Your post Secret Empire Avengers team line up hopes & ideas?

Your post Secret Empire Avengers team line up hopes & ideas?

Hoping Thor, Wanda & Vision stick together after being turned villainous. The 3 of the set out to redeem themselves.
Panther & Sunspot can be science bros and it seems likely Ultimates & USAvengers may end around that time.
Smasher I just really want her sexy ass to get used.

If I had a choice of artist I would go with Marco Checchetto & Stefano Caselli alternating like they did on Secret Avengers.

>Secret Avengers
My bad, Avengers World.

ALSO what writer would you like to remove Waid & Spencer's bitch assess from power?

bump

If Sunspot is on the team, here's hoping they put Ewing on writing duty. It's about time they made him the headliner.

Op here, I would be down with him.

as long as it's written by Waid, I don't care

In that you won't read it because he is on it? Or that you will read anything he writes?

the first one

why isn't my man john walker steping up to be u.s agent again to kick hydracap's ass?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a very MCU lineup.

What has Vision been up to since he attempted to murder someone and his robot wife actually did murder someone?

Champions are cleaved from Waid's control.

Kamala stays with Secret Warriors. She's better without huge public outreach like Waidvengers forced upon her.

An ideal world would bring Sam Alexander to space under Richard's supervision. Duggan will protect him.

Give Miles to Robbie Thompson, since he's good at fixing others' shitty premises.

My bullshit idea is Viv appearing to harness magic at a climactic moment of SE, and going under Wanda's tutelage while trying to determine the source of said Technomancy.

Bunn is doing good with X-men Blue.

Chulk is cooler minus the hulkness.

The onyly one with the power to do so is Bendis. I'll take Bendis over Spencer and Waid any day.

>Wanting Bendis on ANYTHING
>Let alone anything that might have Wanda in it
Muggah you just went full retard.

Oh, no, I'm fully aware of how awful Benis is. I'd love to see him get control and finally drive Marvel into the ground.
But yeah, Waid is much, much worse. And Spencer by this point is a meme writer.

I literally don't care.

I've never liked these big events that promise massive change-ups in the status quo or team line-ups. I don't care about the Avengers. Their problems always rely on evil gods, space shit, or jerk-off contests among each other. It's not interesting. Continuity has been fucked since the last Secret Wars that merged half of the Ultimate universe with 616. Iron-Man's a black girl. Dr Doom is a good(ish) guy. Captain America has Cosmic Cube bullshit going on. Eddie Brock is back as Venom with no complaints which has retconned all recent Venom history basically. It's all shit.

I just want to read some well written 3-part stories focusing on individual heroes like Spider-Man or whatever where there's some degree of character development and not the shit they've been running currently with Parker Industries being run by a guy who doesn't give two fucks and swings around the city whenever someone mentions that he should be running a business.

Fuck me. I liked Superior Spider-Man. It was good seeing a villain in the role of a hero and in many ways do a better job of it (cringe moments aside). I was hoping Parker would learn a thing or two, but he's just been holding the idiot ball ever since he came back.

And now Norman Osborn is the same. He got cured of Goblin serum/insanity and claimed that he could now use his intellect to be a better villain. Then he wrecks his face New52 Joker style and after a scuffle with a semi-depowered (gassed) Spider-Man, he's already decided that he wants to go crazy Goblin serum again.

Lazy writing.

Fuck it. I want to see Superior Octopus in his Spider-Clone body come back and actually have a decent story vs Parker. Which is coming up apparently... but it's probably going to be shit.

Rant over. Sorry.

I will take Spencer over Bendis IF he is not allowed to do ANYTHING political. Like his Avengers World book was damn fucking good. Its a fucking tragedy what they are letting him do to himself.

bumpws

bump

Can Loveness take over the Champions?

Firestar, Justice, Starbrand, Spider-Woman, Jack of Hearts, Wonder Man and Beast

Because John Walker is like Hydra-Cap..

>Ewing's Avengers will get canceled just like all of Ewing's team books.

It's long past time to have a classic Avengers team again. No teen heroes, no street level Bendis darlings, no X-Men, no Spidey, no shitty Hickman OCs. Basically those who are on the Legacy teaser (sans Carol). Can't even remember the last time we had something like this.
>Black Panther
>Vision
>Scarlet Witch
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Cap
>Hawkeye
>Ant-Man and Wasp (preferably Hank and Jan)
>Black Widow
Maybe She-Hulk too (or Monica Captain Marvel), since there aren't many ladies, and both are classic avengers.
As for a writer? Eh, maybe Ewing or Aaron, but my dream is for Remender to come back.

*oh, and if the comic needs more synergy, I'd accept Quicksilver or Dr Strange, too, but please, no Hulk
Never liked him as an avenger

>classic avengers
>no hulk
kek

He was an avenger for like, what, five issues?
IIRC became only a regular with Hickman
He is dispensable

>Can't even remember the last time we had something like this.
Bendis did it.

no wonder why I forgot it then

Isn't Smasher the Imperial Guard's Kenny? That keeps getting killed over and over again, sometimes in hilarious ways?