What is the most fucked up moment youve ever seen in a cartoon before?

What is the most fucked up moment youve ever seen in a cartoon before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-c93ngKtLnU
youtu.be/bZGzMfg381Y?t=42s
youtu.be/cTLMjHrb_w4?t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=gPAKhrhZ3Zg
youtu.be/nGjeKRg__MY
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Little_(1943_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=-dSpsAehLJI
youtube.com/watch?v=g11P8MNYqGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8
youtube.com/watch?v=aH7bEytedtE
youtube.com/watch?v=ulFqjU1KQVU
youtube.com/watch?v=s8kWw9RKAdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hzP_Ap2w84Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WWMr086uNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=tmisL3XAylg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moment when superheroes exist.

Zim harvesting the organs of all the schoolkids.

More organs = More human

youtube.com/watch?v=-c93ngKtLnU

Not counting adult-oriented animation, I'd say this is the most fucked up joke to ever be slipped into a supposed kids' cartoon. Rocko was a whole other level, man.

youtu.be/bZGzMfg381Y?t=42s
youtu.be/cTLMjHrb_w4?t=3m33s
(click links, not embeds)

youtube.com/watch?v=gPAKhrhZ3Zg

I think the episode where he slowly kills Dib in the past is a little more fucked up desu.

youtu.be/nGjeKRg__MY

I still can't get over the fact that Johan wanted to kill Dib off for real in that episode.

the episode in CatDog where Dog refuses to brush his teeth and Cat goes into his mouth from the inside pretty much looking like an anal prolapse out of Dog's mouth

Fuck, that ending got me.

The animation is so menacing

Lars fucking dying.

Weak

Better specify that OP, else we're just going to mention Plague Dogs, Watership Down,Felidae and Animal Farm again and again.

>Watership Down

No no no no nooooooooooooooo!

They were just brutal, not fucked up.
("Animation is for kids" stigma) Here's something that will make you feel like shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Lincoln kissing Lynn, his sister in that football episode of the Loud House. That was not a platonic kiss on the lips.

I said disturbing not lewd

This Chicken Little cartoon I saw as a kid where the Fox pulls it off and is actually seen picking his teeth with chicken bones of the cast.

The narrator expresses dismay for the outcome. The fox breaks the 4th wall and reminds him that in HIS book this certainly can and did happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Little_(1943_film)
>The cartoon closes with a fat bloated Loxy picking his teeth and arranging the wishbones of the devoured birds in a row resembling a war cemetery.
OG Disney didn't fuck around.

And from that same time period a cartoon about a whale gifted with a tremendous singing voice. A misguided sailor believes this is due to the whale devouring several opera singers and sets out to save them. He catches up with the whale and in a silhouette harpoons him. The sailor is later seen in deep remorse realizing that he'd just destroyed an innocent followed by a scene of an angelic whale singing in heaven.

A Tom & Jerry cartoon set during the French revolution.

Maximilian Robespierre threatens Tom to either catch Jerry or face a date with the Madame.

Tom fails and Jerry watches the blade fall from some distance, indicating Maximilian's threat was not an idle one.

there was an episode of regular show where they said p*ssed and i almost fainted when i heard it

That Macross movie where the Powers That Be completely pwn the protagonist and shoot his girlfriend in the head right after he himself is ran through and spaced. The End. Deal With It.

FML. God that was dark.

The most despicable was that MGM wanted another Oscar for that cartoon.

I remember three old cartoons with unsettling scenes that were supposed to be funny: a dog forced to drink giant bottle of gravy , pig forced to eat a feast, and a lady that kept jumping on her spring butt thingie higher and higher till she reached the moon.

>jerry and the other fucker get away with food
>tom is executed
JUST

Even worse as I recall Jerry and the other fucker break into fits of giggles after expressing mocking condolences.

Jesus Kee-rist...

Was this the one where they're musketeers and Tom is a guard?

I think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dSpsAehLJI

This is pretty messed up

I remember there being two versions of this episode. One where Tom dies at the end, and another where Jerry and the other fucker put the king to sleep before he can make his sentence, knowing that if Tom's gone, someone actually competent will take his place.

I think OP meant things that actually happened in a cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=g11P8MNYqGg

flourite or whatever the fuck its called reminded me Sugar is a turbo-jew.

>or when the right gem comes along...

Squidwards toenail

came here to post this

kek

When Spongebob adopted "Fluffy"

just the thought that the woodsman was seriously about to chop 2 kids in half was pretty chilling

>the laughter turning into sobbing

sounds kind of like the end of iron blooded orphans

Im not sure if I'd call it the worst I've ever seen but the episode of flapjack where k'nuckles explodes into a sea of blood and hotdogs really made an impression on me

just nuts and bolts

One never forgets seeing their favorite cartoon slowly dying by heatlamp

Still makes me tear up a it to this day

I watched the Halloween Tree when I was young and it gave me nightmares for years. I don't remember why, I just remember being extremely upset by it.

