youtube.com/watch?v=p51wHlWY1uM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyeDqN1Bp1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eaHSpUZgW24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New World this July

fuck yeah

>exclusively Hercules assets

This game is no where close to being done is it?

Kindgon Hearts is retarded garbage.

Fuck no. They recently said "in the next three years."

>The time has come and so have I.

Is that just James Woods speaking Japanese? If not the actor got his mannerism perfectly.

>New World and trailer soon

holy shit must have

retarded yes, garbage no

ITS PETE TIME

You know Sup Forums, THIS is how Kingdom Hearts should be. Look at Sora's mobility because he's not stuck on a shitty handheld. That is CONSOLE power baby! And not only that, look at how good Hades looks in this engine (then again Square Enix does graphics really well for their pillar series). I just hope they don't do Pixel Face in this game.

And question is Sora still 15? I saw him wearing the same KH2 clothes in the trailer. Anyway, are we doing a Kingdom Hearts thread for this weekend?

it's retarded fun

Any guesses for what the new world is?

>You know Sup Forums, THIS is how Kingdom Hearts should be.

Kind of wish it didn't honestly, just looks like a really shinny high res version of the last game. I'm not really impressed.

The Rescuers?

Star Wars or Moana

I could easily see Teka being a sick boss fight

It's funny to think that in Japan, the appeal of KH is mainly the Disney stuff, while in the west it's the opposite.

This might be a clue to it. Maybe they're just showing off the Big Hero 6 world?

>that first draft of KH3 where Sora goes to an Elliot Smith concert and tries acid and he can do his keybearer duties

Speak for yourself. To me the charm of Kingdom Hearts is playing as Sora and chilling with Disney bros like Nick Wilde and stuff. And only Sora nails this tone because Aqua, Riku, etc simply do not have that chemistry that Sora has with Disney characters.

Well it said new world and we knew about Big Hero 6 already. Still I guess it could technically count

i'd kill for zootopia

I don't give a shit about the Final Fantasy stuff. The Disney stuff is where it is at.

I'm kind of impressed how spot on similar the Japanese Disney voice actors sound to the originals. I'd like to have seen the casting call for "Someone who can do a James Woods impression in Japanese"

Wonder if they'll recycle the Treasure Planet world that was cut from D3.

Maybe The Incredibles? Syndrome with heartless on those buzzsaw saucers would be pretty neat

Wouldn't that be problematic? Sora would need to turn anthro furry and Square Enix has gone on record saying they HATE designing furry characters which is why Red XIII barely exists in Advent Children.

I barely care about this franchise anymore but a Zootopia world would get me to purchase it sooner rather than wait for a 50+% discount down the line.

The BBS crew were such non-characters, they were completely disconnected to any of the Disney characters or events that happened around them.

James didn't think anyone could do it justice so he just shows up and reads the nip lines phonetically.

You are a fucking lia-

OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT!

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

That's why Sora is so much better. To Aqua and Terra visiting worlds is a literal job and they don't care about the denizens there. Ventus only cared specifically for Terra. Sora? He cares for his childhood friends, but he values the Disney ones as well. In fact he also values those Pokemon things from Dream Drop Distance to the point they liked the kid right back.

It may be unoriginal and cliche, but it works. Sora works for what KH needs in a protagonist.

I haven't seen Zootopia, but Sora was already a lion in Lion King, could it be something like that?

You know, I almost wouldn't doubt that.

>Sora inherits darkness
>Riku is the true keyblade master
This shit makes no sense.

They barely made any progress for this game. We've known about this Herc world for like, a year, and now we're seeing a full trailer set there? They even reused Twilight Town!

This whole thing screams Duke Nukem Forever because they have NOTHING!

Stop bringing bullshit Sup Forums rumors here.

>Take lion Sora head
>Put on regular Sora body
>Add tail, change skin texture to fur texture
>???
>Zootopia Sora
Hey I did it, you can hire me any time Square Enix.

Wasn't Riku always the true keyblade master? Sora just got it since Riku lost his way at the start or something?

Unless you are referring to the keyblade exam where it was just bullshit happening that resulted in Sora getting screwed over but ultimately who cares he is basically Keyblade Master level anyway

what the fuck would you want?

Not even that you could just make a reference to one of his original concept arts too

youtube.com/watch?v=MyeDqN1Bp1Q

It would make a subset of furries incredibly butthurt but I can't imagine that most people, furry or not, would actually give a shit if you couldn't attempt to count the individual hairs on their bodies.

>yfw Palpatine boss fight
>yfw UUUUNLIMITED POWWWERRRRRR

Hhnng, Pete. Pooh?

The fuck with his sword, was he originally the nailcliper master?

It's not like they don't already have a design to go on.

>Lightsaber Keyblade
It's a little on the nose, don't you think?

God I hope so. fucking Disney kino

Maybe Nomura shouldn't fucking direct shit anymore.

It's nice picture, but it probably never got past the stage of Nomura drawing it.

I don't want the thread to trolled over furry stuff, so what other new worlds might we be looking forward to where Sora is just a human (or Jedi)?

So, what Disney worlds would you like to see that haven't already been used? Wild card shit like Pirates and Tron having made it mean nearly anything is on the table.

As for me, I know it's probably the least possible option since the movie bombed, but a dreamer can hope.

Sup Forums pls go and stay go.

E3 started already? Shit, I'm way behind on news

Sora's gonna be like 17 in this game iirc.

