ITT: Justice League members you wanna see in the DCEU

ITT: Justice League members you wanna see in the DCEU

Im hard pressed to think of a casting for Billy both pre and post Shazam transformation. Also pic related

Pre Shazam would be Noah Schnapp from Stranger things and post would be Rob McElhenney from always sunny

I want to see either Mister Miracle or Orion.

None, I don't want them ruined.

Pic related needs a Deadpool-tier movie to be popular with movie goers

>Im hard pressed to think of a casting for Billy both pre and post Shazam transformation
>post Shazam
Putting the Rock and Cena in the same film would guarantee asses in seats.

>Rob McElhenney
Way too short
WWE fag pls

The Rock can act, or at least be entertaining.
Cena can't do either.

>Not casting Chris Hemsworth once he's done with Thor

Seems a bit redundant, having Hemsworth play another lighting based flying brick. How about Bradly Cooper?

Cooper doesn't seem big enough.

Armie Hammer. Dude's 6'4" and looks he could play a ripped manchild.

>wizard Shazam
>Hulk Hogan

As to some might complain that Cena can't act, He was pretty funny in the otherwise awful "TrainWreck" film. The marine film was bad but he did fine
First hour of the film: Ancient Egypt featuring Black "The Rock" Adam. Gets sent 5000 light years away at the end

Second hour of the film: Billy becomes Capt.Marvel. Black adam shows up and they fight..the end

The only real choice here.

Even if Cena isn't a great actor, I feel like he's a good fit for "child in a man's body" that Billy Batson is. Just get a good director, fucking Gadot can apparently go from being shit in BvS to good in her own film.

You guys are forgetting that Shazam needs to have enough sex appeal to stand on the same level as Affleck and Cavill. Cena can't do that.

>everytime I hear him called 'Shazam' instead of 'Captain Marvel' a little part of me dies

I just want Superman to be part of the Justice League

It feels dirty we are getting a JL movie on the big screen and it's lacking Superman

You need to let that go man

>Captain Marvel shows up in DCEU
>"Hey SHAZAM nice to see you wow thanks so much for saving us SHAZAM!"
>have to listen to normies say, "Why is he called the same thing as the wizard and the same thing that he yells out? His name is just an expressive magic word like Abracadabra? That's stupid. What if he says his own name by accident and transforms back haha. Must be one of those dumb 1950s things that people used to think was a cool idea, like yeah Shazam is a sweet name for a superhero oh yeah he also yells Shazam to transform and his enemy's name is KABOOM and his sidekick is KAPOW! We should rename Superman to 'UP-UP-AND-AWAY!' instead."

Too expensive for how popular he is.

Superman's already confirmed to come back part way through.

If the evil rumor is true then I'm out

Damn, really let the autism run wild on this post, huh?

You know The Wizard is no longer named Shazam right?

It's confirmed DC can still call him Captain Marvel except for the title of the thing he's in.

Just do it. Never mind Carol. He came first, before Marvel was even Marvel, before DC was even DC.

He's going to be lantern

Listening to normies try to talk about comics is the worst part of everything to do with these universes.

It really depends on if he or carol gets a movie first.

>When he transforms into Marvel
>His theme music starts playing

These two before anyone, even J'onn.
With Hal played by And none of that CW edgelord shit for Ollie. He needs to be, dare I say it, snarky.

>Snakry non-edgelord arrow
This

They're not going to call him Captain Marvel too after Marvel puts out their own Captain Marvel movie.

They should go with Captain Thunder that's the best alternative name he's had. It still has the golden age sounding simplicity and stoicism to it but isn't dumb enough to be cringeworthy and distracting like Shazam.

God, yes.
Doctor Fate.

Here's what I thought of. WW2 is her and the JSA (Alan, Ted, Jay, Kent) either in ww2 or in vietnam. Fate kills himself with heroic-save-the-world-sacrifice, helmet stays behind, wondie takes it for safe keeping, until it finds an heir in the current time.

>Cast Johnny Knoxville
>instant money

Virgin detected

>Marvel properties
>done
Yeah no

For the movie I kinda wish Bats would create a suit that makes him superhuman so he can fight on par with the rest of the Justice League without the Batmobile.

I don't care if he'd just be Iron Man I want superhuman Batman

You are literally cancer, dont ever post again.

Not casting the dark haired Chris Hemsworth because a Gambit movie will NEVER be a fucking thing that actually exists.

Why? The hellbat armor is a thing in the comics which is the same kind of thing i'm suggesting

The Wizard's not named Shazam anymore.

He's some abbo god.

You can chime in with what will and won't work in superhero movies when you actually write a decent one, Goyer.

Hopefully, it's only for one battle, and really just part of a scheme to throw people off.

>not casting Captain Marvel

>DC dark and scary
>me want laughs and little plot for understand

Okay I can forget about Cena, Channing would be great

>Implying your not a fag for also deriving entertainment from men in spandex

Jon Hamm would do nicely as Shazam.

He's super fucking tall so it would fit.

i think he could actually pull this off if he forgets everything he knows about professional wrestling. Hes got a pretty youthful and chummy demeanor.

"Channing 'Taint' Yum"

hb John Krasinski?

Fucking this, he even has the right kinds of eyes for it.

>Hey uuuuh
>Black Adam you're uhhh
>Well you're going to get your ass kicked

What in the hell did your jabroni ass just say? Black Adam is going to take the Rock of Eternity, turn that sun bitch sideways, and stick it right up your blue spandex wearing, candy ass!

>Well uhhhh... you say that but uuhhh... you and me ARE ABOUT TO GET IT OONNNNNNNNGGGGHHHGHGHGG!!

I'd be happy if he just came back in the books, he's actually pretty cool.

Though i'm an Ultraman fan so maybe i'm biased.

Too old

Hes lost in a mess of legal rights. DCAU had a better name for him anyway, Long Shadow

I'll take what I can get

Too old imo
make him Doctor Fate? All I can think of is him being Superdad for some reason.

if you HAVE to cast cena in a superhero movie it has to be guy gardener