This show doesn't deserve nearly as much of the hate it gets

This show doesn't deserve nearly as much of the hate it gets

Other urls found in this thread:

vocabulary.com/dictionary/delusional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It deserves every little bit it gets, and then some

Nor does it deserve nearly as much of the praise it gets.

Great job OP, you have unleashed a demon of flamewar, also known as opinions or (You)

Sup Forums hates everything.
Our own opinions is what's important.

IT's because of the people with a vendetta against it flaseflagging with it in other threads. It's also that peoepl judge it by the cover without knowing it's the furthest from leftie propoganda you could get besides two episodes that everyone hates.

the fans do, because they don't keep it in one fucking thread!

Not all of it, but it deserves some criticism.

Okay.

I still hate it though.

>This show doesn't get nearly as much of the hate as it deserves!
ftfy

queer.

Of course not. But it confuses a lot of people and the only response the stunted brainstems that serve them instead of a cortex is capable of is hatred.

Hatred is easy. I mean, a crocodile has one staple response to any kind of stimulus. Same thing.

Yes.

it had a nice start, went full retard over the course of a few episodes and never recovered

It doesn't deserve the love either.

the worst you can ever say that it got was boring, and now it's not boring

I want to have sex with Amethyst's butt

It's a good show

its not like what anyone says or do in this thread will make anyone stop or start watching it lol

Me too.

Stop making those threads.

This.

The fanart is better than the show's art.

lets see that faggot animate then

Yeah, I feel you.

Yeah because now it's genuinely shit

Holly's butt > Amethyst's butt

Maybe, but Amethyst just seems like an interesting person to hang around

So what? People hate it but you enjoy it, it's just their opinion.

Lets see the crew of the show animate first

It is poorly made, grossly (excessively) lacking the slightest bit masculine behavior, the staff completely unprofessional and even the basic most competence, and its fanbase mewling retarded social media obsessed morons.
It wouldn't have EVER gotten approved back in the day, and for good reason.

I am with you OP.
Here in Sup Forums, it is quite noticeable that the people who create those threads mocking the character of Steven haven't looked past, well, the first episode of the series.

Although I wouldn't lie if I said that the show had a bit of a rough start, but even then, I think it just takes patience in order to witness the central themes of the show unfold and the development of the main characters.

i unironically believe that Pearl is the most complex character found in western animation

some of the gems, especially Quartz, are aggressively masculine in their behavior

>i unironically believe that Pearl is the most complex character found in western animation

the only thing rough about the beginning is some really wonky art. The animation back then tended to be pretty good and the writing was fine.
Also an extremely super terrible obvious animation error in Together Breakfast when Amethyst's door doesn't close after she goes in but it plays the sound and Steven acts like it closed.

Here's your (you)

>Muh, non-gendered SJW Tumblrite space rock lesbians that have symbolic sex when they combine!

You know, for kids.

#rekt

pearl is my favorite too but come the fuck on bruh.

>#rekt
Oh sweet lord, retreat back into Reddit.

This, it's shit, and Tumblr only likes it and the SJWs because of it's PC, SJW culture propaganda and message.

CN has gone down the shtiter quite deeply in recent years.

>tfw a young, straight (if a bit faggy) white boy is more competent and has better morals than millennia-old gay women of color

Yeah, totally SJW propaganda here.

Masculine behavior is only proper on MEN.

>straight

Debatable

the gems aren't women
they're not even human
they're not even animals

You're right.
They're destructive, warmongering xenos who're a threat to all life in the universe.

yes
that I want to fuck

never went to reddit, I thought hashtags were a twatter thing.

You don't see the clearly masculine Transformers acting like women do you?
Well, initially.
Who the fuck knows what the hell they're doing nowadays.
Always knew letting women transformers was a bad idea but noooooo no one believed me 'user you're being paranoid'

>aren't women
they sure use female pronouns alot and seem to all have tits

Time machines would be extremely useful.
>Go to the future
>Oh no, destroyed universe
>But hot chicks are everywhere
>Fuck ALL of them
>Go back in time
>Kill all of them
You can have your cake and eat it.

Well, Steven is a bit faggoty, but that can be chalked up half to being half gem (which are always female) and half to being raised by three lesbians. Steven has only shown romantic love towards Connie, who is female.

>romantic love

When's the last time they've even done something "romantic"?

shut up you sexist

Like... every time they fuse?

only Rose Quartz consistently has tits, everybody else is attributable to the Korean animators taking liberties with the storyboards.
Amethyst sometimes has tits and that might be intentional. Not sure about Jasper.
Pearl only has tits when she's cosplaying as human in that restaurant episode. Garnet's chest is a sphere.
Steven isn't "half gem" he's a human being with a Rose Quartz gem in his belly button.
Maybe Steven's birthday episode?

I absolutely fucking despise how everyone blames the community on the actual show (this applies to any other shit). Nobody gives a shit about Tumblr and Reddit, if anything, it helps the creators figure out what they're doing could cause controversy or not, because they realize how much shit goes down. If only you niggers could ignore the fans for a moment and see how much effort goes into the episodes. But no, >muh-muH SJW show

Arachnia was hot tho.
If you think with your dick the feminists can't win.

