Great writing

>Great writing
>Great art
>Respects history and canon
>Little to no MCU synergy
>Not afraid to be edgy at appropriate times
>No forced diversity
>No stupid gimmick(HydraCap, Whor, etc)

Why the fuck isn't this getting more attention? It's the best Marvel comic at the moment.

I hope you die a slow, painful, lonely death, Soule.

>>Respects history

then why the fuck did they make him a prosecuting attorney

It does have a stupid gimmick tho

Because it's something new for the character to do?

Just doesn't really suit him or his personality. He has a history of reaching out to people who are badly in need of legal counsel, helping protect people

Now they turned him into a part of what he was working against for so long

It's stupid because Soule wanted to reboot Daredevil back to his own #1 by using the PurpleMan's kids from Waid's run to alter Murdock's mind and personality. Fuck this run. Bullseye is my guy now.

My memory is fuzzy but IIRC he was forced into doing it because he had no clout with the NYC legal department. This all stemmed from making the world forget he's Daredevil.

See? It respects history.

Are you even reading the book or are you just a Sup Forumsfag trying to pretend to know about the character?

Isn't his fucking sidekick an illegal?

What gimmick? It's full old-school Daredevil action.

I dropped it after issue 18, Dark Art was amazing and he should've been writing more stuff like that but nope we get another fucking Purple Man arc and we have the boring Supreme arc to look forward to as well. I hate that just because Charles Soule use to be a lawyer Marvel keeps pushing him to do more Judicial oriented arcs and theyre always boring.

>Thought that was Gambit at the bottom

Why do I think a Daredevil and Gambit book would be the hypest shit ever?

>A current legal issue is being explored in a comic about a lawyer.
How shocking!

Yes but it doesn't dwell on it nor does it use it to send a message.

oh so what

Superman is an "illegal"

Thought it was my boy too.

>great writing
Stopped reading right there.

It does try to send a fucking message.

Blindspot is an illegal chink genius who built fucking invisibility suit who lives in the hood no one cares about because "lol, people hate UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS".

And then Matt Murdock goes to as far as to fucking have him in Prosecution office's payroll. Illegal immigrant in the prosecution office.

Guess another liberal DD comic book writer has gone apeshit since the election. Quelle surprise.

This is about what I expected. Why a LAWYER wouldn't care is fucking beyond me.

This all happened before the election

Great writing it ain't.

>Why a LAWYER wouldn't care is fucking beyond me.
You mean the same lawyer that is also an illegal vigilante?

The writer in question is also a lawyer who sells his service to help illegal immigrants stay in this country and skirt around the law.

>great writing
>Soule

It's a fucking snooze fest.

I know right, OP?

You do know most illegals are only illegal because they overstated their visa right? You're trying to make this whole illegal immigration issue into something it's not you stupid underage fuck.

>"An ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT in the prosecution office!?"

How underage are you?

Except this was all before the election.

Except Trump will do nothing to curb illlegal immigration and you hicks fell for the stupid wall meme.

You don't know what lawyers do, do you kid?

>Great art
That's when I knew it was a troll thread.

Here's your (You) pard'ner

its biggest problem is coming right after the relatively upbeat Happy Daredevil run of Waid.

I think they did try for shock value, but it failed and it lost many readers and generally teh interest of the crowd at large... who cares fro YET ANOTHER grimdark Daredevil storyline.

And while it's not THAT grimdark it sure did like that in the first few issues, especially compared to Waid's.

Basically: first few issue estranged most not-hardcore Daredevil readers Waid's run managed to gather.

When they first revealed this cover everyone was hyped.

For someone reason we thought Marvel was trying to divide up their X-Men characters.

What's your point?
Plus I'm pretty sure blind spot arrived off a boat illegally

You're get overly triggered by illegal immigration because you clearly dont understand the dynamics of this. The fact you dont understand why a lawyer would want to help someone like Blindspot just shows you have little to no understanding of the world. Blindspot's very presence seems to offend you to the highest degree.

Soule can be good. I really liked Strange Attractors

Wow what the hell, I really didn't realize most people didn't like this run. Sure, I wasn't crazy about Blindspot (he hasn't been around in for several issues tho) or the Purple kids arc but overall it's a solid run imo. Just the right amount of grim and grit (which is essential in a DD book), good balance between legal/lawyer and action/superhero shenanigans shit, I love the art, especially the coloring job. No predictable SJW shit. Hell, Soule even subtly made fun of how Marvel was shoving the Inhumans down our throats in the Muse arc. The annual was great as well

I guess I really am a hardcore DD fan

I think the benchmark for DD is much higher than most of the rest of Marvel. He's one of the best written characters Marvel has

Nah, it's just an alright run written by an alright writer, with some good art thrown in.