Yeah you only missed EA which was today

It was cringy shit but hey Battlefront,
prison coop game, and that bioware thing looked somewhat neat

Could be worse

>Xemnas: Use the darkness, faggot.

>Anti-Form
>Riku's Session Limit
>Shadowbreaker command in DDD

What did he mean by this?

DUDE they way they fucking undermined Sora by sayin "naw you really shouldn't have got shit, but that Ventus inside you is rad, and the real chosen one fucked off so why not?" Was god tier horseshit.

>Ansem and Xemnas in Nobody coats talking to Sora while standing side by side

What. The. Fuck.

>Dick Status: Muh

Also, Hades' VA sounds EXACTLY like James Woods, goddamn.

Chainsaw.
Never made it to final stages for obvious reasons.

Just saying, if they do end up using Zootopia, and it's about as likely as doing more Lion King stuff, they'll probably use a Lion-themed Sora design reminiscent of the original design.
Also, you think they'd add Nick or Judy as the optional party member?

Oops. Forgot to post the subbed link.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaHSpUZgW24

Did you not play DDD?

Now that I like for some reason.

Wow, Xemnas' Japanese VA Isn't literally Mansex, unlike his English one.

Nope. Still its kinda a mindfuck image.

I'm so happy

On the other hand, Japanese Hades sounds just like James Woods. I was not expecting that.

So.

If Ansem and Xemnas fuck in a slashfic, do they merge to the original guy with his own dick in his own ass?

'cause the slashfics. They're a comin'.

DDD was fun though.

>Pic

Why is such a basic picture so fun looking? Kingdom Hearts is just a fun series. You don't think, you just enjoy the ride. Besides with the modern gaming obsession of being serious, gritty, etc ever since the Playstation 3 gen, it's nice to see a good colorful series. That's why I'm hoping Crash Remastered is successful. May lead to Spyro...

They could do some fun stuff with wreck it ralph, I'd love to explore through sugar rush

>sora
>wearing shoes

Stop this

>he doesn't think James Woods would learn Japanese just to voice Hades in more things

What's wrong with Sora wearing shoes? If anything KH3 fixed a major problem Sora had, his clown shoes. Now he's wearing more evenly proportioned shoes. Thank god.

Pixar stuff. Especially Wall-E.

John Carter

Yeah. I couldn't really play the hd 3ds game. Felt so weird

The plot of Wreck it Ralph is tailor-made for Kingdom Hearts. I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me King Candy's final form wouldn't make a fantastic fucking boss heartless.

>All of the JP Disney characters sound weird as fuck
>JP Hades sounds spot on.

Yeah, that was uncanny.

Was that actually James fucking Woods speaking Japanese?

Subbed version is here, KHfags.

>with the improved graphics, any Pixar characters that show up should look identical to their original models

Does... James Wood speak Japanese?

>New world starting from next month
Well, see you guys on release, more trailers and I'll lose the joy that I had when playing KH1 and 2 and found out what the next world was and how it looked and what song played in the background. Hope this keeps getting improved on! The disney models look fanTASTIC, Xemnas needs some work on the torso/arms department though, he looks too stiff.

Japanese Hades is spot on

The English voice acting sounds so much better. Good fuck it feels good to say that.

He's 16 now, not 15.

I wonder if part of why this game is taking so long, is because they can't just lazily slap on a flapping mouth texture for half of the voiced lines like in previous titles?

He was born on a military base; he was raised speaking both. His English was actually a bit rusty when he moved back to the States when he was a kid. He's credited having to re-accustom himself to it for his distinctive style of acting.

>KH combat with a lightsaber
It's cheap, it's a quick cash grab, but my dick would not be able to handle that

Sora is still 15, he's sporting the same Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit. Why are people so stubborn about Sora not aging for KH3? Also why are people demanding that Sora ages? The older he gets the more his immature antics with Disney characters do not work.

And even if Sora became mentally mature like Terra and Aqua because he got older? Have you seen how much they gel with Disney characters? Not very much at all. A mentally mature Sora because he's physically a young adult doesn't work for hanging out with Disney characters. It would just make Sora a Man Child.

*goes to dream about kingdom hearts 3*

The entire team was re-directed to make Final Fantasy 15 years ago back when it was still Final Fantasy VS13. The game was completely restarted at least twice from the ground up by Squeenix corporate. They've only just started working on KH3 within the past few years.

This.
Treasure Planet should be added.
I have many happy memories about that movie since it was my first movie date with my first and current girlfriend when we were 14.

I also wish they would add Enchanted characters in KH3.
Especially if they added in Final Fantasy IV characters as well and we get a quick gag between Prince Edward from Enchanted, Edward "the Spoony Bard" Chris von Muir and Edward "Edge" Geraldine.
But it would probably only be between Prince Edward from Enchanted and Edge in the Japanese version since Edward the Spoony Bard is called Gilbert in the Japanese version.
Maybe the Enchanted characters won't have their own world and would be denizens of Traverse Town.

Also, maybe their designs would be based on their animated versions in Andalasia but in 3D, instead of realistic models based on when they go to New York and become live-action.
Many people find the realistic models in the Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron characters creepy but I honestly don't find any problems with them, but I think it would be easier to transition the animated designs to 3D instead of adapting the live-action characters into realistic 3D graphics.

we only saw a bit but the in-game facial animations look amazing

they've always been impressive though, since back on the ps2

I liked his clown shoes.