Tom Hardy to play Jafar in Aladdin live action remake

>Tom Hardy to play Jafar in Aladdin live action remake

Oh boy more whitewashing.

ibtimes.co.uk/tom-hardy-talks-play-jafar-live-action-re-make-disneys-aladdin-1625680

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qYShc9D9uk
youtu.be/9S3YXXp6bOM
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Complexion
youtube.com/watch?v=rfsmQXq3mZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not Aziz Ansari
I want off this justicless planet

>Bad guy is white
Because of course

>Guy Ritchie directing

interested

But Jafar isn't a big guy.

Oh boy. A new wave of Baneposting to suffer through

Uh you don't get to bring advisors

Fucking christ.

Can't wait for Russell Crowe to play Shan yu.

I don't care about the race of the actor. If he hams it up like he should as Jafar, I'm happy.

It's okay to whitewash villains. :^)

>A fucking Chad playing Jafar

Don't worry, no charge for them. They were trying to grab your lamp. They work for the vizier. The turbaned man...

>Guy Ritchie
wew

He's a bad guy.

Is Tom Hardy even white or is he like some kinda swarthy animal man?

Yeah but Jafar is a gay role so it all balances out.

JAFAR?

Jafar?

>Not Ben Kingsley

It's an obvious choice, but it's obvious for a reason.

They have to bring back Gilbert Gottfried for Iago right?

Tell me more about Jafar, why does he wear the hat?

whoops read OP's post wrong, I meant Aziz should prince A-lamode

whats with all these remakes?

Fuck yes more baneposting.

Well just look at the current leader of the free world.

The sultan refused our offer. We wanted to know what he told you.

creative bankruptcy

Honest question, why does Tom Hardy keep getting roles?

Audiences don't support original films so the game changed. Studios will not make movies they know people won't support

Was getting cast a part of his plan?

It's okay since he is the villain.

The mumbling and hunched posture are riveting

Baneposting guarantees free viral marketing.

At least Baneposting eventually gave us this. youtube.com/watch?v=9qYShc9D9uk

He's already played an evil vizier

I guess I see where you're coming from

According to federal documents Arabs are considered white.

"Hispanics" and Arabs both are counted as "White", which is one of the main inflators of white crime stats, and depressors of school results, etc.

That's just so we can keep them in secret prisons without violating the human rights violations.

Will Razoul be played by Aidan Gillen?

Jafar I am Mossad

Yeah, not sure why it's fine for Hamilton which is based on real people but here it's whitewashing.

You can pay him by giving him a cute dog.

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE SULTAN LISTS ME, MY MEN, ABIS MAL HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU!

>Genie, make me a big guy!

And?
Jafar it's way more iconic than the vizier on prince of Persia one.

>No, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

It worked excellently in Mad Max I will say

he was good in Bronson though

youtu.be/9S3YXXp6bOM

He's actually against playing any foreign roll because he was born and raised in the US and he thinks it's dumb typecasting.

Not sure how that relates to a fantasy film.

Jafar is a big guy

Too bad the film was slow as molasses.

guy Ritchie is the less qualified to re make a childhood movie based on an ancient fable.

did the twats at disney not see him direct king arthur off a financial loss cliff just a few months ago?

the only good thing that's going to come out of this is guy being the typical island German with his head up his own ass, the cast is going to be 99 percent anglo. the shitstorms are going to be great.

For you

Crashing this carpet...with no survivors.

>wanting the villian to be a minority
your Sup Forums is showing

ITT: tumblr complains about whitewashing but calls others Sup Forums when they bring up the same issue of blacks being cast as Nordic gods in other Disney movies.

Methinks mayhaps there be a double standard.

Aladdin was already an Arabic washed movie, it's supposed to take place in China.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Complexion

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=rfsmQXq3mZ0

>baneposting doesn't start before the fourth post
come now.
At least he got dubs. Patrick Batman would be proud.

Hamilton makes a deliberate point of it to represent how America is a nation of immigrants who came together to make something special, and that continues today even though those immigrants often look different from the ones who came from Europe.

Disney is almost certainly not making any kind of statement and is just hiring a big name star to pull in audiences.

I'm not here to argue who's right and who's wrong, just pointing out the difference.

