ITT: Heroes' objectively best costumes

ITT: Heroes' objectively best costumes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgVZVE3pz1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You posted the wrong one, don't worry OP I got you.

well it's better than rebirth beyond's costume

Patrician taste, OP.

Why was his cape green? That's so weird for him.

I usually despise redesigns for the sake of redesigns but I fucking love Rebirth Batman.

>stubby ears
>GOAT belt
>sleek and not bulky
>10/10 gray, purple, black color scheme

Purple should stay forever, it looks great and it's a nice homage. Just get your standard all black Year One chest insignia and it will be perfect.

honestly I like everything else about the Rebirth outfit but I think that's the worst utility belt he's ever had.

Your hands must have slipped, guys.

Literally perfect costumes for both of them

The rebirth chest insignia is probably my favorite part of the outfit. I like the contrast of the yellow outline, but I've never been a big fan of the large yellow oval look, so I think this is kind of a best of both worlds situation. I agree with >93126296 though, I think the belt is the weakest aspect of it.

Superman Beyond

Guy in black with rabbit ears and a cape that's completely impractical.

Give me spiderman. Everything about is is iconic, and it's the only character who can be iconic in silhouette even wearing a skintight costume.

This is the objectively correct opinion.

>and it's the only character who can be iconic in silhouette even wearing a skintight costume.

Dumbest thing I think I've ever heard.

He's literally just a typical leo-tard wearing super-hero.

Batman actually has a reason for wearing his costume. Even without his cape, he's more iconic than Spider-Man.

I don't know why they made the New 52 so overdesigned. The lines and boots are much more aesthetically ugly than the Pre-Flashpoint suit ever was. Same for the chinstrap, honestly.

Muh nigga

I think Spider-Man and Batman are among the two most iconic characters, but while Spider-Man is part of the 60's comic book revolution, Batman is still golden age, with his underpants outside of his costume.

Spidey and Batman /thread tbqh.
But Batfags and Spideyfags will argue over subjective points anyway.

Homeless child tire thieves used to be really well dressed back in the day.

only the blue suit is the best

Black suit fags ruined Batman

Space Ghost is motherfucking aesthetic as fuck.

Alex Toth is as good as it gets

>black suit
>big yellow emblem
>big yellow belt
>cowl ears just the right length
oh yeah. that's the good stuff

This might be good if it's not drawn by JRJR.

Plus it really makes no sense for the character in the context of the story.

Ripping off Eddie's look, eh? Eye for an eye I suppose

Is that the Batmobile? It looks so normal.

The Batmobile was always normal until Tim Burton's movie.

>Plus it really makes no sense for the character in the context of the story.
I don't get it. Why?

Trunks or gtfo

Agreed. I might place Darwyn Cooke's Superman at the top though.

We shall overcome this new era of Shit-taste, no-trunks Superman with the fuck-boi-in-wet-suit design.

Hell yeah

Good taste niggas

No love for Archangel?

I despise Land, but that's a god tier Magneto outfit.

Controversial choice, but fuck it.

>Batman
>Hero

I don't mind the newer looks but goddamn this line-up was great

>Lose the long-sleeves look.
>Blue boots with that...I want to say "ribbed" padding look?
>Do the same for the gloves.
>Belt, red.
AwwWWWW-Shit! Now we're cookin' wit gas!!

>Leave as-is.
And you thought the uniforms from the first three movies was silly.

i know everyone hates this design but i think it's way cooler than the orange and green scales.
fuck. those uniforms are good.
good taste
i was about to look for a pic of rebirth batman. glad someone else agrees. that purple and orange lining is great.

the only thing that I don't like in this costume is that full face mask, it's too weird for me

I honestly think the Injustice 2 default look is one of the best batman costumes out there. Its the perfect balance of a realistic, armored look and a still sleek, non-overdesigned costume

right? he always kind of looked like a sex offender to me.

Fools, the lot of you

idk. red son has some pretty great designs.

Batman has a lot of good costumes, but this one is the best one.

Despite the bitchin' new look, Hal has never disappointed me more than he did in Red Son.
So much build up, with a great hook, all for nothing.

He is wearing trunks though.
Just part of what makes it great.

I agree.
Beyond suit a best.

F

Pym

Spider-Man's design is so fucking choice and it breaks a lot of classic rules of superhero costumes
>dat three distinct logos on the face, torso, and back which all work in harmony
>dat insane texture everywhere, separating fingers from palms
>dat bisected red-blue arms to enhance the red as positive space
>dat obvious dick arrow

Steve Ditko is a fucking design genius. Pic related, it's another one of his amazing costume designs

Now this has got to be bait...

I like my Batman blue, gray, or with a hint of purple. Black is fine and is kind of the iconic look, but all black just looks bland. I like that sense of color.

Contributing for Ditko.

We all love the big red cape with the pimp collar he added later but the initial Strange is so fucking based. Especially considering he's not a magic-based superhero yet and it's more of a moody horror comic about a black magic sorcerer. Those gloves...

Just needs a less gray belt and it's perfect.
This is best Batman.

This one too.

Bomber Jackets, Motherfuckers!

this perfection.

>Batman actually has a reason for wearing his costume

I mean so does Spider-Man. He does it literally to protect his identity while still help others. His spider theme is because he has spider powers. Not every hero's costume has to be because of some deep-rooted psychological trauma or symbolic need to thought of in a certain way.

Maybe Spider-Man's silhouette is distinguishable because of how he moves. Look at him in . It's iconic.

The context was that an old tailor offered Spidey a redesign that afforded much better efficiency while at the same time absolutely trashing Spidey's original design. It was hilarious.

My man

I never liked that the beyond suit had a mouth and nose. That always seemed weird to me.

Any wolverine costume with long sleeves is a mistake.

Any costume that Tim Gunn approves of tends to be gold. Too bad those videos got taken down

Hahahaha, no.

Supes should have short sleeves

>gripping your cape
Why does this always look cool

Did they ever get around to unfucking her character?

True patrician taste, boys.

I don't like how the yellow is always a weird mustard colour and not a proper yellow, and also how the belt is black with a yellow outline. It always looks miscoloured.

Hey guys

Did he steal that from Punisher 2099?

Excellent taste! Fleisher/Cooke Superman is everything I want in a costume.

Classic costume is always my second favorite. No exceptions (unless it's STAS).

I know this might be considered a pleb choice but I consider 1610 Iron Man to be the finest iteration. He's much more good natured than
his 616 counterpart and his armor is so much cooler. Rather than it being something he can summon at will he needs a team of assistants at the ready to help load him in and take off. It was a suit that actually felt like it could go toe to toe with a superhero and still make it out alive.

As much as I love Flash as Venom, I gotta give it up to Brock for having the sleekest Venom look. Specifically his appearance in the animated series (which also contained a very well written Venom that actively tried to drive Peter crazy before killing him).
youtube.com/watch?v=lgVZVE3pz1c