Get out of here, Enter

no

THIS

Seriously, the first bit of Zim I ever saw was when the secretary had her brain replaced by a soda can. Needless to say, I didn't watch that cartoon for some time after.

The cringe will be more than real.

Did he just eat his balls?

>this is basically what TVTropes' Nightmare Fuel section looks like

that one BTAS episode with Poison Ivy's "children"

Charmander screeching in agony in that Red and Green/Blue miniseries.

that airplane episode of clarence where the pilot gives chad a seat at the cockpit

I can't remember which Batman cartoon it was but the episode where this runaway little girl became friends with Robin and in the end she was just a part of Clayface who absorbed her and she died.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8

Wasn't expecting this at all when I fist saw it. Had to pause the movie, and it left me numb for about maybe 20 minutes after.

Maybe not the most fucked up, but the eye crust thing from KND forever turned me off crumb cake.

>You've been grinding up lost souls for years!

We have reason to believe that he'd already chopped to pieces several children.

But that part was hilarious, when she answers the phone and soda comes out of her mouth

Nothing I saw really fucked my up relatively. I knew what I would get into, and as a result wasn't really shocked. I was hardened quite a bit early on. I have to say the episode of South Park where Cartman becomes a giant lovecraftian horror cyborg and explodes after eating Rosie O'Donnell.

These from them?

youtube.com/watch?v=aH7bEytedtE

youtube.com/watch?v=ulFqjU1KQVU

Sorry about the goofy holler edited into this one
youtube.com/watch?v=s8kWw9RKAdQ

Have you seen Akira?

youtube.com/watch?v=hzP_Ap2w84Q

No.

That's from Make Mine Music.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWMr086uNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=tmisL3XAylg

Holy shit. I know the creators intentions were to make the society a dystopia but that is next level depressing.
I love that how realistic their portrayal of subtle totalitarianism is. Usually people make the regime either "literally hitler" or "literally hitler that wants to keep everyone 'safe'"

No, it's just two different episodes with a similar premise. In the other one, Tom had to prevent the king from being disturbed in his sleep.

They were consistently brutal, but such gems as
>The tunnels were blocked with bodies!
and
>HYBRID PLANT EXPERIMENTS!!
Were pretty fucked up.

Something was really bothering me when she was feeding the doll and I finally realized what it was, her arm disappears when she's lifting the spoon back up

Then Don't.

that's called an animation error you fucking dink

I'm usually blind to those so it was pretty blatant in this case

>I'm usually blind to those
Because most animation errors are minor enough to be missed in the review process, or they wouldn't be in the final episode at all.

Man, is there anything else like this on TV these days?

God I hope not

That's not funny

C'est la guerre!

Anime's easymode, but nothing in the west's topping it.

Does anyone one else notice the sci-fi trope of how the future society makes sentient robots in countless numbers and find it kinda of stupid
Especially if they are the worker robots meant to do boring/repetitive or dangerous jobs
(Excluding comedy series of course)

Fuck I actually came into this thread just to post this. I don't know why but it stuck with me and disturbed the fuck out of me when so many "edgy" scenes didn't. It was all about the interpersonal shit but it seemed so fucked up.

>alone at home
>watching Zim reruns at 2 am
>that fucking episode
>tfw
I wasn't scared or grossed out, I was just confused at the fact that Nick execs allowed Jhonen to animate an episode about harvesting organs.

its really an excellent episode, just replace little butler with heroin and there you go.

My kicker has to be when Hank Venture finds out that Dermott is his half-brother, and that the girl he fucked was a Rusty Venture fan that Rusty impregnated when she was under aged, then abandoned under monetary conditions.

Rusty's always been a douche, but that was just horrifying.

I hated Amethyst after that, and I hated that the show expected me to like her or sympathize with her after that moment.

He wanted Nikki to move in with him but her mother forbade it and threatened to make it public if he ever contacted her again. Rusty's actually pretty innocent in this surprisingly - Nikki lied and told him she was eighteen when they fucked. He's still an asshole for not even trying to contact her throughout all of it, especially when she lived close to him, but he didn't just pump and dump her.

Never heard of The Plague Dogs before, really wish I wouldn't have gone looking at the other clips now.

But it was a transgression of passion. Don't be so hard on her

I thought it was pretty clear that Rusty only offered to have them move in because he didn't want to get hit with statutory rape charges. He was trying to keep himself from getting screwed.

when they made a retarded deformed sister and she xploded because not even the writers cared for her.

It isn't the kind of movie for people who get upset when a dog dies. I mean, the title is Plague Dogs.

Fuck her, selfish cunt. Greg does nothing but be nice and reasonable with a trio who treats him like dogshit, and then she pulls that stunt.

Fuck her.

wordgirls last episode