ITT: A peak from the Sup Forums of the MCU

ITT: A peak from the Sup Forums of the MCU

>Not having the world's biggest superhero follow your team

Have you heard of this new guy, Ant-Man? I heard he's pretty smol.

>Ant-Man
What kind of reddit-tier name is that?

F*cking Hulk destroyed my house yesterday - posting this from the library.

Someone needs to put a f*cking leash on that guy.

I fucking hate Wakandans

Yeah, they're nothing but a bunch of naggers

>censoring yourself
You need to be 14 to post on this site.

I'm posting as if I lived in 616-prime - which I needn't remind you is PG-13.

>nag

>Wakanda finally wants to cooperate with the wider world
>Oh boy, goodbye private healthcare as it become completely unprofitable when the cure for cancer costs as much as a magnum
>Led by based leader, pretty much the anti-Mugabe
>He literally gets btfo by some dickhead terrorist from a failed state
>Aaaaand now his son vows to continue his legacy by dressing up as a cat, and beating up a mentally ill and possible homosexual American

I'm not sure what's worse, the repeat of a Yigal Amir situation where an international peace process is chucked in the shitter by some Elliot Rodger tier asshole, the fact people will continue to die of cancer because of this guy, or the fact that the new ruler of the most advanced nation on Earth (shut up Sup Forums) is a prejudiced and possible homophobic furry.

we should Nuke Genosha

When is Captain America going to punch Emperor Corbyn?

Gas the mutants!
Species war now!

Why hasn't Wanda Slav being arrested yet?

What?
>Aligning yourself with the world's most dangerous fugitive

Okay, I just the Marvel Wiki, (which is in the context of this thread, regular Wikipedia) and it is NOT as I thought, a mutant refuge, which I guess has been my retarded headcannon for about 3 years.

Well then, where dem flithy muties hiding at?

nuke that place

Solo..uhh....what was hydra's goal again?
I'm confused.

they wanted to gas the jews

pretty cool guys desu

Why is everything trying to eat earth?

It's to abolish democracy, as it leads to weaker men, and common people will just fuck it up!
Except they don't approve of most kinds of fascism either, as it's always the charismatic yet otherwise completely broken pricks in control. Apart from them of course.
And communism is off the table because fuck the Ruskies and anything from their culture. It may have been tried by them once by a splinter group, but Spiderman fucked up their glorious plan of using germ warfare on the water supply.
Monarchy is also only cool when it's done by supreme Asgardians, so that's a no-no.

Basically, whatever your political system is, fuck it as theirs is better. They're not entirely sure what it is, and they've never managed to sustain it for more than a week, but that's just the evil Jews getting in the way. Except not the Jews, because they're not Nazis, they're talkign about the stereotypical Jewish traits. That being said, fuck Judaism.

Also tentacle burning blimps. Good for raping and razing!

Hoomies taste just like pork.
Marvel's CEO is a Jew.
The MCU is them living out their non-kosher fanfiction fantasies.

That's why the Avengers ate falafel.

Please those VibraniumJews just wanted to neuter the Avengers for failing to let a bomb detonate on a crowded street of people because a handful of Wakandan nobodies are much better than dozens of others.
They weren't going to give the world shit, just plop down their nonresonating dicks, ruin everything for everyone and then retreat back behind their wall.

What the fuck are mutants? What are you talking about? Do you mean Inhumans?

Do you think there's still any christfags out there now a Norse God showed up?

to fulfill the prophecy, and bring Hive to Earth in the form of Grant Ward

There's already AIM - I'm kinda sick of these guys, they're more than enough

Does anybody know where I can buy some tape?

Also, post pictures of raboons.

Do you even Jack Kirby bruh?

>mutants
>(mcu)
Stop smoking crack Johnnie Thunder, there's no such thing as mutants, that's just those old comic books you used to read

I swear I saw Nick Fury eating out at a denny's.

ITT: Black Widow's feet

Don't ask me how I got this picture; let's just say it was a spider on the wall.

Guys. Hawkeye keeps adopting my kids. They call him dad. What do I do?

So, is it weird I wanna fuck the robot? I mean, I agree with him, humanity is flawed. Will he transfer me over to robot form and let me fuck him if I agree with him?

so is she some kind of rusian jew?

o boy life sure is nice living in hells kitchen no gangs and no weirdos

Why does all the weird shit happen in New York?

i think theres more shit to destroy there than kansas

Fuckin immigrants, m8

kek
>aliens are invading
>fucking irish man

>jew

They don't have religion in Russia because they all worship Joseph Stalin

Fuck off, D*sney intern.

>tread have 40 replies
fucking shills mate

>You can't talk about Disney on the Cartoons and Comics board

dumbass

no, YOU fuck off. Kill yourself my man

>Disney
Which knee?

I wanna fuck that Slav into submission

god sake she is just a kid

Wakandan here.