You think they'll cast someone Chinese as Aladdin?

"I have a use for you, Aladdin."

>more baneposting with venom
>more baneposting with jafar
HOLY SHIT IT TRULY IS IMMORTAL

The only way to kill it is for someone explain it on Kimmel for the whole world to see or some shit.

That fucking show is amazing.

>aziz as jafar

Not gonna lie, that would have been hilarious.

I'd be okay with a Chinese themed Disney Aladdin, just like the original story. Beats the hell out of these remakes' usual policy of "It's the exact same film but worse in every way".

>If I pull those armbands off, will you die?

For you.

Has he been taking a lot of roles lately, or is that just me?

I'm tired of seeing Hardy's big fat dick sucking lips onscreen.

>Hurr characters from a story taking place in china should be arab!

Actually, Cletus, Arab Americans inflate white school results with double the national average having BA's and post-grad degrees.

Well guess I'll be skipping this Disney movie then. This movie is a Middle Eastern movie and should be filled with nothing but Middle Eastern actors and a middle eastern director. A director who understands the culture and appreciate the people of the Middle East not some white man with privilege casting other white man with privilege

>muh china

fuck off, you now damn well china was only used as a name since it was a magical far off land that none of the ancient camel herders had ever seen. there was nothing "Chinese" about the characters, objects, or locations in the old tale.

But he's so *old*

This time he could've been possibly a well written one.

It was slow if you have ADD.

They make money. Have you seen the Beauty and the Beast remake and how much dosh that made.

Well guess I'll be skipping this Disney movie then. This movie is a Middle Eastern movie and should be filled with nothing but Middle Eastern actors and a middle eastern director. A director who understands the culture and appreciate the people of the Middle East not some white man with privilege casting other white man with privilege

>This movie is a Middle Eastern movie and should be filled with nothing but Middle Eastern actors and a middle eastern director.

Man, that movie would be the bomb!

The character is Arabic right? I mean if they changed his country of origin...

He's like 6'5.

A lot of height for a hired arab.

>I'm a Tumblr SJW that voted for Hillary and my parents gave me what I wanted and I'm pissed because Hillary lost so I shit on white people because I'm jealous that I can't change my skin color
FTFY

>fuck off, you now damn well china was only used as a name since it was a magical far off land that none of the ancient camel herders had ever seen
t. retard

I see anons above this post complaining about the villain being white because they don't like the idea of white villains in general. The only user that referenced Sup Forums directly is right above you. Whether or not user's serious, that's one direct mention of Sup Forums in the thread so far, not ITT as a general census. Where is this coming from?

this joke is so 2002

I'm not.

English theatrical versions of the story have used the Chinese setting for over a century now. Most pantomime productions of Aladdin I've ever been to, even AFTER the Disney movie, have set it in China, then Egypt at the climax. Aladdin's mother runs a Chinese launderette. It's a very Gilbert and Sullivan interpretation of China, but China nonetheless. The international Arabian Nights TV series about twenty years ago also used the Chinese setting and had actual Chinese actors.

They print money

>they don't like the idea of white villains in general
They're being ironic, newfag.

>English theatrical versions of the story

limp dick anglo pansies

>The international Arabian Nights TV series

limp dick anglo pansies
I repeat, nothing ching chong nip nong about the original story besides the name of the place where camel jockeys walk around in. just because western theater fags want to be cute means nothing to me, you prancing homo la la man.

does Widow Twankey sound sand to you?
to me its a chink name

>"You merely adopted the lamp."
>"I was born in it; molded by it."

>did the twats at disney not see him direct king arthur off a financial loss cliff just a few months ago?
I still don't know how those guys wasted over 175 million dollars on this movie. You'd think someone would have said something sooner about their bloated budget at 100 million.

King Arthur hasn't even made back its budget yet, and it's already been released in China.

>Prince Abubu
>Abubu
>ubu
The hypercrisis keeps on giving!

>Hamilton makes a big deal about the actors being different races than the real people they're based on and it's okay because that's the message they're trying to convey
>Aladdin doesn't focus on the race of who it casts to portray/voice fictional characters in a fictional land based on Arabic cultures because that's completely besides the point and to some people that's not okay because whitewashing

That about sum it up?