Not even people on Sup Forums get this assmad about cartoons. Why is CartoonBrew so terrible?

Not even people on Sup Forums get this assmad about cartoons. Why is CartoonBrew so terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cartoonbrew/status/766064812271034369
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go eat a dick, Kibblesmith.

Hi Amid

Is that a challenge?!

>old farts reeeeeeing because someone made fun of Casper
>Casper

It takes a special type of stupid to get this upset over something so oblivious, yet, CB always manage.

Remember when CB whined about some new cartoon based on old toyline what caused big interest in that cartoon on Sup Forums?

Yeah, Amid wrote a whole essay how Lauren Faust working on a MLP reboot was the end of creator-driven cartoons and an admission of defeat for artists to bring their visions to TV and then later credited himself for the brony movement.

Amid feels like that kid in high school who is really desperate to be popular to the point of being awkward.

The best part of this is, CB responds by making the same kind of facetious joke that Kibblesmith made without realizing it.
Maybe they realized it and that's why they felt the need to say #joke so someone else doesn't call them on it.

>that faggot who uses any imperfection to wax retarded about the death of art and how things used to be
Ugh, just another step in the stupefication of this species. No wonder people are growing up depressed and suicidal, there's just no reason to live in this world where cartoons are meaningless, dry, uncreative slop to be consumed en masse with no regard for quality. What happened to us? This used to mean something. Now it's dead. Gone. No one understands anymore. All because someone joked about Casper's changing density.

What the hell does he mean that cartoons are "literal" now-a-days? Like how Billy Dilley built a giant cheese-a-rator and dug to the center of the Earth? Or how Uncle Grandpa uses his toonforce to help kids solve their problems? Or how Gumball lives in a big art collage world where falling a thousand feet just means a trip to the hospital? Or how Finn lives in a world of talking candy with his talking dog best friend?

I legitimately don't understand. Because Steven Universe isn't shooting steam out of his ears when he's angry or Star Butterfly doesn't become a pancake when run over, that means they're literal cartoons...?

Amid is a fink and a parasite. Real artists and writers make the cartoons, while Amid keeps watch for them to do anything potentially embarrassing so he can try to stir up some shit while snagging himself a few clicks in the process. Totally amoral and cynical, only a "journalist" in the loosest possible sense.

>Several articles promoting Sausage Party as being the revolutionary film that'll create waves of adult animated movies
>After release, abused animators share their stories in CB comments
>Amid suddenly goes quiet on the whole thing
>Makes a single article about how CartoonBrew was popular for a bit because animators shared their stories but never went into details beyond that
>Continues to cover news about the studio but never mentions the abused animators even though he frequently adds footnotes like that in other studio-based articles all the time

I hope he loses his house.

>cartoon brew
Literally who?

It's called sarcasm, you autist.

cartoonbrew's twitter is the worst. The site is hit and miss. There's genuine corruption in animation studios, so the more knowledge about that the better. But the whole tex avery cocksucking is tiresome

Because its CartoonBrew.

The only time CB sucked off Tex Avery is when Warner Bros released the full series of a shitty forgotten Tarzan cartoon instead of Tex's MGM and WB cartoons on Bluray

>tagged as joke
>people think it's seriously

so autism plague is real

>Can't plainly see he was being facetious which is why the post comes immediately afterwards and has a sarcastic hashtag at the end of it

The autism plague truly is real.

That's not assmad, that's sardonic. Stop projecting.

It's more people are premeditated to be assmad at Cartoon Brew because it doesn't always have positive things to say about the biz.

And look were that's gotten animation creators like Aaron Springer, whose ENTIRE SHOW he worked three years on gets dumped at the middle of the night on Disney XD. Or Harvey Beaks' horrible treatment on Nickelodeon. CN letting several clips and even full episodes of show leak weeks beforehand and mostly playing one single cartoon over any other. Incidents like the Skyler Page thing being allowed to happen because CN didn't do a good background check or listened to rumors.

That "end of the creator-driven cartoon" thing Amid was talking about has pretty much happened. Networks have no respect for anything unless it's a recognizable product.

Virgil Partch is awesome

How DOES Casper work? Why doesn't he have ears?

amid is literally the aspergers guy from community

Naw that's you, misunderstanding what his point is

Shouldn't you be off writing articles about how Billy Dilly is a sign of the apocalypse?

>why is CartoonBrew so terrible?

Why are pretend-fans of comics/cartoons so stupid?

Isn't that showbiz in general now? Everything has to be "pre-sold?"

I hate cartoonbrew for the bullshit they ran during production of R&M season two and the lies they made up about how people here at starburns were treated poorly and we weren't being paid and shit.

Reminder that CB ran an article about Skyler Page and headlined it as "EXCLUSIVE!!" even though they interviewed and spoke to no one and even the victim was pissed off they did that.

Reminder that they quoted CH Greenblatt once and got him in trouble with the Nick execs. He then publicly said how he hated that they did that, and months later, they did it AGAIN not giving a shit about whether or not they were going to make something worse for the creator who was already in a bad situation because Amid doesn't give a shit about the person so much as capitalizing on "getting the word out".

>that time Cartoon Brew triggered Justin Roiland

twitter.com/cartoonbrew/status/766064812271034369

>Cartoons are so literal nowadays
They are?

Disney XD has been especially terrible at showing their cartoons. When was the last episode of Milo Murphy's Law, again? And that Billy Dilley thing was such massive bullshit, they had no faith in it at all despite it getting good user ratings online.

personally i think he's being shallow and pedantic

how

But it wasn't bullshit, they didn't get healthcare until after he made that article.

Don't worry, I got it.

>Reminder that they quoted CH Greenblatt once and got him in trouble with the Nick execs. He then publicly said how he hated that they did that, and months later, they did it AGAIN not giving a shit about whether or not they were going to make something worse for the creator who was already in a bad situation because Amid doesn't give a shit about the person so much as capitalizing on "getting the word out".
I mean, it's his fault for continually leaking secrets on Tumblr.

Weren't you guys not getting health care? And speaking of Starburns, have you ever met Dan? What's he like?

The whole thing with the union dropped on us as well, most of us weren't aware about what was going on. The union didn't even know that starburns was turned into R&M LLC and we were all relocating there. Healthcare was in the talks before the whole cartoon brew crap started.
Dan is a strange guy. He's a really good writer/organizer despite the shit he gets (some of the episodes penned by Justin lack a lot of structure/focus and you can hear him talk about it in the commentary).

But dan does have problems in regards to PC culture, and if you say retarded or the like he takes it quite personally as his sister is mentally disabled.

>he union didn't even know that starburns was turned into R&M LLC and we were all relocating there.
Does this mean you're not working in the same building anymore?

>But dan does have problems in regards to PC culture
Yeah, I follow him on Twitter. I think his heart's in the right place, though, which is more than I can say for Spencer. I literally can't listen to Harmontown anymore because that guy makes me so angry.

Yea. That's why the starburns logo is also gone in season 3 since it's not willliams street anymore.

I try not to follow what he does on Twitter honestly.

>That's why the starburns logo is also gone in season 3 since it's not willliams street anymore.
I thought that the profits from Rick and Morty were being used to fund the more experimental stuff Starburns is doing, like Anomalisa and the upcoming Michael Jackson monkey movie. Is that not the case?