Our wall just got 10 feet higher.

Pic related.

>god sake she'll give you a kid
I'm good with this

Don't you have a toaster to fuck, you filthy mutie?

i hope you are ready to pay for a least 10 tracksuits

>they dont have religion in russia
russia is christian and jewish, why do you think they hate islam so much

God, me too, look at this fucking majestic, chrome-plated, ottermode hunk.

What is with this mutant shit you keep on about?
It's like you're talking about an entirely different universe

>Filthy
And exactly how many mudslimes have you let into your country?

How's that working out for you?

>why do you think they hate islam so much
becasue islam sucks?

I eat excellent, well-prepared, HALAL, spicy food.
So its going pretty well.

How's being a haram dog in the eyes of the Almighty Allah?

whats this? an slav for ants

so tony stark is hanging out with that spider kid is he into shotas now?

>shills
Don't worry, it's probably just Ultron.

Who /inhuman/ here?

I've heard rumors that taking too much fish oil can turn people into inhumans.

>inhuman
huh whats that? it kind of have a non-canon ring to me

No, he's into redheads - I think he might be a mutant.

>a mutant.
A what?

You know, one of these things?

Nope, doesn't ring a bell. What world are you posting from, pal?

So, was no one else really freaked out when that blob thing suddenly exploded in Missouri a bit back? I mean, no one seems to comment on it. SHIELD didn't, the Avengers didn't.

No one did. What the fuck was up with that? It nearly killed Mr. Quill.

that look like a canadian to me bub, now im not fond of canadians but calling them "mutants" is just rude

uhhh lemme check...

ah! I'm at 6160

just like you, right?

well for starters shield colapsed years ago and the only avengers we have left are iron man and his robosexual partner

Anyone else worried those exploding "Judas" bullets seem to be popping up more and more?

never hear of them but that name sounds like it was made by a severe autist obsesed with the bible

Shield has been back for a while, didn't you hear about the new director Jeffrey Mace? He seems like an upstanding fellow.

that sounds like some kind of fan fiction mate next thing you are gona try to sell me is agent coulson is alive

So hey, did anyone else manage to snag any alien metal or debris from The Incidentâ„¢ back in 2012?

I mean "did anyone", not "did anyone else", I certainly didn't. That's illegal, we're not supposed to keep those thing.

I know that.

you fucking kiding i snached one of those alien corpes and fuck him good for a week straigt

Bruh, that's how you get space aids. Exploding space aids.

Anyone manage to decrypt those SHIELD leaked files ?

Apparently they Nazis the entire time

The Sentry is real, you fuckers! I took this picture years ago and everything! He's real! REAL! WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE ME?!

naa i lose interest afther they decrypted the black widow sex tape

So what's all this shit about that general who was supposed to keep the reformed SHIELD in check? Heard something weird since all this inhuman business is going on. Crazy shit's happening in New York, Wakanda suddenly deciding to enter the world stage....

I had a song that could have went along with this absolutely crazy shit but I cannot for the life of me remember it. If only I never misplaced my old Zune...

>Trusting any incarnation of Shield

Do you guys remember Johnny Blaze, the stuntman? Kinda big in the 2000s? Well according to /x/ he's part of that urban legend about Ghost Riders and the Spirit of Vengence, all that shit. What do you guys think? Real or fake? Could he be doing this killings in L.A?

I live near LA, and I thought it was all bullshit, till I saw a flaming car drive down the boulevard one night going like 90 mph

>T'challa just said they got a cure for cancer but they won't tell the others
>mfw
what the fuck? where's captain america when you need him?

Batman v Superman was awful

shut up Deadpool

Everything on Sup Forums is awful

Because of the Ten Rings Terrorists?

I'm not Deadpool

I bet Dr. Banner can figure it out.

Or- hey, Sue is a biologist, maybe she can figure it out... if Reed helps her.

>Sue
>Reed
Literally who

lemme guess, yore Spider-Man right?

You know, those richfags from NY?

I intern helping out at that lousy midtown science school for nerds and people are talking about some "Spiderman" is this some stupid meme the kids are into these days or what?

hey guys have you seen that blind lawyer? how the fuck can he be a lawyer if he's blind?
this only happens in comics like what?

Tony Stark is right and Captain America is a faggot

So like, since Shield is kind "back" sort of, I guess, why doesn't Shield, or anyone really, do something about those vigilantes in New York? I mean, it's public knowledge that that one detective woman and that convict have super human powers. It's not even a secret, but they just let them run around unchecked? That bulletproof guy is even being released from jail soon like it's not big deal. At least in Hell's Kitchen, they have the excuse of not knowing who that Daredevil character is, but this seems irresponsible.

Sir, I think you're having a stroke. Those people aren't real. You should seek a doctor.

Those guys are probably on SHIELD's payroll, except DD hence the secret identity.