Damn straight I'm sexist. Sexist and proud even. Try as you might, you cannot shame me for viewing women should act like women viewpoint and that female transformers was a fucking stupid idea.
You can even put the latter on my fucking headstone 'here lies user, he thought female transformers was a stupid idea to his gave'

>steven
>white
>(((steven)))

Rose and Greg are some of the whitest, bog standard, milquetoast parents a kid could have.

please, he's fucking Italian
Italians aren't white.

There are more things to life besides getting hard you know that right?

Of course there are. Things like violence.

Infinitely more productive then obsessing over women.
The day we can render women redundant with artifact birthing techniques is a good day

>rose
>white
nigga she's a fucking hardlight construct coming out of a fucking rock

Okay, he's a black transgirl who din' do nuffin wrong. Happy?

It was never good. I tried watching the first episode and shut it off as soon as he started singing about that stupid ice cream. What a dumb show for babies and emotionally stunted adults.

the gems are closer to sentient magical weapons than people
Why don't you try watching Cat Fingers, which is episode 6. I think you'll like it better.

(You)

Eh, Greg is what people have been bitching about for a while right that they want from a fictional Dad right? Not a complete moron? Actually competent and down to Earth? Isn't a piece of cardboard for other characters (especially women) to lob jokes off of?

If anything I'd think people would be praising Greg.

People who aren't shitposters DO praise Greg. Unfortunately we do not appear to be in the presence of many of those people.

Nah, watching that show is blueballs of story progression.

>We wuz white n' sheit!

>Millennia-old
>Gay
>Woman
>Colored (WEW!)

Implying any of those factors have a determination in competency of an individual, not justifying Steven Jew-verse, but, you can still be old and stupid as shit, and in this instance, older, dryer and dumber than the Sierra Desert.

Also, those trips do not lie, ultimate truth

>Rose = White

LOL, you fuckin' SU fags can't even keep a straight fictional narrative, so she's an alien, but she's a white alien, and she's a she, but not really, because she's a non-gendered alien rock gem bullshit, but she gave birth to a child?

>He prioritizes violence over getting hard
K. I'm just going to steal your GF now.

>GF
>Sup Forums
okay

Oh fuck, well then I'll have to steal your waifu.

wew lads we got a stupid one here

And what? Get swindled out of what little money I have and then get accused of rape so the piece of shit woman can save face? I'll pass, thank you.

This is seriously becoming an issue with a lot of shit thanks to the increased dominance of the internet in our daily lives, where people judge something not just on its own merits but on the merits of its fandom as well. Then it becomes trendy for people to shit on something even if it's blatantly clear that they never gave it a chance or even know what they're talking about. This isn't just becoming a problem for animation, it's becoming a problem for fucking everything.

Nope.

yes it deserves all the hate in the universe

Its still shit no matter which way you slice it. Fandom or not, your show stinks.

Greg does the bare minimum of being a father though. He's a less retarded Homer Simpson

Just knock it off already, i hate it and i want these bait to stop, there's only so many times i can say "This show is shit" before it gets tiresome and annoying, at least wait until the show makes another fuck up so we can at least have something to talk about.

No, its actually pretty good

Maybe if you''re born in the 2000s sure.

The newer episodes of SU are better than absolutely anything else that any other show right now has put out, Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it because something something Tumblr crying.

>I absolutely fucking despise how everyone blames the community on the actual show

I would agree if people from the community didn't end up working on the show.

vocabulary.com/dictionary/delusional

If you have low standards, yeah

>My show
Didn't say shit about liking SU you bandwagoning fuck. The show has a fuckload of issues but tons of complaints lobbied against it stem from its fandom rather than the quality of the show itself. It's one thing to say that the show's bad because of its constant animation fuckups, it's another thing to say that it's bad because of some bizarre shit some random asshole posted on tumblr. It's a fucking weird trend that only seems to be gaining ground in all areas of media.

I bet you think women should be allowed to be mech pilots too.

I'll have to agree with you on that. In what fucking moment do you hire a random Tumblr artist just because you like his art? How do you know he's capable of doing the job correctly? Why didn't Zuke refuse to take it?

No, my standards are actually pretty high.
SU is a nice show.

>Why didn't Zuke refuse to take it?

Refuse to take a job? Because she couldn't get into art school and failed the 10th grade TWICE. This was her only shot at doing something with her poor excuse of a life.

lmao I bet you yell at mama to make you a sandwich because """"she belongs in the kitchen""""

My mother was a historic bitch who only got away with so much because she was a woman.
Women are a perverse element and corrupting influence in media, the sooner you marginalize them, the better.

LOL

>living in a van while your son lives in a house you built and enjoys all the modern amenities like multiple smartphones, televisions, a fridge full of food, heat, water, and electricity.
>can't live with your son because three crazy lesbian witches hate your guts for killing their coven leader
>still finding time to teach your son musical instruments and proper morals even when you live on the opposite side of town as him
>doing the bare minimum
yeah sure buddy.