Well at least Disney is acknowledging how they treat him

Well at least Disney is acknowledging how they treat him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Um6B7E3Onoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor Oswald

Ok, source?

youtube.com/watch?v=Um6B7E3Onoo

>S4
Fucking wat m8. How many have I missed?

>the Mickey phone
I remember my dad had one of those.

A lot actually, about 30. I didnt pay much attention but I think the seasons are at least 10 a piece.

depends: If the last one was the Christmas special, then you've only missed two (and technically this 2nd one aired in other countries early)

Poor Oswald. Good guy Mickey.

I'm seeing a lot of influence from SpongeBob in this.

I think some of the writers worked on Spongebob

one of the main directors on season 1 and early season 2 (Aaron Springer, the korgoth/billy dilley guy) worked on classic (as well as post-movie) spongebob. though a majority of the crew (including Springer) worked on samurai jack and/or other closely related shows (and this particular short was written/boarded by Joe Pitt, a character designer and director on Gravity Falls)

fuck meant to reply to actually only two (Springer and William Reiss; Springer left the show mid-season 2 while Reiss has only done 3 shorts)

Question.

Why hasn't Disney really tried to integrate Oswald into their cast? Like, on the level of characters like Horace and Clarabelle. I have no illusions about him ever being part of the "Mickey & Friends" group, but I also don't really see Disney even trying to get him out there outside of one store selling Oswald merch in California Adventure.

Are the executives not confident in (what most of the public would see as a) "new" character?

They again I suppose that one store is more than what Horace and Clarabelle have. I don't know if merch or cartoon appearances matter more in putting him in the public eye.

After Epic Mickey they pretty much lost confidence in the character.

boy remember all the wack-ass fanart people did when it was announced Oswald would be in that game?

That's what people get for getting excited over (old) concept art.

The alternative is remaining a Universal property and chilling with Woody Woodpecker, Chilly Willy, Casper, and Underdog

poor oswald, that's how mickey treats his brother.

What makes THIS Mickey so adorable and fun to whatch?

Why they didnt did that before?

They lost use for the guy. They put him in the epic Mickey games and released his public shorts. After that, not much was needed. I think introducing him as mickey's neighbor or something would be nice

>mickey's neighbor
>not his grumpy brother

>Oswald PHYSICALLY APPEARS
>And is treated casually
We're gonna see him a lot in this season, I can feel it. They must've finally gotten the green light to use him.

How can a mouse and a rabbit be brothers user?

Getting him back was mainly a historical victory for the company, rather than a financial victory. They got to spit in the face of ol' Charles and got Walt his rabbit back.

How can a fucking crab have a whale for a daughter?

Fuck, meant to quote

Harpoon only costs 5 dollars

They have the same father.
Walt

New Mickey is cute and perfect

CUTE AND PERFECT

How can Donald have two geese's and two Mallard's in his family?

>tfw Oswald is this season's punching bag

I wouldn't even mind it, honestly.

Fucking old people who never throw away their old stuff.

Yeah, but even then, most agree that Oswald is the best part about those games. They made him an intriguing tragic character and can easily build off of that.

poor Oswald and that's his biggest role in a while

Where have you been the past four years?

I'm just glad to see Oswald again.