MCU gets Xmen rights back

>MCU gets Xmen rights back
>They tap YOU to be writer/director
>Story, characters, costume suggestions, all up to you
>Wyd?

Cyclops was right: the trilogy

X-men vs avengers

I just want to see the hulk tear wolverine in half in some other form that's not comics.

Wolverine vs Hulk.

Fuck everything else that's the only thing that matters.

Have them gas all the Inhumans to death.

Post credit scene: X-Force teaser

I would make them be from a different earth
I don't want x-men cancer ruining the cinematic universe even worse than it already is

Right now there are some movies that end up good in the MCU
If the x-men were added, there would be no good movies ever because x-men spread like cancer, taking over other unrelated comics with their shit.

Breakfast Club but with mutants

Main Students are
>Jean Grey
>Cyclops
>Colossus
>Nightcrawler
>Ice Man, who is bi.
>Kitty Pryde

Main Teachers are
>Professor X
>Wolverine
>Storm
>Beast

Magneto doesn't show up, main villain is Mystique with Juggernaut as the main threat, pretty much a adaption of the Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut storyline but with X-Men instead of Spidey.

Do we honestly need another X-men origin with Professor X rolling around in a wheel chair recruiting teens?

Just pick up in the middle of some bullshit. Get straight to the point.

Just don't retcon into there always being mutants.

It just doesn't work in the MCU universe. Remember when mutants were 'Children of the Atom'? When the atomic bombs started the X-gene thing off?

Do that again but with something new. Have something blow up over Earth. People start having powers. Very rare in adults, common in teens.
Have SHIELD want to round them up.
Rich old man Mr Xavier opens up a school to shelter them.

Gold/Blue team era. Mojo abducted then. Crazy survival games and tv genre spoofs. They win and Mojo drops them in The MCU out of spite

Could work if you use a MCU event. Like the radiation from the cosmic cube in Avengers. Since time in the movies passes the same way as real time, it would be +5 years since the first X gene mutation happened (since the movie could not happen in the near future). That's enough time for Xavier, Magneto, Sinister and Beast to start studying them.
Question: how would you guys do Magneto? Could the "Holocaust survivor" aspect be used in MCU or should it be replaced somehow? It would make him pretty old, so maybe de-age him right after his first appearance?

this the X-Men use to be pretty secret where the average joe had no idea they existed just drop a line that Fury knew about it but they weren't really active. Mags decides come out with a huge statement that's how they are introduced to the rest of the MCU

Normally I'd agree with you but with mutants you'd have to kinda explain why we're just now hearing about them.

I think a cool angle would be to mirror the early days of the AIDS epidemic, where all of the sudden we're seeing the discovery of people with horrible powers and everyone is scrambling to figure out what the cause is. Of course there wouldn't be the contagious nature. This would help with the mass hysteria since no one knows what the fuck is happening or why or if it's contagious or not.

But then you'd get Xavier revealing mutants have been around for some time but nobody connected the dots on the people with powers until recently. Maybe the whole thing is set off by the Brotherhood doing a terrorist attack and announcing the existence of mutants to the world, that they're a superior race and going to replace humanity.

Then someone goes through some records and finds all these people who developed powers under mysterious circumstances around adolescence.

So then you have basically the plot of the original comics with the O5 X-Men forming.

I think that's the only way to get mutants into this universe at this point, by going as back to basics as possible (the Kirby/Lee comics) and keeping the number of mutants small.

Do I get F4 too?

If not, I can't do Secret Wars and pass on the project

There have been plenty of genocides and atrocities committed around the world since the Holocaust to throw Magneto into if you want to justify his age. This would change his ethnicity though which would end up causing a stir. Could make him a Bosnian or Rwandan Tutsi if you wanted him in his physically fit/active years and not a senior citizen.
Or you could de-age but at what point do you stop de-aging every character?

Set fire to the studio. MCU is balls, fuck D*sney.

I make Deadpool's wedding

>Rwandan Tutsi
That would be a really neat version of Magneto

I add as many XMEN characters I want into MVCI

>erasing the Holocaust from comics

Why are you such an anti-semite?

Congratulations, you just killed the MCU X-Men movie franchise.

This would go over as well as Trank's Fant4tic.

X-men only belong in their own universe

You can't have popular superheroes existing in a world with such bigotry that the X-men engender

Do X-MEN Noir
That way I can get new actor for Wolverine. I'd use it as a stepping stone for Noir verse and dodge MCU.

>ignore the X-Men
>instead have a slice of life film focusing on Evan Peters' Quicksilver
>defeats the villain within the first twenty minutes and spends the rest of the movie romancing a cute boy
R8 my idea please.

8/10

Would watch in theaters.

fuck sony, make plans for the next spider man movie to be "& his amazing friends"

Bump

fpbp

fuck off and die.

>Breakfast Club but with mutants
Marvel pls give me this, shell out 10 million, start a proxy war in small african country, assassinate someone, burndown an orphanage, but just please make this happen,

Of all the movie-rights related missed opportunities in the MCU, this is probably the biggest. That would've been incredible. Especially in this post-deadpool era of R rated superhero flicks. Not to mention that it would be an enormous cash cow.

fade from black
>Intro about evolution from Prof Xavier
Do a movie about the origins of Mutantkind, using the original source of them being a strain of Celestial-human hybrids from the (excellent) S.H.I.E.L.D. 2010 series.

Bonus background cameo of Logan and Pete from Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine (2010).

I call it: X-men: Origins

Why was 2010 the best year for Marvel? What was in the then water that is now gone?

Aw, thank you.

Why do you feel this way? Personally, I think my idea would be an interesting view into mutant life. By that, I mean, all the X-Men films focus on the superhero aspect, but we never learn about the day-to-day life of a mutant. By focusing on Peter Maximoff, we get an interesting character that's while heroic, prefers to live a laid back life, seemingly uncaring about mutant issues. However, by having him woo a cute boy, we get to see him thrust into the public, him having to deal with how ordinary humans would react to a mutant. In a way, this could serve as an allegory for gay relationships, much like how mutants were used as an allegory for race before.

In addition, Peter Maximoff allows for some subversion of superhero tropes. His ability is by far one of the most powerful we've seen in the X-Men films, so it would be contrived and convoluted if some no-name villain -- if any villain, really -- could possibly pose as a threat to him. So, instead, Quicksilver immediately defeats his foe within the first half hours, allowing the rest of the film to focus on how having superpowers affects one's daily life. It could also allow development on Peter's relationship with his father, Magneto.