran out of ideas for the sisters and instead want to go with a intrinsically safe plot. Don't believe me? Look like his very appearance. It's Urkel, it's the atypical black nerd we've seen in virtually every sitcom over the past two decades.

And his personality is a total photocopy of Lincoln's and absolutely fails as a foil or even a sidekick. And yes, I do understand the need for episodes showcasing Lincoln's life beyond his siblings but look. Hey Arnold explored the lives of not only Gerald, but his neighbors, his classmates, hell even regular Joes who just lived on the same block. The same could easily be done for Loud House.

Need some silly antagonist to ruin Lincoln's day? You have four to choose from: Chandler, Flip, Mr. Grouse, and mirror Lincoln. Need to hang out with a friend? There's Rusty, fucking hell why not Rusty instead of Clyde.... Why not freaking Liam or some shit... Not interesting enough? What about that chick in the cat costume who appeared in the background that one episode? What's her fucking story.

If I needed two words to sum up Clyde's character: it's wasted opportunity. Just... Damn. But I could forgive all that, really, if he didn't have more screen time than all of the sisters. There's just no excuse.

The main reason many people dislike Clyde is that his negative quirks are played to a level of idiocy. Like how many times do we have to see him fawning over Lori or him liking baby shit or him relying on "Dr. Lopez"? Another factor is even with his positive traits, it doesn't make him stand out as a character. I mean, he's not a dick but if you're going to have a show where the main characters radically stand out, you need to do the same with secondary characters. Lastly, his role is not fleshed out good. Clyde's role is the male friend who's an only child. But they rarely flesh this out well. It doesn't help that's he is used for diversity points."Look at this black nerd with gay parents. HOW PROGRESSIVE". Yeah people exaggerate his dis likability factor and the hate he gets can get retarded but this is the internet so deal with it.

IMO, if you want to improve Clyde here this. Tone down his negative quirks or end them. Make him go through an event that gives him new perspective and develops him as a character for the better. Like he realizes him bagging Lori is impossible but Lori helps him with girls or he went through an embarrassing moment but strives to improve or he finds the courage to go through something he didn't want to do. Make stand out better. Being chocolate Lincoln isn't going to cut it. Have a scenario where he and Lincoln are radically at odds with something. Lastly flesh out his role in the show in a way that is understandable and enjoyable/admirable. Sidekick characters are usually written bad but if they can pull it off with Youhei from CLANNAD, anything can happen

not usually one to post in these threads but I'm looking for a picture that was posted a while back featuring leni and carlota

had carlota talking about her mom buying her a dress

Here's something I've been wondering about.

You've got a character on the show, CJ, who has literal Down's syndrome. He has a physical problem with his brain that makes him a slow learner.

So, knowing this...what's Leni's deal? Is there something physically wrong with Leni or could she be normal if she applied herself properly?

oh wait, I found it: tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36211

She reminds me of another "dumb" character from another cartoon, I don't think there's anything wrong with her mentally just that she has her mind on other things and picks up on stuff a bit differently as seen in Driving Miss Hazy. Also seen in that episode was how good she is at craftsmanship all due to a Amelia Bedelia-tier joke of a misunderstanding.

That's it, Leni is Amelia Bedelia.

I wonder if Leni and Lori will ever be this violent toward each other in the show.

I notice from watching For Bros About To Rock that the writers don't seem to know a lot about rock music and just seem to rely on a couple of cliches.

Why do Lori and Leni fight so viciously, can't Lori just trick Leni into losing any argument?

That's exactly how Brawl in the Family ended.

he was barely in the episode

Absolutely none. It's sad, because he's pretty cool as a person.

Cute but I think Sup Forums can write better TLH comics with more edge to them.

>Sup Forums writing TLH comics
Oh Jesus, what are you doing!?

>Sup Forums writing TLH comics
We should just stick to parody.

Clyde would die a grisly death in the first issue.

Who are you kidding? Any TLH comic we make would just be an explicit hentai thing with graphic sex between underage characters.

What's the worst we could do?

I think that's largely intentional. The show already has 11 main characters to juggle, so the staff needs a character Lincoln can talk to who won't make the cast even more crowded.

Not that I doubt anyone here could think up a nice short story but it will all be overshadowed by whatever contains a tiny bit of anything sexual regardless of quality.

do not tempt fate

Do u or think Lynn Sr.'s dad is proud of him?

So they could devote one episode to teasing us with an actually attractive teenager who we know will rarely ever show up again.

Seriously, though; Loud sisters got NOTHING on Carlota

>series is popular because of maximum waifu potential
>lol fuck that just add more of the kid and his gay parents that's what everyone wants right

>Has a banging hot wife with thighs for days
>Pumped out 12 kids
>1 being a genius and another great at sports
>Has a nice office job
>Great cook

He might.

Hell yeah

I get the impression that the overuse of Clyde is due to network interference. This character just doesn't fit with Savino's style somehow.

Little kids are watching Pewds. Only manchildren/womanchildren are watching cartoons nawadays though that doesn't change the fact they can't relate to a protagonist with a GF or BF.